San Antonio, San Antonio, TX 78247 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Little Muse Catering and Cakes

Little Muse Catering and Cakes is a professional bakery and catering company located in San Antonio, Texas. They promise to provide endless possibilities for your wedding, and to bring your unique vision to life. In addition to creating delicious wedding cakes, they also specialize in grooms cakes, cupcakes, cake pops and more. Little Muse Catering and Cakes looks forward to sharing in your unforgettable day.

This passionate bakery opened up in 2007, after its owners spent years in the industry and trained at the Cordon Bleu in Austin. They pride themselves on their ability to stay on top of the latest trends, and to fuse those trends into timeless traditions to create a one-of-a-kind creation for every occasion. For your wedding cake, you can select from a variety of flavors, fillings and frostings. They also offer infusions such as almond, mint, cinnamon and amaretto, to name a few, that you can add to your cake or icing. Additional services include:

• Consultation
  • Home style cookies
  • Pastries
  • Croquembouche

Other Services
In addition to creating scrumptious cakes and desserts for your wedding, Little Muse Catering and Cakes also specializes in savory catering. Couples can choose from hors d'oeuvres, stations, tapas, a buffet or a plated meal. They specialize in a variety of cuisines, including American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southwestern and Asian, to name a few. Their services include:

• Tables

Little Muse Catering and Cakes 7
  • Michele

Michele Bennett · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful and Delicious

The most beautiful and delicious wedding cake I’ve ever had! I was introduced to Little Muse cakes at my friend’s wedding earlier this year. After my now husband proposed and we chose San Antonio as our wedding location I knew exactly who I was going to call! We were not disappointed. The cakes were amazing and oh so delicious! I love them so much that I hope to order another one soon.

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Little Muse Catering and Cakes 14
  • Di55

Dianna · Married on 04/18/2019

Probably the best decision I made for our wedding

This cake was so good! Our guests are still talking about it! Amy is so sweet, we booked her right after we got to taste samples of the cake. We got to serve the top layer of our cake because she will bake us a fresh one for our one year anniversary-how awesome is that? We got married in Port Aransas. After researching bakeries around our wedding location and not happy with ANYTHING, I decided I was going to have to get it from San Antonio. When I messaged her, she told me that she does not charge too much extra for travel because she makes a family trip out of it. Most people in San Antonio warned me that there would be extra charges for mileage and me having to book them a place to stay. I was so busy on our wedding day, I did not even get to see her. She set up our cake, making sure everything was perfect and was out, without having to bother me (which would have been totally ok!). It was nice, she did an amazing job!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Little Muse Catering and Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Little Muse Catering and Cakes 2
    Military & First Responder

Our Military and First Responders are very dear to us! For that we offer any service member (current or retired) with valid ID a 10% discount on all of our services! Thank you for all you do to ensure our freedom and safety!

• San Antonio Botanical Garden
    San Antonio Botanical Garden Historic Weddings

I absolutely love the cakes from Little Muse. They are delicious and memorable. I used them about 5 times a year. I highly recommend them to anyone needing a cake.

• San Antonio San Antonio, TX, 78247 See on map