Little Muse Catering and Cakes Reviews

Little Muse Catering and Cakes 7
  • Michele

Michele Bennett · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful and Delicious

The most beautiful and delicious wedding cake I’ve ever had! I was introduced to Little Muse cakes at my friend’s wedding earlier this year. After my now husband proposed and we chose San Antonio as our wedding location I knew exactly who I was going to call! We were not disappointed. The cakes were amazing and oh so delicious! I love them so much that I hope to order another one soon.

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Little Muse Catering and Cakes 14
  • Di55

Dianna · Married on 04/18/2019

Probably the best decision I made for our wedding

This cake was so good! Our guests are still talking about it! Amy is so sweet, we booked her right after we got to taste samples of the cake. We got to serve the top layer of our cake because she will bake us a fresh one for our one year anniversary-how awesome is that? We got married in Port Aransas. After researching bakeries around our wedding location and not happy with ANYTHING, I decided I was going to have to get it from San Antonio. When I messaged her, she told me that she does not charge too much extra for travel because she makes a family trip out of it. Most people in San Antonio warned me that there would be extra charges for mileage and me having to book them a place to stay. I was so busy on our wedding day, I did not even get to see her. She set up our cake, making sure everything was perfect and was out, without having to bother me (which would have been totally ok!). It was nice, she did an amazing job!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Elise karlowicz · Married on 12/01/2018

Just amazing

Not only were our cakes gorgeous and amazing, they were absolutely delicious. The groom’s Dr. Pepper bottle cap cake was a hit! Amy did an amazing job!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Katrina · Married on 08/11/2018

Amy and her team was amazing!! I cried when I saw my cake!! It was so beautiful!! The almond cake was soo delicious!! I would most definitely recommend Amy!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Kelsey · Married on 06/26/2018

Little Muse was very quick in responding to my inquiry, which is a big reason why she got the position. We were quickly able to set up a tasting, and we worked together on the design. She got the cake set up without a hitch, and it came out wonderfully. Everyone loved it!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Nina · Married on 05/12/2018

Very impressed with the overall service and pricing.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Anabel · Married on 04/28/2018

Amy was a huge help on our wedding day and the cake and cupcakes where AMAZING ! We were sad that we didn't have more left over ! She was very responsive and flexible. And i can't forget to mention, exceptionally priced !! We definatly recommend Amy with little muse catering and cakes !! She was a blessing !! And we can't wait for our 1 yr wedding anniversary when we will get to have our cake made by her all over again !! :) Thanks again Amy for being so great ! I plan on doing another review as soon as we get our pictures from our photographer! :)

Sent on 05/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/30/2018

As an event professional, I religiously refer Little Muse Catering and Cake to all my clients looking for a top notch baker. Needless to say, when it was my turn to tie the knot, there was no question on who I was going to hire! Throughout my years in the industry, I have tried numerous cake flavors from Little Muse, and it is so difficult to pick just one favorite! We ended up having five small cakes featuring Tres Leche, Mango, Chocolate Hazelnut, Carrot, and Pistachio. My guests raved about the variety, flavor, and presentation. I had a certain look and feel I was going for, and Amy and Geno really took the time to listen, make suggestions, and deliver product that was beyond my expectations. Do yourself a favor, and order extra so you can bring some home to enjoy the next day :) Thank you Amy and Geno!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Cassie · Married on 03/16/2018

Little muse cakes was the best decisions of our lives! Amy was so kind and patient through the whole stressful wedding planning process . She was so professional and on time the day of delivery . She made it so easy when it came to choosing her delicious cakes. We were given the freedom we were searching for when creating our dream cake . It was so beautiful yet simple and something you only see in magazines ! All our guest were in awe of how beautiful it was . Amy is a creative genius and simply the best this was by far the best choice we made for our special day . We had people getting little muse cakes information from us that day and people taking home cake like it was gold . At the end of the night we left like happy campers with one layer of cake and a trail behind us were guest coming over for seconds of our delicious cake ! If you don’t pick little muse cakes you are making a big mistake !!!! Please try her strawberry lemonade ... you’re welcome !

Sent on 03/31/2018
    Little Muse Catering and Cakes 15
    Little Muse Catering and Cakes 16
    Little Muse Catering and Cakes 17

Katie · Married on 03/15/2018

Amy was awesome! She met with Carlos and I and gave us ideas on flavors and size. I showed her a picture I found on Pinterest and she did exactly that!! It was everything I wanted as a wedding cake. Carlos requested the bacon bourbon chocolate cake for his groom's cake. He searched high and low for the perfect picture of Iron Maidens mascot, Eddie. He found one he loved but wanted to change the flag in the pic to the Texas flag... And Amy made it happen!!! Super excited for our miniature replica for our one year anniversary, best idea ever! Thank you Amy!!!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Little Muse Catering and Cakes 18
    Little Muse Catering and Cakes 19
    Little Muse Catering and Cakes 20

Carlos Lopez · Married on 03/15/2018

Excellent and easy going

Working with Amy was a pleasurable experience. She was gracious in fulfilling our requests and very easy going. Her creations were both beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Samantha · Married on 12/29/2017

They were amazing! I had a bit of a unique idea. She took it and ran with it and made it better! Very flexible.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Adri · Married on 11/04/2017

My brother and sister-in-law helped us find a vendor for our cake, and they came across Little Muse. Amy was great to work with, and the cakes came out just like we wanted, and they were DELICIOUS! We are very happy customers!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Julie · Married on 10/28/2017

We absolutely loved our cake!!!!

Amy was so nice inviting us into her home for the taste testing. I'm not a big frosting person - usually because it's super sweet and it ends up becoming a mountain of frosting scraped off to the side on my plate. Which is why we wanted a semi-naked cake, very light on the frosting.
    Until we tried her whipped frosting. I immediately became obsessed with it, I turned over to Andrew and said "this can't be a semi naked cake anymore!", and it doesn't end there.
    We prefer chocolate cake over vanilla - but we wanted a little bit more than just chocolate. I saw that there's a chocolate strawberry option. Holy bananas - it was sooo moist and I wanted to stuff my face with more of it. The amazing thing is - even after taking it out of the freezer a month later (let it thaw), it was STILL moist.
    I live in Austin so it was also nice of Amy that she let me have the cake topper delivered to her address in San Antonio, so I didn't have to worry about it.
    Overall, I'm willing to go back to San Antonio to get another cake for my birthday - this time with extra whipped frosting.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Sent on 12/08/2017
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 10/14/2017

Amy was absolutely amazing throughout the whole planning of wedding. She was flexible and understood what we wanted for the event. The cake was elegant, delicious, and beautiful. The guests loved the taste of the cake. Amy is reliable, friendly, and a wonderful baker. Highly recommend her for events. A big plus was how affordable the cake was. Thank you Amy!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Little Muse Catering and Cakes's reply:

Thank you soo much Yvette! It was a pleasure working with you! It makes my heart so happy that you had a great day! Thank you again!

Trisha · Married on 07/28/2017

The cake and cupcakes we and always amazeballs. I use Little Muse for any all of my occasions! The food is also wonderful. I look forward to using this vendor again for my daughters 1st bday.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Landon · Married on 07/23/2017

The cake tasting was awesome, we ordered the cake the same day. She brought the cake on time, the cake was amazing, and she was super friendly. Couldn't really ask for much more.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Ruth · Married on 07/20/2017

This review is long overdue, (so sorry Amy!) I love Little Muse! Amy and her husband Geno make quite a team! My husband and I eloped for our wedding, and i wanted a nice little cake with a macrame piece hanging down from the front. My worry was that it couldn't be done, but once i showed Amy the pictures at the tasting she knew how to do it. She's very professional and knows how to get things done. Definitely check out all of the other cakes she's decorated. They look like they were made by a whole team, it's hard to believe only her and her husband did that! Our precious little cake was well made, it was very soft and moist with a yummy lemon flavor on top and chocolate on the bottom. My husband and I are so happy we went with Little Muse for our day. We loved our cake!

Sent on 07/14/2018

April · Married on 07/15/2017

The cheesecake was both beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

Amy was such a pleasure to work with and gave us exactly what we asked for. She makes you feel so special even while tasting the cakes, with the many samples, fillings and icings. This was the best cake I have ever tasted and our guests are still talking about it weeks later! The icing was delicious, the cake was moist and light and almost the entire thing was gone by the end of the night. I would give her more stars if at all possible, and highly recommend her service!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Alex · Married on 11/20/2016

Little Muse Catering and Cakes made the most wonderful 5 tier buttercream vanilla cake with real flowers on it for my wedding. My guests couldn't stop raving about the cake and Amy was so easy to work with and was so willing to help. I highly recommend

Sent on 01/30/2017
  • The Martens Rockport, Texas Dream Wedding

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2016

The most beautiful and delicious wedding cake, many guests were asking where I ordered out cake.
    Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Presley · Married on 09/18/2016

Working with Little Muse Catering And Cakes was a great experience! Very affordable and delicious!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Kathy · Married on 09/17/2016

Cake was beautiful and yummy. Lived by all. Service was wonderful and affordable!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016