Betty Jane's BakeShoppe

San Antonio, TX View map

Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe is San Antonio's best designer bakery specializing in wedding cakes, groom's cakes, and sculpture cakes. We are a family owned bakery with third generation recipes and an eye for design and originality. Call or email us today to set up an appointment for a complimentary tasting and experience the best cake is San Antonio!

Testimonials

"The cake was amazing!!! I had sooooo many compliments on how good it tasted and how cute it looked. I gave everyone the Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe name when asked where I purchased such a wonderful cake! I will definitely be using your bakery in the future as will all my friends!! Thanks so much!"
Laura (February 19)

"We love your cake! It was the best that we had at either Bridal show. Can't wait to see the final product on our wedding day. Thank you for being so sweet!"

Rebecca

"I just wanted to let you know that from the moment my mother and I walked in the professional service that projected was unlike any other bakery that we had been. We loved having the tasting in a private, quaint room dedicated just for the bride. It made us feel very special."

Sara (January 23)

"Thank you so much for working with us to create the wedding of our dreams. Everything was exactly what we wanted and so much more."

Dear Peggy and Amanda,

The wedding cake not only was exquisit to view but also, delicious... Thank you for making the perfectly beautiful cake. It was on display on the stage and was the perfect centerpiece.

Renee for Brittany and Tom
(January 6 wedding)

"I am so impressed with the cakes from my wedding you did!! So many people came up to me and said they were the best cakes they had ever had. The bridal cake was exactly what I wanted and more. So stunning! Thank you."

Colette (Oct. 23rd wedding)

How can I describe my Wedding cake. Beautiful? Delicious? Stupendous? I really dont, know where to start. From the first bite at the tasting to my first site of it as I walked into Granberry Hills I was in awe!. The cake looked fantastic and the taste goes beyond words. I recieved so many compliments on both it and the grooms cake lol (chocolate chip cookies) that just melted in your mouth. I just want to thank everybody there for the awesome job you did and for making your part of the wedding a resounding success!

Judy and Rich Perez

Dear Peggy and Amanda, Working with you was wonderful. My mom and I knew you were the ones to go with after our first bite of your cake. The cake on my wedding day was just as delicious. I appreciated your willingness to decorate my homemade fruitcake for the top Bridal layer. The cake looked exactly like I had imagined it would. Your professionalism and downright friendliness was refreshing after being disappointed in other vendors.

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Lactose Free
Nut Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Samantha Married on 09/25/2021

Perfection

From the beginning, they made such an impression. They responded in a timely manner to my questions, were honest, and very professional. The cakes we ordered for the wedding got rave reviews and many guests told us they went back for seconds. Their cakes were so moist and perfect! I would highly recommend them to anyone having a wedding.
  • Amy
    Amy P. Married on 04/03/2021

Deeelicious

Our wedding cake was so delicious. Everyone went on about how good it was.
  • Cristina
    Cristina B. Married on 02/21/2021

Our Wedding

We highly recommend BettyJanes! We used them for our wedding cake and it was absolutely DELICIOUS. We had a bottom layer of chocolate with chocolate mouse and chocolate ganache- we received a ton of compliments on it! The top layer was wedding cake with vanilla custard. The buttercream icing is the best icing we have ever had, truly. We ate leftover cake for an entire week and it stayed fresh! The entire process working with BettyJanes was simple and quick, we had a great time doing the cake tasting and finished of every flavor on the platter.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Rob & Kate
    28 photos · 03/18/2017

Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts Wedding Invitations

As an invitation specialist I get to spend a lot of time with my brides while we design their perfect invitation and during that time great conversations get started...I always hear awesome things about Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe. I have not had the privilege of tasting their cakes but I can say that my brides that have booked them sign their praises...Awesome Job!

14377 Blanco Rd San Antonio, 78216
2104921952

Monday 9am- 3pm Tuesday-Friday 9am-6pm Saturday 10am-4pm Closed Sunday
Location of (Betty Jane's BakeShoppe)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding