Iris Street Bakery

McAllen, TX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Iris Street Bakery is a wedding cake business based out of McAllen, Texas. These specialists provide to-be-weds with custom-made delicacies made with passion and a sprinkle of quaint creativity. Their main aim is to bake gorgeous confections that look as good as they taste. Crafting sweet treats that delight palates is one of their main aims, and they love working with clients to ensure quality results.

This bakery takes pride in the beautiful designs and sumptuous flavors they bring to life. Harnessing local ingredients and fresh fruit, these dessert experts do all they can to create fresh products that rise to each elevated occasion. They offer consultations and private tastings which provide them with insight about clients’ preferences. These sessions are helpful in determining specifically what the couple of honor wants their big-day cake to be. Irish Street Bakery can make traditional masterpieces, contemporary offerings, or something completely different. No matter which option they are tasked with bringing to life, they always aim to reflect each couple’s personalities appropriately. Some of their cake flavors include Champagne, Italian cream, white velvet, and many more. A variety of icing types are also available such as French buttercream, milk chocolate ganache, and Swiss meringue buttercream. Other features of this company’s services include:

• Cake pops
  • Cookies
  • Cupcakes
  • Croquembouche
  • Gluten-free, nut-free, and vegan options
  • Pastries
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.25

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Aisha K. Married on 03/19/2022

Excellent!

What can I say about Iris Street bakery! Michelle was amazing to work with! My husband and I honestly could not imagine having any other baker create our wedding cake, other than her. Speaking to her made it feel as if I had known her for years, she was extremely friendly, was so easy to work with, and truly a professional! My husband and I were planning our wedding from a different city, which made it hard to meet with vendors, but Michelle really did make it so easy on us. She had listened carefully to what I had envisioned the cake would be and she truly went above and beyond our expectations. The cake tasting was an amazing and one of a kind experience. She was patient, a great communicator and always responded to my emails no matter how late in the day or night it was! She truly created the most delicious and gorgeous wedding cake of our dreams. We truly recommend hiring Iris Street Bakery for any of your festivities, big or small. Michelle, thank you once again for your amazing and gorgeous work! :)

Iris Street Bakery's reply:

Aisha! Thank you so much for your sweet review and for being so wonderful! I'm so happy I could make your wedding cake experience as easy as possible! - Michelle
  • Belen
    Belen D. Married on 03/05/2022

I wouldn’t work with anyone else!

Michelle was incredible to work with! She is so kind, funny, artistic, helpful… everything you could want and more! Her tasting set was beautiful and delicious, and the cake she made for my wedding was nothing I could have expected, it surpassed any and all expectations! I 100% recommend working with Michelle for any wedding, no matter how big or small!

Iris Street Bakery's reply:

Belen thank you so much for your kind words! You guys were an absolute joy to work with and I loved creating you wedding cake! Thank you so much for trusting me to give life to your designs and inspirations! - Michelle
  • Anna
    Anna M. Married on 02/19/2022

Such an amazing experience

I am so grateful to Michelle for making my vision come to life. The cake she designed for us truly fit seamlessly with our wedding aesthetic. We got so many compliments when we got back from our honeymoon about how delicious the cake was. The pictures my husband and I took cutting the cake are also some of my favorite from the day.

Iris Street Bakery's reply:

Hi Anna! Thank you so much for your kind feedback! I had so much fun working with you both and I'm so happy your cake fit perfectly with your wedding aesthetic and that you guys enjoyed the flavors! -Michelle

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

McAllen, TX McAllen, TX, 78501
(956) 533-4648
Location of (Iris Street Bakery)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding