sherricake

Traverse City, MI View map

We specialize in custom cakes and cupcakes in traverse city, mi. Operating under the cottage food law, we deliver beautiful cakes for your special occasion!

$2

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$3

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

Hannah Married on 06/08/2019

Funfetti and red velvet cake

Sherri did amazing on our cake! We had a round one layer cake made and a sheet cake to feed 125 people. We wanted a half red velvet and half funfetti cake for our wedding day and Sherri mentioned that she's never had anyone ask for that before and she was excited to make it. Our cake was the best cake I've had and our guests loved it! I'd recommend Sherri!
  • I
    Isabel Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful cake & sweets table!

We enjoyed working with Sherri for our wedding desserts. We had the privilege of working with Sydney through the Castle Farms military giveaway. She was generous enough to modify her giveaway offer of cupcakes to a cake, which turned out to be the wedding cake of our dreams! She took all my naked cake inspiration photos and it turned out great! She was also so willing to create a sweets table with a variety of treats for our guests—even cake pops, which are my husbands favorite! I felt like there was a slight disconnect on the quantity that we needed for the table—it seemed kinda bare for our 130+ guests. However, that was likely just me being a perfectionist. The treats were delicious and beautifully displayed! Our chocolate covered strawberries looked so perfect! We were so thankful to have Sherri donate her time and talents to us, and we’re so grateful to her.
    Hannah Married on 06/04/2017
    Sherri was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I had a difficult time finding someone to make a cake for my wedding of 26 guests for under $250. Then I found Sherri. Our cake was not only delicious (we received many compliments) but it look exactly how I pictured it! My questions were always answered quickly and professionally with the utmost kindness and professionalism.

Jayrogers Court Traverse City, MI, 49696