Shay Brown Events

Asheville, NC View map
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

Shay Brown Events is a dedicated wedding planner based in Asheville, North Carolina that services the southeast and beyond. Shay Brown Events aims to provide you with the full southern wedding experience, mixing the beauty of the area with the concepts of your wildest dreams and creating a wedding you never thought possible. Having been a part of the North Carolina wedding industry for over 22 years, no idea is too daunting for this team. They also like to have in-depth consultations with all their clients, ensuring that by the end of the process, you feel like family.

In order to make couples’ dreams come true, Shay Brown Events offers a variety of planning packages to choose from. These packages offer a variety of wonderful services, from partial to full planning. Some of these services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest lists
  • Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$95

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing wedding coordinator

I never could have made my wedding vision come alive without Amy from Shay Brown Events. Of all my wedding vendors she was the most important. Her professionalism was unmatched and she was always very responsive. She made me think of things I never would have on my own and always gave me alternative options when I was unsure about anything. She made sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. Thanks to her our big day was absolutely perfect.
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 11/29/2020

Experienced and Artistic

Shay and her team are the best of the best. As a fellow wedding vendor (founder of Carolina Music Planner), I've had the privilege of working with her for years. When it was time to plan my own elopement, I knew that I wanted her by my side throughout the entire process.

Whether you are in need of a venue, venue management, wedding design, or full service planning, Shay Brown Events is the easiest wedding vendor decision you'll make.

Thank you to Amy, Shay, and the rest of the team for years of seamless timelines, events, and finally, a perfect elopement. Cheers!

Shay helped to set the mood for our day, and I can't imagine how the day would've gone without her there.
    Shravya Married on 09/26/2020

Seriously Incredible Shay!!

I would HIGHLY recommend Shay. We had originally hired her as our partial planner for our fusion destination wedding weekend in Asheville but due to Covid, decided to downsize and change our plans for this year to an intimate day in Charlottesville, VA. She was incredibly kind and offered to travel up for the day and act as our day of coordinator, even within our proposed budget. And she was 5000000% essential!!!! Shay is kind, experienced, level headed, warm, friendly, and efficient. During such a crazy year, we are most thankful for her help in navigating wedding planning. She made our intimate day this year truly so special - she organized and set everything up in such a GORGEOUS way and kept the day running smoothly. She literally did so many jobs in one - installing our flowers on our arbor, setting up food and drinks, decor, livestream, etc. I cannot express more gratitude for her. She has checked in often with us and continues to do so as we have postponed our original reception plans in Asheville to 2021. She is experienced in not only American weddings but also Hindu ceremonies and that made it so easy and wonderful to work with her as she knew exactly what was going on and when. Do not hesitate to book her!!! She is incredible.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Stargazers Designs Stargazers Designs Wedding Florists

We love working with Shay and her team. Their style and creativity to each client is impeccable. If you are looking for someone to plan your special day or event you won't be disappointed.

Celine and Company Catering Celine and Company Catering "The Hideaway" Banquet Halls

The team at Shay Brown events embodies a level of professionalism that truly stands out in the wedding industry and they are always a pleasure to work with!

Sugar Cloud Baking Company Sugar Cloud Baking Company Wedding Cakes

Shay and her team are amazing. Their work is phenomenal and every detail is always perfect! They are both experienced and very professional. We love working with the SBE team!

8 Lorraine Avenue Asheville, 28804

Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Weekend Meetings By Appointment Only Nashville, Greenville, Savannah and Destination
Location of (Shay Brown Events)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding