Sugar Land, TX 77479 Map · Phone number

About Sharon Nicole Photography

Hi, my name is Sharon (Nicole is my middle name) and I am a wedding and portrait photographer here in Texas. I love my job and wouldn't trade it for anything else! One of the questions I get asked most often is how I got into photography. Well, the answer is, all the way back in high school I took a black and white film class. We learned how to develop the film, take better pictures, and my favorite - print photos in the darkroom! My love for photography has grown ever since then, especially now that everything's gone digital and has revolutionized the world of photography! In college I was given the opportunity to work under some of Austin's best photographers and with their guidance and training, I was able to start my own business right after graduation! I feel extremely blessed to have a job that brings me joy every day.

I am permanently living in Houston, but I am available for travel worldwide.

BM15
IMG6591

28 Reviews for Sharon Nicole Photography

• PSWed101715

Cori · Married on 10/17/2015

We are getting married in California, but wanted to take our engagement pictures in Houston. I found Sharon through instagram and was immediately drawn to her beautiful soft style. Sharon shot our engagement pictures and we LOVE them and have gotten so many compliments! In addition to the beautiful pictures, Sharon was great to work with. We had to reschedule the shoot during weather, Sharon was super positive despite it being freezing cold on the day of our shoot, was super sweet when my fiancé got a little lost driving to our second shoot location, and delivered our photos well in advance of the date required by our contract - and in adorable packaging. She also gives many more pictures compared to other engagement photographers I researched. I would absolutely recommend Sharon as a photographer.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Sharon was an amazing wedding photographer. She made my bride and I feel at ease the entire wedding day. She was great about giving clear directions to everyone on how to position/pose. She even volunteered to step into the grass to check if it was wet before having us go there for some photos! We have only seen one picture so far (our wedding was last week) but it has us wanting to see all of them after she gets done processing. (We'll update this review again after we receive our photos.) She was really responsive in communication leading up to the day. I would recommend her to any bride/groom who is looking for a talented individual who knows how to capture the precious moments of a wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Miranda · Married on 04/04/2014

Sharon was absolutely amazing and everything we could have dreamed for in a wedding photographer!!!! She was so helpful from the minute we contacted her with our inquiry. Her responses were always nearly immediate! She was an absolute DREAM to work with online and in person. My kids and family LOVED her also! The photos were ready online within a week and they were AMAZING - absolutely everything we could have ever wanted. I was very OCD and sent her a pinterest wish list a few weeks before the wedding and she made sure we got every single shot we wanted - and they are all PERFECT! I cannot recommend her enough - using Sharon was the best decision we could have made. Wonderful!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2014

• Forever Photography
    Forever Photography Wedding Photographers

Sharon is an AMAZING photographer!! We love when we get the chance to work together. You cannot go wrong with Sharon Nicole Photography!

• Tall Productions
    Tall Productions Wedding Videographers

Sharon Nicole is a perfectionist at what she does. Her photos reflect the great understanding she has of light and composition. She is a joy to work with, I am always excited to know I'll be working beside her. I highly recommend Sharon Nicole Photography.

• La Tranquila Ranch
    La Tranquila Ranch Banquet Halls

One of the best photographers around!