130 Middlesex Rd, Unit 6, Tyngsboro, MA 01879 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Sew Special Boutique

Sew Special Boutique is located in the Tyngsboro Plaza at 130 Middlesex Rd (Rte 3A) Unit 6, Tyngsoboro Ma 978-649-6440.

We are a unique Bridal shop that works with brides and can help no matter what your budget. We Feature New, Once Worn and Custom made Gowns. We pride ourselves in providing the best service and have done so since 1986.

We feature a large selection of quality once worn gowns in stock, all have been cleaned and are ready to wear. We also have beautiful new gowns and can custom make the gown of your dreams. Although we stock many items for your wedding in our store, our on-line store features even more, thousands of items to help you plan the day of your dreams.

We have, Wedding dresses, Proms, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Flower Girl dresses, First Communion, Pageant gowns and Cocktail dresses along with all the accessories to make your day Sew Special!

For customers in Northern Mass and Southern NH area, we provide quality Bridal Alterations, for the Bride and her attendants

sewspecial097
bridge
Carriage
sewspecial097

14 Reviews for Sew Special Boutique

Cindy is such a great lady! I had brought my dress to another seamstress who was recommended by family and..it was a disaster! I found Cindy through one of my bridesmaids and I'm so glad I brought my dress to her. She was so helpful! She fixed my bustle right up for me and also took my side in a bit! She is very accommodating. I will definitley use Cindy again in the future! :)

I brought my wedding dress to Sew Special to get bustled. I had already been to 3 other seamstresses who could not figure out how to do the bustle I was looking for. When I walked into Sew Special - they knew right away how to do the bustle and were so sweet. Everything was done quickly and with great quality. I highly recommend them!

MJ · Married on 05/01/2010

If you know what you want, Marie is the person to go to. I wanted a unique gown for my shape and I didnt see what I wanted in any of the bridal stores, even the high end designers where the gowns look great on someone very tall! I went in with a drawing and ideas in mind and Marie worked with me, also very responsive via email. She also made my dream mantilla veil and added beading by hand when i wanted it done after the gown was made.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sew Special Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Sew Special Boutique 1
    Save 10% off your Alterations
    Save 10% on your Total Bridal gown Alterations when you mention this Wedding wire Promotion
  • Sew Special Boutique 2
    Free Veil with Custom Gown
    Book your custom gown with us to receive a free veil with your order. Avaialable on all viels with the exception of beaded viels.

• 130 Middlesex Rd, Unit 6 Tyngsboro, MA 01879 See on map
    Tuesday - Friday 9:30- 5:30 & Saturdays 9:30 - 3 Appointments are also available for some evenings. Appointments are recommended