182 Chestnut Street, Nutley, NJ 07110 Map · Phone number

About Set the Date

Set the Date, LLC is a full service stationery storefront in Nutley, NJ .  Whether you’re planning a wedding or special occassion, we have the perfect invitation to set the mood.  Browse thru dozens of paper designs, colors, and accessories to complement your unique style.  From traditional to ultra modern, we have what you’re looking for.  Envelope calligraphy also available.

• Smith Letterpress
  • A.E. Paperie
  • Après Studio
  • Write Pretty For Me

16 Reviews for Set the Date

1 User photo

• Jromano02

Jenna · Married on 11/12/2017

Stacy was incredible! She was so patient with us as I scanned all her books until we found ur perfect invitation. In the process of ordering our invitations, she was so patient as we changed minor details...every other day. Honestly, I cant imagine finding a more organized, timely, professional, and SUPER reasonable vendor. Thank you for being such a huge part of our day!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Margherita · Married on 09/19/2015

I was recommended through a friend of mine, and i just want to say THANK YOU to Marla and Staci for all they have done for me. You girls are AWESOME!!! It was such a great experience with my wedding invitations that i went back for thank you cards for my bridal shower. My wedding invitations are BEAUTIFUL and i love my thank you cards. Great customer services and they are so quick to responde back. I HIGLY recommend SET THE DATE and i will be using them in the future. Thank you girls so much!!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Lee · Married on 06/06/2015

Set the Date was amazing. They are flexible with their hours and get right back to you when you email them. Our digital proofs were ready in a week and we got our invitations soon after. I am in love with them.

Sent on 03/07/2015

Award

• 182 Chestnut Street Nutley, 07110 See on map
    Hours by appointment
    Location of (Set the Date)