Angela Bunnicant Design

Wharton, NJ View map

Angela Bunnicant Design is a wedding design and invitation service located in Wharton, New Jersey. Angela strives to meet every client’s vision through custom stationery design. She works personally and closely with each client to guarantee satisfaction.

Angela Bunnicant Design creates all essential print materials that your special day requires, including classic items like save the dates, thank-you cards, wedding invitations, and even reception accessories like menus, table numbers, seating charts and cards, guest books, and logos. Addressing and complimentary assembly services are also available through this design company, ensuring that when your invitations arrive at your door, all you have to do is mail them to each of your guests. For couples who are working within the confines of a tight budget, this design service also provides pre-designed stationery, assembling and printing them at a discounted price. Other more general services include:

• Custom Design
  • Pre-made Designs
  • Premium Wedding Albums
  • Foil Prints and Signage
  • Professional Printing
  • Complimentary Assembly
  • Shipping
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Message vendor

• Anna
    Anna L. Married on 06/25/2022

A Stationary Savior

Angela is the ultimate connoisseur when it comes to custom save the dates & wedding invites. She patiently guided me through it all and turned my incomplete idea into a beautiful masterpiece. I had people tell me that my save the date magnet was a game changer and they would soon follow suit. I also had guests text me that they didn't want to break open the custom wax seal (also designed by the incredible Angela) because the wedding suite was too perfect. Angela genuinely wanted me to have the best experience and I did because I went with her :)

Angela Bunnicant Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Anna! I'm happy to hear that your guests enjoyed the experience of opening their invites! Enjoy your big day :)
  • Kevin
    Kevin S. Married on 10/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly what we were looking for!

Angela handled our Save the Dates, Wedding Invites, Menus, Table Numbers, Our Seating Chart as well as our Thank You Cards. Everything came out perfect and matched! It was exactly what we were looking for and she made the process as quick and stress free as possible!
    As Married on 10/06/2019

Mini works of art!

I cannot say enough good things about Angela! We had her design custom, menus, table numbers, invites, save the dates, and foil signs! The wax seals and dried flowers were the perfect touches and our families and guests could not stop complimenting how pretty our invites and menus were. Some even told us that they didn't want to open the invite because they were so pretty and they didn't want to ruin them! Thank you again, Angela!
  • illustration stars

Angela Bunnicant Design 1
Exclusive

Pricing

289 Berkshire Valley Rd Wharton, NJ, 07885
Location of (Angela Bunnicant Design)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding