Angela Bunnicant Design Reviews

Angela Bunnicant Design 1
Angela Bunnicant Design 2
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Pope · Married on 08/05/2019

We LOVE our wedding invitations!

Angela worked with us every step of the way and created the most beautiful wedding invitations for us! All of our guests commented on how beautiful they were! We can’t wait to order are thank you cards!! Thank you, Angela !

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Angela Bunnicant Design 3
    Angela Bunnicant Design 4

Aarne Lofgren · Married on 08/05/2019

Incredible work !! Wonderful design and execution !!

Excellent !! Every concern of ours was addressed and carried out to our highest expectations !!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing invitations

Angela was a pleasure to work with. She may have been one of my responsive vendors, answering emails on nights and weekends. My invitations were custom made by simple ideas I have her and they came out better than I imagined. Thanks Angela!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Angela Bunnicant Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Lisa! Your invite suite is one of my all time favorites!

Happy planning!! :)

Karen Kassakian · Married on 12/21/2018

Enjoyable and efficient

Angela was very responsive and willing to work towards meeting all my needs. She was quick to respond and was able to communicate back and forth on email without missing a thing. I would highly recommend Angela.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2018

Best vendor

I wish I could give this review more stars! Angela made multiple items for our wedding and had really exceeded our expectations. She made the whole experience easy and we didn't have to stress one bit! The invitations were stunning and we still receive so many compliments on them! She also made a seating chart, favor tags, and church programs that really captured our theme of the wedding. Everything matched and was so neat. We will definitely be using her business for all future events! THANK YOU AGAIN ANGELA, can't thank you enough!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Samantha Herrick · Married on 09/29/2018

Fabulous! 10 Stars If I Could

My experience with Angela was incredible! Not only is she extremely talented, but she dedicates all of her passion and experience into your project(s). Angela designed my Bridal Shower invitations, as well as our wedding invitations, and I am so pleased with her work. Through our correspondence, she was able to capture our theme, as well as our personalities. Her website is extremely user-friendly, and she responds to emails in record time. Our project had a few last minute changes, and needed a rush order, and Angela was more than accommodating. She is extremely down to earth, and easy to collaborate with. She is beyond knowledgeable in what she does. If I could have given her 10 stars I would have! Thank you for all of your hard work! It does not go unnoticed!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Elizabeth Magliaro · Married on 09/22/2018

Easy to work with! Beautiful work!

Angela was wonderful to us from the start! We used her services for our Save the Date magnets and our wedding album and both turned out beautifully! She was pleasant to work with, responsive and accommodating—we couldn’t be happier. Thank you, Angela!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Angela Bunnicant Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Liz! It was a pleasure working with you as well. Enjoy your wedding album for many years to come!

Jacqueline Almeida · Married on 08/26/2018

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Angela Bunnicant Design is amazing!!!!! If you are looking for the perfect invitations for any event-look no further! Angela is amazing to work with! She will exceed your expectations and deliver a high quality product with customer service to match! She answers all emails promptly and will bend over backwards to make sure everything comes out flawless! I was so happy with everything Angela did for me and recieved so many compliments on the invitations from my guests! I would HIGHLY recommend using Angela Bunnicant Design and will happily use her for many more events to come!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Catherine Coan · Married on 07/29/2018

Mother of the Bride - Shower Invitations

What a lovely job from start to finish for our bridal shower & wedding invites. Angela took the pressure off by keeping us on track with the timetable to ensure that invitations were out on time, responded so promptly to all requests, and anticipated necessary pieces that I hadn’t. I chose one of her own beautifully designed invitations and received so many comments about how lovely they were. An absolute pleasure to work with! -Catherine Coan

Sent on 11/20/2018

Ann Marie · Married on 03/18/2018

There aren't enough words in the world to describe how grateful I am to have worked with Angela. She is a god-sent! Her work is incredible, from beginning to end. She will respond to every email in such a short period of time and will go above and beyond with thoughts and ideas. Angela made our wedding planning process so much easier. We ordered customer invitations, favor tags, menus, place cards and guest signs from Angela and everything exceed our expectations! Don't look any further and hire her! You will NOT be dissapointed, but just blown away!!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Angela Bunnicant Design's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind words, Ann Marie!! I am happy to hear that I helped make your planning just a little less stressful. :) Best wishes to you and Mike. Enjoy your day!!!

Heather · Married on 01/12/2018

I cannot say enough good things about working with Angela!! She nailed the invitation and menu look I was after hands down! She promised 2-3 concept invitations, and over delivered with 5 BEAUTIFUL LOOKS to choose from!!! She is super easy to work with and is SO quick to answer any questions! I would definitely recommend working with her! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Laura · Married on 12/04/2016

Angela is amazing! We used her for our wedding save the date magnets and thank you cards. We absolutely loved them! They both came out beautiful and we received so many compliments from our friends and family. From start to finish Angela was extremely professional, helpful and an absolute pleasure to do business with. Thank you, Angela.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Victoria · Married on 12/03/2016

Angela was SO awesome to work with! She designed our wedding thank you cards and wedding album and my husband and I were beyond satisfied with the quality, creativity and how everything turned out (we got so many compliments from our guests on our thank you cards!) My husband and I waited a bit before we got started on our album and as soon as we were ready Angela was right there ready to go, 100% responsive and flexible - and so respectful of our time. We will for sure be using Angela Bunnicant Design for our future design needs.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Elena · Married on 10/10/2015

It has been a true pleasure to work with Angela. She was referred to me by a friend and I could not be more happier with my wedding album. She is extremely responsive, thorough and professional. I am a perfectionist by nature and sometimes have trouble pulling the trigger with decisions! Angela made me feel so comfortable when going back and forth with almost identical photos and she never made me feel like I was bothering her or driving her nuts with my indecisiveness! LOL She understands that weddings are special and puts value into preserving memories. Angela is hands down, a true talent and you will not be disappointed if you choose her. Angela, I wish you all the best! Thank you again for all your hard work - my wedding album is everything I hoped for and more! <3

Sent on 10/13/2017