Serendipity Photos

• Carlie Nicole Photography

2 Reviews for Serendipity Photos

• Melantha

Melantha · Married on 05/29/2011

Dixie is the best. She is very professional and responsive. I was worried about not getting all the pictures that I wanted at the church after the wedding, because everyone left too soon. But somehow Dixie got all the pictures that I wanted. She blended in so well and didn't interrupt the ceremony. Here pictures are great and documentary just like I like. She captured all the candid and fun moments of the wedding. And her prices are unbeatable, with exceptional service.

Sent on 06/21/2011
  • Leelee

Leann · Married on 10/04/2009

Dixie is the owner, as well as the photographer and she is great!! She did both our engagement and wedding pictures and if the wedding pictures are anywhere as good as our engagement pictures were, they will be amazing. She is a very sweet person, who really loves photograhpy and has a passion for it; which is frankly the best kind of photographyer to have. She very flexible as far as letting us pick exactly what we wanted in our package to fit our needs. She actually did my cousin's wedding a couple years ago, and knew whenever I got married I would use her too. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 10/06/2009

• Independence See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Serendipity Photos)