2364 Essington Rd # 150, Joliet, IL 60431 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sensational Events Team

Hello, my name is Brandon, and I am the Owner of A Sensational Sound. To understand my company, I think you should get to know me and why I love what I do!

I have been a DJ for over 25 years. I first started in 1986 with a box of 45's and a couple of record players at a church Ice Cream Social. I performed at my first Wedding later that year, when my sister got married. Word of mouth has always been my best advertising. Soon I was getting so many calls that I had to start hiring more DJs to handle all the events. I was then able to work my business Full-Time. That was when A Sensational Sound was born and the "I" turned into "We"

In 2000, We were handling close to a 1000 events a year with a staff of over 30 DJs. We were also doing events for other local DJ companies. Although as my business grew over the years, my focus had to be more on management and organizing of events, I still enjoy DJing almost every weekend.

One of the things that sets us apart from other companies is, we believe in having the right DJ for the right event. One DJ cannot perform their best at EVERY event. That is why you shouldn't trust any DJ that claims to "Specialize" in every kind of event. We specialize in Weddings, but can perform at any event.

When you book our services months or even years in advance, you can talk with the actual DJ who will be performing at your event. You should know before you pay your deposit and sign a contract who will be performing at your event. You want to make sure they are a good fit for you and your guests.

OUR PROMISE: If we don't have someone that fits your needs, we will tell you up front. We would rather turn business away than do less than our best! Unlike other companies, a good event isn't one we get paid for, but one that everyone has a great time.

Your event is special to you, it should also be special to your DJ. Make sure you chose a DJ that shares your passion. DJs don't just play music, they are an important part of organizing, and making sure everything is running smoothly throughout the event. You should be able to have fun at your event, and let your DJ handle the rest.

We customize everything we do from the music, to the lighting, to the actual equipment we use to make sure it fits the client's needs perfectly. We have performed for groups of 40 to 4000. Some of our clients include: Motorola, Marriott, Y.M.C.A., Plainfield Dist. 202, Cub Scouts of America, Rogy's Learning Place, Septran Transportation, Grand Prarie PTO, and many others.

When you book our service, you will get a written contract and all deposits are refundable if event is canceled 30 days or more in advance.

Our packages are more affordable than you might think, and we can customize a package to fit most budgets. Get a quote today, and if it doesn't fit your budget, contact us by email with details of your event, your needs, and your budget, and we will do everything possible to help you.

WeddingSetUp
WeddingSetUp
Logojustheadphones
1stDanceLaughing

1 Reviews for Sensational Events Team

With a great collection of music, BK had everything we wanted and more. We were allowed to pick as much or as little as we wanted for our event. With a friendly demeanor, outgoing personality and flexible business plan, we were lucky to find this DJ.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Sensational Events Team FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 595.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sensational Events Team 1
    Wedding Wire Special
    With this coupon, Wedding Wire visitors can take an additional $100 off the cost of ANY DJ package. You can also use it to toward the purchase of any of our extra option INCLUDING extra hours.

• 2364 Essington Rd, # 150 Joliet, 60431 See on map