Seize the Day with Grace

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$650 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$650 Package Price

I founded Seize the Day with Grace with one goal in mind: to ensure that the happiest day of your life is everything you dreamed of. From small intimate elopements to large-scale weddings and receptions , I strive to execute events that not only aim to impress, but also create unique experiences for my clients and their guests that last long after the fun is over. As a life long educator, I bring a detail oriented approach and a sense of wonder to every wedding I am a part of. From meeting with you months before the service, to connecting with your vendors, and touring the venue I help to ensure that every detail is in place for the big day. Everyone deserves the wedding of their dreams. My affordable and flexible pricing ensures I am able to meet the needs of any client.

I believe that every couple deserves the wedding of their dreams. My package pricing reflects a desire to offer quality day of coordinating at affordable prices. Packages can be customized to fit the needs of any wedding size. Pricing starts at $600 for my basic package, including pre-ceremony consultation, wedding rehearsal coordination, and up to 12 hours on the day of the wedding. I also Contact me today to get a FREE customized quote.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$650

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$30

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jen Married on 11/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most amazing day of coordinator!!

Grace was an incredible day of coordinator!! She was so supportive throughout the whole wedding process. She is there to help from the very beginning and she will make sure your vision comes true! We did a board game theme and she made it come to life. She made sure everything was in place just the way we wanted it. She is so sweet, caring, and supportive. Her passion for weddings shines through. She makes your day stress free and is there for you. She makes it her mission to make sure everything runs smoothly. I would highly recommend Grace for any upcoming wedding!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 10/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Day Of Coordinator!!

I honestly cannot imagine our wedding without Grace. She was so there for us at every step, from trying to get in touch with hard-to-reach vendors during planning to making everything flow seamlessly on our wedding day. I was a very anxious bride but Grace made me feel so heard, supported and reassured. She's a true professional, a phenomenal coordinator and she made everything easier and less stressful. In addition, she's just a joy to be around and get to work with! I STRONGLY encourage other engaged folks to reach out to Grace! It will be THE best wedding planning decision you make.
    Megan C. Married on 07/23/2022

She’s amazing!

Can’t say thank you enough to Grace for being the best coordinator! She met with us before the wedding to go over details and was always available to answer any questions that came up. From the timeline to decorations she was a huge help! She took away all of the stress by ensuring everything went according to plan and on time the day of the wedding. She immediately felt like a friend and was a lot of fun to work with!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

29 Meadow Brook Drive Fletcher, NC, 28732
Location of (Seize the Day with Grace)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding