Asheville, Asheville, NC 28803 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Wedding Belle's NC

Wedding Belle's NC is a full-service wedding and event planning company located in Asheville, North Carolina. This stress-free planning service will take all the craziness out of planning your wedding day. With countless advice and preferred vendors, Wedding Belle's NC knows exactly how to create the perfect wedding of your dreams.

Experience
This full-service wedding planning company specializes in providing trusted resources that will provide you superior services for your event. Wedding Belle's NC provides everything from planning and design to day of coordination. Their professional staff is happy to work with you on all aspects of your wedding day.

Wedding Belle's NC will take care of all the logistics to make your wedding flow effortlessly. Whether you need partial planning, or full planning, Wedding Belle's NC has you covered. Their planning services includes budget analysis, event design, referrals, day-of coordination, and timelines.

Follow Wedding Belle's NC on

Wedding Belle's NC 6
  • Alex

Alex Eren · Married on 10/20/2018

An AMAZING coordinator!!!

Starting from the first moment of meeting Belle at a delicious bakery, I knew we would be a great fit. Belle is an insanely professional and hard working woman who is earning her place in this field! We hired her as a 6-weeks out coordinator, and she was a godsend!! Not having to stress about if our food truck was going to arrive or if the venue was going to be able to help with x, y and z was a HUGE relief. She took those things off of my plate so that I could focus on the hundreds of other details. I would define our wedding as a fun party that was “non-traditional” in many ways. Belle rolled with the punches and helped make it all happen so that on or wedding day, I could actually let go of the stress and be in the moment! 10/10 would recommend Belle to any and every bride! THANKS AGAIN FOR HELPING US HAVE A PERFECT DAY!! 💜

Sent on 11/11/2018

Laura · Married on 08/18/2018

Belle and her crew were profession, responsive and easy going. They anticipated need and met them, without needing over detailed instruction from us. They helped to coordinate my wedding in a very remote area, without cell service, and with a lot of need for detail. I highly recommend wedding Belle's!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/17/2018

Belle is such an amazing person to work with, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable and gives an amazing one of a kind experience. I look forward to working with Belle in the future.

Sent on 07/17/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Powder Me Pretty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have known Belle for many years and have worked with her on countless projects. She has always impressed me with her drive and capability to accomplish anything she puts her mind to. When Belle decided to start Wedding Belle's, I was so excited to hear the news. I knew the she would be amazing at planning just as she is with everything else she has done. Now that I have worked a few weddings with Belle I've found that to be true. Leading up to the wedding and the day of she is thorough in her planning, has great communication with all of the vendors involved, pulls off a gorgeous event, and all of her brides adore her. I can not recommend Wedding Belle's enough and my team and I are very excited to work many more weddings with her!

• Asheville Asheville, NC, 28803 See on map