Asheville, NC 28803 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Powder Me Pretty

We are Asheville's Professional Airbrush Make-up Artists. I'm Joanna Ferree owner of Powder Me Pretty. I have been a Licensed Aesthetician (skin therapist) & Professional Make-up Artist for 12 years. Along with my team of professional makeup artists our goal is to enhance your natural beauty through the art of makeup customized and perfected for each individual we work with. Our services are not limited to makeup, we also have a team of professional hair stylists for your convenience.

We are not limited to weddings. We also provide services for photo-shoots, rehearsal, engagement, bridal portraits, family portraits, boudoir sessions, events, etc.

We love to take an adventure! If you're not an Asheville local or are having a destination wedding/event, we hope you consider us for your special day!

Follow Powder Me Pretty on

Powder Me Pretty 2
Powder Me Pretty 3
Powder Me Pretty 4

Colleen O. · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfection with all beauty styles

One of the best things you can do as a bride is pick the right team and Powder Me Pretty is truly the most amazing choice for all your beauty needs as they are so easy to work with and have a range of skills for whatever you want on your big day!

I hired Joanna and her team for my entire party which included hair and makeup for 11 women. They were extremely organized with a pre-set schedule and everything set-up and ready when we arrived. This is is a must to reduce stress on the big day!

Joanna and her team are skilled at airbrush makeup, which none of us had ever done before, so some were nervous. After seeing how amazing we looked, everyone requested airbrushing! Each girl wanted something different and all were able to deliver flawless make-up across the entire range from natural to smoky eye to dramatic. Same with hairstyles.

Joanna in particular did my makeup as the bride and I was blown away, I even changed my color palette/style from our test run and she was able to take my feedback live and deliver way beyond my expectations. She is truly talented, but more importantly she was a wonderful person to work with.

Kayla · Married on 10/20/2018

Natural beauty!

I was a very particular bride because I do not wear makeup and I have very sensitive skin. On top of this, I have Rosacea so I get very red with emotions, activities and drinking. These women were able to give me the best coverage while maintaining my natural beauty! I never felt more confident in any of my pictures. They were also able to accommodate me with the perfect amount of makeup artists and hair stylists so that we could get 10 girls done within a 4.5 hour window. Everyone in my bridal party was happy with their results! Would definitely use them again for other occasions in the area

Katelyn · Married on 08/11/2018

I worked with Joanna to set up hair and make up for my bridal party and she was wonderful. Her team arrived at our hotel at seven in the morning to get all of our hair and make up done by eleven, and everyone looked and felt great!! One of my bridesmaids has special needs and Joanne worked wonderfully with her. It was all around a fantastic experience.

Powder Me Pretty FAQ

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 18

Real Weddings

• Rachael McIntosh Photography
    Rachael McIntosh Photography Wedding Photographers

End your search for your Make-up artist here!!! Joanna is the BEST!

• East West Vintage Rentals
    East West Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Joanna has the perfect touch for your wedding makeup! Her look is timeless and stunning and she is so easy to work with! She is calm, gentle and professional! We love her!

• Sheila Nolt Photography
    Sheila Nolt Photography Wedding Photographers

Loved working with Joanna from Powder me Pretty! She did an amazing job at creating the exact vision I had in mind, and was completely professional as well as super sweet and enjoyable to be around!

• Asheville, NC 28803 See on map