Asheville, NC 28803 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Powder Me Pretty

We are Asheville's Professional Airbrush Make-up Company. With 12+ years of experience in the wedding industry our goal as makeup artists is to enhance your natural beauty through the art of makeup. Customized & perfected for each individual we work with. Our services are not limited to makeup, we also have a team of professional hair stylists to complete all of your beauty needs!

We are not limited to weddings. We also provide services for photo-shoots, rehearsal, engagement, bridal portraits, family portraits, boudoir sessions, events, etc.

Follow Powder Me Pretty on

Powder Me Pretty 6
Powder Me Pretty 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/09/2019

THE Glam Squad for Your Wedding!

Joanna and Brandelyn took care of me on my day. I was a nervous wreck at times because my spray tan became streaky and some things were running late. Joanna kept calm through it all and Brandelyn was as sweet as can be. My maid of honor who had her makeup professionally done in Miami for her wedding asked Joanna, “Wow! Where were you on my wedding day?!” Joanna also took care to do my grandmother’s makeup, which came out lovely. I had warned Joanna that I tend to sweat a lot, so I hired her for extra hours for touch-ups throughout the night. Joanna was like an angel, anticipating my needs, even coming out to a wet and muddy field once (which I did not ask her to do) because she knew I was about to have an important moment and that I was a little dewey with all the post-rain humidity. I think Joanna must have touched up my makeup 4 times that night. She even brought a curler to touch up my hair- something else I didn’t have to ask for. I never felt like I had to look for her, I always knew where she was and I always felt like she was there for me, really looking out for me.

My bridesmaids and grandmother had their makeup and hair last all night. Again, I sweat a lot and the humidity didn’t help when I took photos outdoors, but Joanna was ON it!

Throughout the planning of my wedding, with all the emails and the trials, Joanna was a professional. She answered all of my emails in a timely manner, was upfront about her fees so I never had to worry about hidden charges, was punctual, and the girl knows her stuff!!! She put just the right amount of makeup on so that it didn’t feel heavy, but it was still enough to accentuate my features and be picture ready.

Brandelyn- I had people, the shy types that never come up to me to talk, who just had to compliment me on my hair! I should also mention I had clip-in extensions put in my hair. She did a half up-half down do. My natural hair was significantly shorter than the extensions, but Brandelyn made it all work together so nicely that it all looked like it was mine! I even contacted her for advice on what to buy, since this was my first time ever using them, and she was very helpful through texts.

I should also say that this was a destination wedding for us, which made planning appointments and arranging payments a little more complicated with some vendors, but these girls made it all a smooth process!

These girls do beautiful work and are so nice to work with. You won’t be sorry!

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Powder Me Pretty 8
    Powder Me Pretty 9
    Powder Me Pretty 10
  • Colleen

Colleen O. · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfection with all beauty styles

One of the best things you can do as a bride is pick the right team and Powder Me Pretty is truly the most amazing choice for all your beauty needs as they are so easy to work with and have a range of skills for whatever you want on your big day!

I hired Joanna and her team for my entire party which included hair and makeup for 11 women. They were extremely organized with a pre-set schedule and everything set-up and ready when we arrived. This is is a must to reduce stress on the big day!

Joanna and her team are skilled at airbrush makeup, which none of us had ever done before, so some were nervous. After seeing how amazing we looked, everyone requested airbrushing! Each girl wanted something different and all were able to deliver flawless make-up across the entire range from natural to smoky eye to dramatic. Same with hairstyles.

Joanna in particular did my makeup as the bride and I was blown away, I even changed my color palette/style from our test run and she was able to take my feedback live and deliver way beyond my expectations. She is truly talented, but more importantly she was a wonderful person to work with.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kayla · Married on 10/20/2018

Natural beauty!

I was a very particular bride because I do not wear makeup and I have very sensitive skin. On top of this, I have Rosacea so I get very red with emotions, activities and drinking. These women were able to give me the best coverage while maintaining my natural beauty! I never felt more confident in any of my pictures. They were also able to accommodate me with the perfect amount of makeup artists and hair stylists so that we could get 10 girls done within a 4.5 hour window. Everyone in my bridal party was happy with their results! Would definitely use them again for other occasions in the area

Sent on 10/25/2018

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 18

Real Weddings

• Rachael McIntosh Photography
    Rachael McIntosh Photography Wedding Photographers

End your search for your Make-up artist here!!! Joanna is the BEST!

• East West Vintage Rentals
    East West Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Joanna has the perfect touch for your wedding makeup! Her look is timeless and stunning and she is so easy to work with! She is calm, gentle and professional! We love her!

• Sheila Nolt Photography
    Sheila Nolt Photography Wedding Photographers

Loved working with Joanna from Powder me Pretty! She did an amazing job at creating the exact vision I had in mind, and was completely professional as well as super sweet and enjoyable to be around!

• Asheville, 28803 See on map