Asheville, NC 28803 Map · Phone number

About About The Face Makeup Artistry by Kayce M. Young

About* About The Face Makeup Artistry. Description Professional mobile makeup artist and skincare specialist. National freelance artist. Created About the Face Cosmetics and Elemental Botanicals skincare. Studio hours vary due to on location calls. Developed makeup line, About The Face Cosmetics and Elemental Botanical Skincare; a division of ATF Cosmetics. General Information online portfolio/professional make up artistry by Kayce M. Young Kayce currently works as a professional make up artist and has enjoyed traveling for events, commercial and fashion photo shoots and weddings. She finds inspiration from the many interesting and talented people that she is fortunate to work with. With the innate ability to put people at ease and listen, she is considered to be an expert on helping women simplify their beauty and skin care rituals….. “One of the many joys I get is the interaction between myself and my client, it allows me to connect with people on a personal level and fuels my desire to create. I believe outward beauty should be a reflection of someone’s inner self. This core belief is my compass that guides me and helps me sense what someone needs from me. I appreciate that everyone is different and to me it is those differences that encapsulate what is truly beautiful. The commonality that most of us share is the desire to improve the way we look and feel and to present the best you to the world. It is my intent to help facilitate that desire. I have a deep desire and need to create. It is my wish that others will appreciate the vision and the aesthetic quality that is captured in a flash. I just can't help it I LOVE MAKE UP! I don't even try to fight it. A little bit of make up never hurt anyone and it always makes me feel better. Licensed Esthetician; (Licensed and Certified Professional) Member of ASCP. (828)367-7167 kayce@aboutheface.com Set up appointment for wedding makeup run through today and let me help you and your bridal party look fantastic.

Follow About The Face Makeup Artistry by Kayce M. Young on

jackieinwhite1
bridal

5 Reviews for About The Face Makeup Artistry by Kayce M. Young

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2013

Kayce Young was wonderful! She used top of the line products and customized my look to exactly what i wanted! I would recommend her for any upcoming events or even just to have a professional opion on makeup and style.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Kayce Young is by far the best make-up artist I have seen or used. She was extremely professional, accommodating, and the nicest person. I really enjoyed getting to know Kayce and think she does a wonderful job, and it a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone, and her work is fantastic!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Andria · Married on 07/27/2013

Kayce was awesome to work with and helped to make my day wonderful. Could not have imagined doing it without her.

Sent on 07/30/2013