SKIN & BODY KLINIC

Willingboro, NJ View map

SBK Bridal is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Willingboro, New Jersey, serving the entire Southern New Jersey area. This beauty team, Nicole Daniels and Tiffany Torrence, have a combined 45 years of experience in the hair, makeup, and beauty industry. They take a customized approach to beauty, ensuring that each client gets their own unique look that caters to their style and needs. You can trust SBK Bridal to provide beautiful, elegant, and timeless beauty service that will have you looking and feeling your best for your wedding day.

SBK Bridal offers professional, licensed beauty services on-site for your wedding day. They offer great group services as well, making them a great choice for the entire wedding party. With trial services and consultations available, you are able to discuss and plan out your perfect wedding look with SBK Bridal before the big day. This beauty company offers a huge selection of services ranging from hair and makeup to salon, spa, skincare, teeth whitening, hair removal, brow/lash tinting, tattoo coverage, and more. The specific hair and makeup services that you will find with SBK Bridal include:

• Blowouts
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$20

What is the base price for pedicures?

$40

What is the starting price for facials?

$75

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$85

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Spa
Teeth Whitening
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Electrolysis
Waxing

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Supplements

Myong Married on 10/01/2020
    I was gifted a photo session. I knew that I wanted my makeup done by SBK. Tiffany was exceptional!!! She made me look and feel so beautiful and sexy.
    Casey Married on 09/01/2019

SBK is the best!

I hired SBK for hair and makeup for my bridal party and everything turned out PERFECT!!! Communication is prompt and prices are reasonable. Tiffany really takes the time to assess your skin to make sure you are absolutely glowing and gorgeous on your big day!!! Nicole was also so phenomenal and really listened to make sure my hair turned out perfect and suited my overall look!! I had a very large, diverse group of ladies in my bridal party and Tiffany and Nicole made everyone look flawless!!! I would absolutely work with them again!!
    Rumya V. Married on 05/19/2019

Very professional and flexible!

Tiffany was absolutely wonderful! My hair and makeup artist canceled on me the night before my wedding reception and I was a mess trying to find a new artist last-minute. I found SBK Bridal's information on wedding wire and gave them a call. Not only did Tiffany respond to my call after hours, but she was super friendly and flexible enough to agree to do my hair and makeup the next day at 5 am! She came on time and was very professional. She finished my services exactly before my photographer arrived (as I had requested her to). I couldn't be more thankful that I found such a wonderful and accommodating professional and at such short notice. She made me look incredible for my wedding reception and it made my event even more memorable for me and my family. A big thanks to Tiffany!

SKIN & BODY KLINIC's reply:

I am glad I was able to work with you and help you achieve your goals for your reception. Thank You for trusting me!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

215 Sunset Road Suite 102 Willingboro, NJ, 08046
6095420712
Location of (SKIN & BODY KLINIC)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding