Steger, IL 60475 Map · Phone number

About Sarnowski's TnT Mobile DJ's

TNT Mobile DJ's is a family owned business that has been servicing Chicago, Chicago Suburbs and North West Indiana since 1999! We have also on several special occasions DJ'd in Michigan and Ohio. So we will travel if necessary, but yes there is a charge for any travel on an event that is more then 50 miles away from our home office in Lynwood, IL.

My wife & I started DJ'ing as a hobby in 1999; it was something I have always wanted to do for as long as I could remember. During my high school years I always hung around with a friend/co-worker at the time who owned a DJ Service. Since we both shared the same passion for music he took the time and taught me most of the information I needed to get started with my own business. Shortly after I built our first system known as the TNT-Mini audio system which was geared for small parties. A local campground called Last Resort in Hanna, In. gave us the chance to start playing on the weekends for there seasonal parties; this went on for many summers since 1999.??

bfdc60a12ccbf7e9 1261010352314 tntpro03