10 Adamswood Rd., Asheville, NC 28803 Map · Phone number

About Sarajane Case Photography

Hi! I’m Sarajane Case. I firmly believe that we all have a unique beauty, one that no one else can imitate or recreate. It’s my pleasure to document each individual in a way that is unique to them. My goal is to be a positive presence in your life for as long as you'll have me there. If I can be a source of encouragement and happiness to you, then, that's what this job is all about.

Follow Sarajane Case Photography on

wall 473 of 657
bridals 1 of 2

4 Reviews for Sarajane Case Photography

Emily · Married on 09/15/2012

I could not have asked for anything more in a photographer. From engagement pictures up until the wedding day, Sarajane captured every emotion present at the time. She has this way of making you feel like you are the most beautiful person in the world. She is unique in that she makes photography so much more than just pictures. I think all of our wedding pictures display what a true talent she has, but what people can't see is the beautiful person that she is and how much she added to our entire wedding experience.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Anna · Married on 07/27/2012

I very highly recommend Sarajane Case photography. Sarajane has a natural eye for capturing perfect moments. She has a fantastic ability to work with people and surroundings so that the photos look very comfortable and not posed. Sarajane was very good at communication about specifics regarding the event photos and very timely to respond. She is extremely professional and has the sweetest disposition. She is so ready and willing to make your event a positive and fun experience and her trained eye makes every photo look incredible. I very highly recommend Sarajane Case for any photographed event and know without a doubt that you will be totally satisfied with your experience.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2012

Sarajane is so very talented at what she does! I would not have wanted any other photographer there ot shoot my portraits after my wedding. She is so sweet...she quickly made friends with my bridal party and family, and she was great at directing them on how to pose. I cant wait to get some of her images blown up on canvas for my living room! xoxo Amanda Mitchell

Sent on 07/26/2012