Sara Parente Makeup Artist

Columbus, NJ View map

Hello bride to be!

I am a proffesional makeup artist based out of Delanco, New Jersey. I have been doing makeup proffesionaly for over 7 years, and have worked for numerous beauty and cosmetics brands in between my career. My focus is in bridal and special event makeup, but have also done some photoshoots and small print work.

With bridal being my specialty my goal is to make you look and feel your absolute best, all the while making a fun and memorable experience for both of us. The best part of my job is making a connection with my clients, and coming together bring your vision to life. After all your wedding is a collaboration! Being the first person you see on your "best day ever" really sets a tone for the rest of your day, and I always strive to make things comfortable and stress - free.

When it comes to makeup, my style is as varied as the clients I get! Everybody wants something different, but the end goal is always the same - to enhance the best parts of yourself! A majority of brides I work with end up wanting super natural and timeless makeup, "I want to look just like myself but better" But I am also always down for a full glam transofmation! I do not do airbrush makeup, and I ALWAYS recommend false lashes to every single one of my brides. I always recommend a trial, where I may travel to you if preffered. On the day of your wedding I will go wherever, whether it be your home, the venue itself or hotel rooms.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

$65.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Adrienne Married on 10/20/2018

Thank You Sara!!!

Sara not only was very professional and clean. But, she was on time and did exactly what I asked for. I know zero about makeup and she knew exactly how to make me look beautiful and elegant for my wedding, as well as comfortable. Not to mention the quality of the products she uses. My makeup lasted me all night and my skin felt and looked wonderful after I took it off. She was worth every dime. Hire her. You won't be sorry.
    Ashley Married on 10/06/2018

Simply beautiful

Working with Sara was a GREAT experience. She is quick at returning messages and punctual. I had SO MANY complements. I would recommend and use Sara for future events. She was AMAZING!
    Kristin Married on 06/22/2018
    Wow. That word sums it up for me. I was a bride who wasn’t sure what she wanted. Sara swooped in, saw my dress, assessed the situation and used her expertise to give me more than I could have asked for myself. I had a crazy cold and she covered that up so well you could not guess I was sick in my photos. She was patient, flexible, kind, and fit right in with my group. By the end of the makeup l felt disappointed she wasn’t coming to my wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Columbus, NJ, 08022
Location of (Sara Parente Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding