Houston, TX 77007 Map · Phone number

About Sara Catherine Photography

Hi! I'm a photographer in the Heights who likes to offer affordable style. I think it's important to get those classic shots, but I also think it's a missed opportunity if we don't do something a little fun and funky that shows off your personality.

I'd love to spend your wedding day with you, capturing moments and creating memories. Contact me and we can meet for a drink or some ice cream and talk to see if I'm what you're looking for in a photographer.

Brides to-be or those who were - don't forget about your Trash the Dress or Day-After session! I can do these sessions with you even if we don't work together for your wedding.

Good luck in your wedding planning - may it be as stress-free as possible :)

2e53589ecc98b354 1278516157865 LaurelDressTrash4379
2e53589ecc98b354 1278516157865 LaurelDressTrash4379

1 Reviews for Sara Catherine Photography

• blancepain

Shelley · Married on 05/15/2010

Sara came recommended to me via a friend. I can't say enough great things about her. She made me feel so comfortable. During the ceremony I didn't even realize she was around and others said that she didn't do what most photographers do which is get in the way and block the ceremony. The photos are simply amazing!! I am SO happy that she took them. I've heard horror stories of people getting the cd of their photos and they are just aweful. I have to say there is not a bad picture in all of the hundreds she took! I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 06/08/2010