Bolton, CT 06043 Map · Phone number

About Sandra Downie Beauty Studio

Romantic. Elegant. Creative. These are words used to describe our signature bridal beauty services here at Sandra Downie Beauty.

Since 2007, award winning Connecticut based Sandra Downie Beauty (SDB) has built a reputation grounded in excellence and quality. We are known throughout New England as the go-to source for on location bridal beauty, results driven skin care solutions, expert eyebrow artistry and makeup/hair artistry for editorial photoshoots. We are proud to use and offer only the best products available that allows our client's to feel flawless, glamorous and beautiful.

From providing makeup and hair services on celebrities to brides, to women who want to look like themselves only better, we are honored to be able to do what we love everyday.

We are avialble for weddings in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We are always happy to hop on a plane and travel to your location.

Follow Sandra Downie Beauty Studio on

IMG7554
juliahair

21 Reviews for Sandra Downie Beauty Studio

anna · Married on 05/21/2011

What can I say about Sandra other than that she's amazing!? She is so uber talented it's unbelievable. The hair + makeup she and her team did for me and the girls was to die for!!! Everyone looked totally stunning. Aside from that, Sandra was so easy to talk to, is a true business woman and inspiration because of it and I feel very, very lucky to have met her and for her to have been such a beautiful part of our day. Many many thanks to Sandra!!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Karri · Married on 04/30/2011

Stunning is exactly how I felt on my wedding day, thanks to Sandra and her hairdresser Katy, who made me look more beautiful than I could have imagined. My makeup was flawless, and it lasted all night with no issues. My hair lasted well into the next day without even budging! My bridal party was equally as happy with their services, they all looked gorgeous! Sandra was professional, courteous, and on time, I would most certainly reccomend her to any bride wanting to look her best on her wedding day!

Sent on 05/22/2011

Meghan · Married on 06/04/2010

Sandra is the best! She had me and my wedding party
    looking amazing!

Sent on 09/22/2010

• Opari Couture Creative Wedding Invitations

Sandra Downie is the quintessential concept event stylist. Her unique perspective is very refreshing, and her eye-catching attention to detail is impeccable! Anyone who's had her couture dessert table or picture-perfect tablescape to cap off their event will tell you...she's a creative powerhouse.

• Melani Lust Photography Wedding Photographers

Sandra is simply the best and I recommend her to all of my brides for their engagement sessions and their weddings. Her make up will transform you from pretty to jaw-dropping and it will stay on all night.

• Bolton, 06043 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Sandra Downie Beauty Studio)