Cumberland, Cumberland, MD 21502 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Sandie Narvaez Photography

Hey friend! I'm Sandie a destination wedding photographer serving Maryland, DC, Pennsylvania and Virginia looking to travel and experience your world. I currently reside in the mountainous Western Maryland with my husband and two puppers Pepper and Gunner! Ive been shooting for 8 years and captruing weddings for 5 of those years - I’m dedicated to not only making someone smile with my work but capturing the soul. When you work with me I want to capture your heart, beauty, the little quirks about you. I want to capture the dimples in your cheeks, the scrunch in your nose when you laugh, your shining eyes when you smile. My mission is to capture your most precious moments and make your soul shine through an image for a lifetime.

Your images will be taken with passion, care, and pure joy - I’d love to work with you and turn your memories into art. I've found that photographing weddings is truly what brings me the most joy in life. I couldn't ask for a better job!

I use a photojournalistic, natural, and vintage shooting styles to capture your wedding. I love working with all kinds of couples and really helping you acheive your vision. I only photograph one event per day, to give you the attention you deserve. My services include:

• Additional hours
  • Digital files
  • High-resolution images
  • Prints
  • Second shooter
  • Albums
  • Multiple locations

Other Services
In addition to shooting weddings in Western Maryland, Sandie Narvaez Photography is also available for destination weddings. Additional services include:

• Engagement shoot

Sandie Narvaez Photography 5
Sandie Narvaez Photography 6
Sandie Narvaez Photography 7

Katie Brooks · Getting married on 03/04/2021

You won't regret this one!

Sandie is the absolute best! From our engagement session to our wedding day, she made us feel so comfortable and was so easy to work with. She did whatever it took to get the best shots, even braving the cold and wind! So glad we chose her for our special day!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Sandie Narvaez Photography 8
    Sandie Narvaez Photography 9
    Sandie Narvaez Photography 10
    Sandie Narvaez Photography 11
    Sandie Narvaez Photography 12

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Sandie is a dream to work with. She has great poses in mind and makes your dream photos happen. Her photojournalist style was wonderful for our wedding. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Sandie Narvaez Photography 13
    Sandie Narvaez Photography 14
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing Service for an Amazing Price

Sandie was AMAZING! I only just met her when she showed up to start taking pictures, and was so laid back, that it helped me to enjoy the moment as well. Our communication before, during, and after the wedding was great. I always knew what to expect, and she was very professional. Even though we were on a tight budget, Sandie helped us to get some amazing photos for the most perfect day!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Sandie Narvaez Photography 15
    Sandie Narvaez Photography 16

Sandie Narvaez Photography Pricing

Sandie Narvaez Photography Price Rates

Sandie Narvaez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings