Frostburg, MD 21532 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Kirsten Getz Photography

Kirsten's goal for your wedding is to follow your flow and capture all the beautiful little moments (like when your partner reads the letter you wrote them or when the flower girl runs back up the aisle in confusion) along with all the unforgettable big ones (your first look, first kiss, first dance--lots of firsts!!). However, there are times when she'll offer a little creative direction, like using that unique ray of light or window reflection to bring a WOW feel to an image.

So if candid moments blended with artistic portraits are how you want to remember your day, shoot her an email and start a conversation about your special day!

Follow Kirsten Getz Photography on

Wedding Ceremony in Pine Grove Forest in Pennsylvania
Wedding Ceremony in Pine Grove Forest in Pennsylvania
Big sky portrait in Laurel Highlands, PA
Big sky portrait in Laurel Highlands, PA
Capturing the confetti fun!
Capturing the confetti fun!
Bride and Groom's first dance at Baltimore wedding
Bride and Groom's first dance at Baltimore wedding
Sweet kisses after a first look
Sweet kisses after a first look
fc4767a9eb5c0a42 1709 Sho Joe 066

27 Reviews for Kirsten Getz Photography

Katy Barger · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Kirsten is awesome!

Kirsten is so wonderful. She has such a beautiful way of capturing nature within her photos. She went for every idea I sent her way, including a special first look off site. She was flexible and easy to get a hold of throughout the entire process. On the wedding day, she made sure we took all the formal pictures we wanted and then took epic candid shots throughout the evening. I highly recommend her and already have to family and friends!

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Alysha

Alysha Nails · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Incredible photographer!

Kirsten is an amazingly talented photographer and an all around wonderful person to work with. I had a difficult time choosing a wedding photographer until my husband and I met with Kirsten. She is very personable, flexible, organized and open minded. She showed up early for our wedding, stayed until the very end and went above and beyond all of my expectations. She made sure she captured every moment of our big day and our photos turned out incredible! I would highly recommend Kirsten to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer.

Thank you Kirsten!!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Mills · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Excellent, professional, personable, talented

Kirsten was everything I wanted and more when it came time to picking out a photographer to capture our big day! When I initially reached out to Kirsten about photographing our wedding she insisted that we first talk to make sure that her style was what I was looking for, and it sure was! The first time we met Kirsten was at our engagement photo session, which we were already nervous about because we have never taken posed photos like that. Kirsten down to earth, charming and patient personality immediately made us feel very comfortable not only around her but when posing for the camera. She was able to make the session fun for us, and the pictures turned out incredible! She captured everything I wanted and more!

Prior to our big day I told Kirsten about several shots that were very important to me. For example, my mom helping me get ready, my dad seeing me for the first time and giving me away, my husband watching me come down the aisle etc. I was adamant about having natural candid shots that would hopefully capture the happiness and love present on that day. Kirsten’s photographs of our wedding were breathtaking!!! She went above and beyond anything I imagined. And because she is so personable, my husband and I were able to relax and be ourselves which helped capture those priceless candid shots.

Kirsten was around taking pictures the whole time! Not once did she stop to take a break or say I think we got enough. She kept taking pictures of everything she could, absorbing the whole day so we could look back and remember each moment. Not only is Kirsten an excellent photograph, she acted as a coordinator on the big day to ensure my timeline was being adhered to. She kept reminding everyone of the time, told us when to start getting ready, kept track of hair and makeup etc. If it had not been for her coordinating the events leading up to the ceremony it would have been delayed by at least an hour. I suggested to Kirsten that she should add coordinating weddings to her photography package, because she is so good at it!

Sent on 08/03/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kirsten Getz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Frostburg, 21532 See on map
    Location of (Kirsten Getz Photography)