Kirsten Getz Photography Reviews

Kirsten Getz Photography 3
Kirsten Getz Photography 4
Kirsten Getz Photography 5

Samantha Barton · Married on 08/10/2019

Kirsten Getz photography is amazing!!!

Kirsten Getz is an amazing photographer!! She is so easy to work with and is extremely talented!! We LOVE our pictures!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Cherokee Drummond · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Photographs

Kirsten was amazing! She showed up early for our wedding, and was nonstop the entire day! She worked hard racing back and forth to capture every moment of our big day! She stopped at nothing to get a perfect or natural shot. Kirsten was great to work with, she helped keep our whole day on track and made sure that we had all the pictures we wanted before she finished up for the night. We definitely recommend her, and will use her again in the future! Great choice!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Clarissa

Clarissa · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome experience!

Kirsten did an amazing job at capturing authentic, special moments throughout our wedding day! She made the experience so fun each picture turned out unique.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Karina · Married on 10/20/2018

Creative, professional, fun photographer

Kirsten was very attuned to our vision for our wedding day. She was very professional and time sensitive with all materials and responsive to any questions via email/call/text. She captured all aspects of the wedding with creativity. We have so many pictures we love. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Abby Helmick · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing candid photography

We loved working with Kirsten! She did a fantastic job learning about us as a couple and capturing all of the moments from our wedding day. From the biggest moments to the tiniest detail she was able to capture it all!!! She did an amazing job of blending into the background and allowing us to experience our wedding day while she captured some of the most intimate and candid photos possible. She was completely flexible and went with our flow as we took all of our bridal party and family pictures. I can not speak highly enough of the quality of images she captured for both our engagement session and wedding. Kirsten was able to take amazing photos, that showcase our true emotions and personalities, that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Kristan Mason · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding photos!

Kirsten is great!!! She did our engagement and wedding photos! So thankful she captured our perfect day! She is so personable and makes you feel comfortable when getting photos taken. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Freaking amazing!!!

Kirsten is not only an amazingly, talented photographer, she’s also an amazing soul! She made our engagement and wedding photos bring to life our personalities and relationship. Everything was so candid and didn’t look “posey” (if that’s even a word). Easy to work with, super friendly, and so sweet! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Kirsten Getz Photography 6
    Kirsten Getz Photography 7
    Kirsten Getz Photography 8
    Kirsten Getz Photography 9
    Kirsten Getz Photography 10

sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Best choice I made!

Since booking with Kirsten for my wedding and engagement photos I found that she was super responsive and sooo helpful! I felt overwhelmed trying to get everything perfect in preparation for the day. She has a great list for you to fill out so she is 100% prepared for anything you might be wanting to do on the big day. The list was very helpful to me even, asking questions I hadn’t even thought about. She cane up with great suggestions for anything I might have had in mind as well. I am extremely happy I chose every vender, but Kristen really helped make the day extra special. I’m super happy with the finished product and would recommend her for any type of photography in the future.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Bethany · Married on 09/23/2017

Unparalleled

Kirsten was beyond the best photographer I could’ve asked for at our wedding! She was creative, kind and patient, assertive when we needed it, and super easy to get along with! She sort of served as a wedding planner, because she kept the whole day running on schedule. And the pictures she gave us were amazing beyond words! Her talent is very apparent. She went above and beyond our expectations! We highly recommend!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

Kirsten was everything we hoped for in our wedding photographer- cool, funny, and able to capture us in a way that made us feel comfortable. She was present and yet unobtrusive which is so hard to find! We are so excited to see what is to come of the pictures but the previews look wonderful! She and her partner were 100000% above and beyond. Whole heatedly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Brooke · Married on 08/13/2016

Kirsten is absolutely awesome to work with. The majority of our communication has been via online thus far, but she has been so flexible with scheduling everything with me and to meet up to discuss her style and what I envision for my wedding day. I have seen her work at friend's weddings and from her Facebook (Girl.Getz.Photography and website http://kirstengetz.zenfolio.com/) and she is amazing. I can not wait to work with her on my big day!

Sent on 01/13/2016