Alexis El Massih Photography

Leesburg, VA View map Visit website
$5,600 Most Popular Price

$5,600 Most Popular Price

Alexis El Massih Photography is a destination wedding and portrait photographer based in Leesburg, Virginia. Owner and creative force Alexis El Massih captures elegant, natural, and artful images for the adventurous couple in search of classic romance. Endlessly inspired by her Greek and Mediterranean roots, this fine-art photographer is devoted to curating timeless snapshots that celebrate the joy of uniting two families as one.

Alexis El Massih Photography is available for weddings throughout Washington DC, Maryland, Northern Virginia, and other far-flung places. Alexis strives to produce sincere images that pay true homage to the people within them while still embracing an editorial style. To best serve newlyweds, she takes a limited number of weddings per year so she can be present from their engagement season. Her wedding packages are entirely bespoke and can include services such as:

• A second photographer
  • An engagement session
  • Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Full-day coverage
  • Wedding portraits
  • Prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Maria K
    Maria K. Married on 05/14/2022

Stunning!

Alexis is the first person we booked when we got engaged- I knew from the beginning that I wanted her capturing our special day!! Her attention to detail and beautiful artwork is exactly what we were looking for and she is the sweetest human there is. Alexis made us feel comfortable throughout our engagement photos and wedding and we couldn't have asked for anyone better! We love Alexis so so much and were extremely blessed to have her on our special day :)

Alexis El Massih Photography's reply:

Aww thank you, Maria! It was an absolute joy getting to work with you and Brendan (and both of your amazing families!!) throughout your wedding planning, engagement photos, and wedding day! It was truly an honor that I am forever grateful for! And for the record, I am still dreaming of that pink tree!! We could have never planned that so perfectly!
    Sonia F. Married on 11/10/2021

Highly recommend!

Alexis is not only a talented photographer, but inserts kindness, cheerfulness and calm wherever she works. Alexis captured my engagement and wedding photos as well as a few of my friends'. She has an amazing ability to capture each couple's unique energy and make everyone around her feel comfortable. She is responsive and just lovely to work with. I highly recommend Alexis to everyone I know who is getting married or is looking for any kind of event or portrait photography.

Alexis El Massih Photography's reply:

Sonia, Thank you so much for taking the time to review me and even more so for choosing me to photograph your beautiful wedding day! I can never forget how wonderful you and John were to work with throughout our time together and how much FUN your spontaneous portraits were! Also, I could say all the same things about your kindness, cheerfulness, and calm! God bless you and your hubby always!
  • Julianna
    Julianna S. Married on 10/10/2020

Incredible experience!

I cannot speak highly enough about Alexis... Having seen her work for years, she was the only photographer I reached out to when planning our engagement/wedding photos. She reached out early in the process to hear our thoughts and ideas and create a cohesive timeline for our wedding day.

When the pandemic forced us to cancel our original wedding plans in October 2020, Alexis insisted on traveling to Boston to photograph our private wedding ceremony. Not only did she travel TWICE to take our engagement and wedding photographs, but she essentially created and executed our entire wedding day timeline and kept everyone and everything organized over the course of the day. Without hesitation, she scaled down her services to accommodate our "micro wedding" and was able to capture our wedding day in the most beautiful photos. During the posed photos, Alexis provided incredible guidance and made my husband and I, who had never been professionally photographed, feel so comfortable and have a blast during the sessions. On top of all that, she sent us sneak peeks within 48 hours of our wedding and the full digital album was completed even faster than I had imagined.

Again, incredible experience overall. I would recommend Alexis to any friend or family member looking for a wedding photographer and I can't wait to call Alexis in the future for maternity/family photos!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Alexis El Massih Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Golden Thistle Design Golden Thistle Design Wedding Florists

Alexis is a true artist who is devoted to her craft and to her client. She is very gifted with seeing the most flattering angles and capturing the special moments and details. Highly recommend!

27 Quarterpole Court Leesburg, VA, 20186
5714202624
Location of (Alexis El Massih Photography)

Alexis El Massih Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alexis El Massih Photography include in the starting price?

Alexis El Massih Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Alexis El Massih Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Alexis El Massih Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Alexis El Massih Photography offer?

Alexis El Massih Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Alexis El Massih Photography offer?

Alexis El Massih Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Alexis El Massih Photography offer for wedding events?

Alexis El Massih Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Alexis El Massih Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alexis El Massih Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Alexis El Massih Photography offer?

Alexis El Massih Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding