Blowing Rock, Blowing Rock, NC 28605 Map · Phone number

About Golden Thistle Design

Golden Thistle Design is a floral design company based in Blowing Rock, North Carolina that specializes in wedding flowers that match each couple’s unique vision. They will guide you through the design process and work with different floral combinations to enhance the beauty of your event.

The floral designers at Golden Thistle Design take a personal interest in each couple and are dedicated to making their day a treasured memory through creativity and color contrast. They will ensure that your wedding is a true reflection of you, using their passion and expertise to help make your floral design decisions enjoyable and stress-free. Based on the amount of flower varieties and the complication of your design, they will create a custom package that suits the uniqueness of your event. These are the services they provide:

• Complimentary consultation

Golden Thistle Design 7
  • Laura

Laura · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Hannah is Amazing!

We had several calls with Hannah to discuss the look and feel of our wedding, and she provided us with an amazing proposal for our day. She has such talent and vision for what she does. We were always impressed by her kindness, responsiveness, and ability to interpret and understand what we wanted. Unfortunately we were not able to retain her services for our wedding, but any couple who does work with Hannah will not regret it! If we ever have another event in the area, we would definitely call Golden Thistle. A++ vendor!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Colette Adams · Married on 06/15/2019

Chetola Resort Event

Hannah is Amazing! She is a true artist in flower arrangements. I needed everything blue. She filled the place with her magical blue flowers and one giant blue heart! It was a perfect day and the flowers put beauty all over the space! She is truly gifted and a lovely person to communicate with. I planned my event from another state! She delivered with perfection! SO GRATEFUL for someone who listens, gives attention to detail and delivers beyond expectations!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Ciera · Married on 06/15/2019

Hands down best vendor i hired for my wedding, 10/10

Working with Hannah was hands down the best decision I made when planning my wedding. She was extremely professional and went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was everything I dreamed it would be. She made the most out of my budget and was always available to work with me through any of my concerns. I felt at such peace on my wedding day because I knew Hannah would make sure that everything was perfect and it was. I cant thank her and her team enough and if you are looking for a florist I would look no further!! She is the best of the best.

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Golden Thistle Design 16

Golden Thistle Design FAQ

• Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock
    Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock Hotel Weddings

Golden Thistle Design did a stunning job for our #localhighcountryweddingvendors last night at the High Country Wedding Guide issue release party held at Chetola Resort in Blowing Rock, North Carolina. The beautiful arrangements and attention to detail were widely recognized by local area vendors as a spectacular presentation of talent and superb quality! Hannah and her staff are amazing to work with and we look forward to future events held in conjunction with this team of individuals!

• Alexis El Massih Photography
    Alexis El Massih Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Hannah as a fellow vendor on three different weddings and a baby shower. As a photographer and fellow business owner, I have learned much from working alongside her. I admire her genuine enthusiasm and professionalism when working with clients, as well as her attention to detail and commitment to high quality floral design. She is a true artist and visionary and turns everything she touches into gold!

• Blowing Rock Blowing Rock, NC, 28605 See on map