San Diego, CA 92107 Map · Phone number

About San Diego Partytime DJ's

We understand that when it comes time to choose the entertainment for your special day that there are many different companies to select from. That's why you should speak with atleast ten different companies and always meet with your top three choices in person before making your final decision. This will give you the piece of mind that is absolutely necessary to make sure you won't be second guessing the choice you make later on. Our experienced staff will make you feel comfortable right from your first conversation and continue to make you feel that way through the entire planning process. That is the reason why over half of our business comes from clients who continue to use our services repeatedly. We'll make sure that even the smallest detail gets the attention that it deserves and that your special day is a complete success for both you and your guests.

d862d5bd2e7a8b7e 1262282702948 newweddingpic7
Toast
Toast
d862d5bd2e7a8b7e 1262282702948 newweddingpic7

34 Reviews for San Diego Partytime DJ's

• Kenna

Kenna Hasson · Married on 07/13/2019

Greg knew how to work the crowd!

Greg was awesome from the first phone call I ever had with him. He is so upbeat and has great energy - it’s no wonder he’s a stellar DJ! We had him at our wedding at Green Gables and we barely needed to do any type of coordination with him. He knew exactly what he was doing, needed no direction, and really helped make the day run smoothly. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. When we told our coordinators we had hired him they were so excited for us - and now we really understand why!

We had originally requested tons of hip hop music (as that’s what my husband and I like), but at the beginning of the night it was clear that’s not what was working for some of our older crowd. Thankfully Greg could see what was happening and adjusted our music accordingly. He doesn’t keep playing music if nobody’s dancing - he makes sure to play things that are a hit with the crowd! Later in the night once the alcohol was flowing, he transitioned back to more of our hip hop playlist and we got to enjoy the evening with our friends.

He also did a great job at announcing our bridal party for a grand entrance! Got all the names right, and even recommended we use a different song for their entrance (as the one we initially requested was full of foul language :) ).

Greg was super important to our evening and we’re SO glad we had him! I would just recommend contacting him early as he tends to book quickly!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Jessica Ramsay · Married on 06/04/2019

Phenomenal!!!!

Greg did a phenomenal job at our wedding! He was so responsive, and nailed our music style and requests. The dance floor was full the entire wedding!! We absolutely loved our experience with him.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Tim

Tim Ganahl · Married on 03/22/2019

Hire dj greg

Thank you DJ Greg for being the best DJ ever!

Booking DJ Greg for our wedding was the best decision we made!

If you don't like to have fun and don't like good music, don't book DJ Greg. That's all he's about which is reflected in his energy and overall vibe and awesome personality.

He is extremely easy to work with and he put my wife and I at ease by essentially saying, "you guys don't need to worry, I've got this and I'm going to see it through that this is the best night of your life!"

My wife and I being music people, were worried about the selection of a DJ since that seems to be one of the first talked about things with friends and family the day after a wedding. While it doesn't ruin a wedding, it most certainly sets the tone and overall experience for the night. We can honestly say that DJ Greg was one of the first talked about things the morning after and in all positive ways. We honestly felt like he was the best DJ we had experienced at a wedding and our comments were echoed from our friends which was a huge relief since like most of us, we are all opinionated in our music selections.

He not only catered to our music tastes and age of friends but he perfectly crafted songs to play that every generation in attendance could enjoy. Making sure your family and family friends in attendance are happy with the music selection is probably an overlooked importance and he most certainly made them feel included with an equal balance of music genres for everyone.

My only regret of the night is that my wife and I didn't get a picture with DJ Greg to hold onto and cherish forever since he was an integral part of our big day.

We love you DJ Greg!

Tim and Nichole

Sent on 04/18/2019

San Diego Partytime DJ's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• We are BIG Pictures
    We are BIG Pictures Wedding Photographers

We love working with Greg and his team! Always a fun event and keeps the folks on the dance floor :)

• San Diego, 92107 See on map