San Diego Partytime DJ's Reviews

31 | San Diego, CA

31 Reviews for San Diego Partytime DJ's

Halie · Married on 02/15/2019

Wedding Entertainment

Greg was amazing and kept the party going!

Dmitri Smirnov · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding DJ review

Greg was wonderful at our wedding.
    In our initial meetings, he was knowledgeable, helpful, confident and fun. He worked with us in preparations to make sure everything would be just right with music, microphones, video playback and crowd energy.

If you need a DJ for your event, save yourself the trouble and go with Greg. He is fantastic!

Ryan Mcqueen · Married on 12/14/2018

Want to Dance?

If you want every guest on the dance floor, Greg is your guy! Easy to work with and very professional. Would highly recommend!

• Austin

Austin · Married on 12/08/2018

No Party Like a DJ Greg Party

We had Greg as our DJ on December 8 at Twin Oaks and couldn't be happier with him throughout the whole process. If this is all you read, go with DJ Greg. He was awesome and we have zero complaints!

During our initial phone call, Greg talked us through all of his equipment, options and overall style, and we peppered him with questions for over an hour. We were looking at a few other DJs at the time and we got the best vibe from Greg. He also offered the best value as an added bonus. We booked Greg after the phone call, communicated over email plenty of times and met with him in person about a month before our wedding.

Greg has a very easy to navigate online form for submitting song choices. There were a lot of things (processional, recessional, entrance songs, etc.) that we had not thought of before planning our wedding, so the online form helped us realize all of the song choices that go into a wedding. If you're worried about picking so many songs, or have a million other planning things on your mind like we did, Greg does a great job of figuring out the vibe you want and then developing a mix that matches it. We did not choose any particular songs for cocktail hour but after meeting with us, Greg said he could put together a playlist for us that fits what we were envisioning.

My wife LOVES to dance and wanted a fun party with everyone dancing. Greg promised the dance floor would be full all night. On the day of the wedding, Greg lived up to the hype. He was warm and friendly with all of our guests and packed the dance floor the whole night as promised. One of the first things our guests bring up to us post-wedding is that our wedding was the best dancing participation they've ever seen at a wedding.

Thank you Greg for all of your help throughout the process and for making our wedding so fun. I will be very excited if I attend someone else's wedding and see you up there as the DJ.

Richard · Married on 03/17/2018

Greg was Awesome!!! We booked him for our wedding, and the entire process was seamless. From selecting songs, to providing our itinerary, and to coordinating the final details, Greg was cooperative. During the reception, he played to the crowd's energy and definitely helped make it a night to remember for everyone.

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Greg DJed our wedding at the San Diego Firehouse Museum. He was amazing to work with before the wedding, accommodating and super responsive! He had great recommendations but was go with the flow and good with whatever we wanted. We didn't have much of a preference on the general music, just wanted people to be dancing the whole time and he did NOT disappoint! There was a crowd on the dance floor the WHOLE time! Would definitely recommend Greg for an event DJ!

Bridgette · Married on 08/05/2017

GREG is the perfect DJ! He kept us laughing, dancing and celebrating during our wedding. Loved his attire and amazing personality!

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2017

Greg is an amazing wonderful person and an extremely talented DJ! He is super organized and responsive. My groom and I were dancing so much throughout our wedding that we didn't even eat. He made our wedding an unforgettable party! We've had numerous guests say that it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to and we know that it's because Greg knocked it out of the park! He had everyone young and old on the dance floor! Even my 85 year old grandpa was busting a move!

Bethany · Married on 03/18/2017

Can't say enough about Greg! He's awesome. We hired him for our Wedding at Ethereal Open Air Resort and h
    e definitely kept the party going!!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 04/01/2016

Greg Gomez is an unbelievable DJ. The first thing all of our guests comment on is how fantastic our music was, and we agree! Greg was so open to different ideas, and we wanted movie themes and scores as the background music instead of traditional instrumental music. He NAILED it. Our guests all started playing the game of "guess that song" during cocktail hour and dinner, and it was a blast!

Greg was so enthusiastic all the way through the planning process, and he was no different on the day of the wedding. He's a great MC - he's present enough that people know what's going on but also doesn't talk all the time. Everyone was dancing the whole night!

Music is really what can make or break a wedding, and we're so lucky that he is as amazing as we hoped.

• User4319872 · 2+ years ago

Greg was our DJ for our wedding last December at Twin Oaks. He was so personable and so much fun! The planning tool online made it so easy for us to share our favorite songs and timeline of events with Greg which made the day of our wedding so seamless! Would definitely recommend Greg!

Kristin · Married on 05/01/2015

We had Greg as the DJ for our wedding and he was awesome! He had a really easy planning form for leading up to the wedding, and he kept everyone dancing all night!

April · Married on 09/27/2014

Greg has super high energy and he was great at DJing and MCing our wedding. I really like that he knows his music, and was able to provide us with suggestions. For example I was telling him I really like an Instrumental Group that plays pop music, the Piano Guys, and he was able to suggest other groups similar to that. He was also to accomodate our eclectic tastes in music from Classical to Country to Hip Hop to Salsa. He can do it all and he's really great at rolling with the punches, when we make last min changes on him. I would high recommend him if music is your thing!

Kelly · Married on 03/16/2013

Greg with SD Party Time DJS was awesome!!!!! He truly did an amazing job!!! All of the music we wanted to be played we got to submit online! Super easy!! He kept the crowd going all night, was an awesome MC, and overall, a wonderful person to work with! He has great energy and really loves what he does!! He set up all of our ceremony music and reception at AKC. Fun tip--on our wedding invitation, we had our guests write down their favorite song to dance to, which made our job easier when trying to decide what music to select! Overall, I would recommend SD Party Time to anyone!!!

Boo · Married on 04/14/2012

Greg was our DJ and he sure knew how to rock the crowd!! He got everyone involved including the older adults to join in on the dancing and games!!!

Lots of energy, electric personality and I absolutely love how you can put in all your information, requests, and music selection on their website. By far, the most advance in technology compared to other DJ's that we had a consultation with! Would be glad to be a referral if you have any questions you can email me! bootiquechic@gmail.com

Thanks San Diego Party Time DJ's for making our Wedding ridiculously fun!! we are still getting word how it was the funnest wedding anyone has ever been to!

Avril · Married on 03/30/2012

After researching DJs on the internet I was lucky enough to happen upon San Diego Partytime DJs. The website has a planner and really helps organize everything from the music to the toasts.Greg kept in touch throughout the planning stages, got our song list, and did an awesome job announcing and playing the music. He helped keep the schedule moving. Our flowers were delivered late, it was so nice of Greg to help pin the boutonnieres.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 03/04/2012

I stumbled on Partytime DJs when I met Gregory Gomez at my venue Twin Oaks Garden Estate while he was setting up for another wedding. I got his information, looked through their website and liked what I saw so I set up a meeting. Honestly, my husband and I just loved Greg and all the stuff you could do on their website to choose your songs. I'm not one to jump into anything so I did my research went to a bridal fair and spoke with many other djs but San Diego Partytime DJs continued to be my favorite, it had good prices and I loved the computer program they used. Greg was GREAT the night of our wedding. I had become quite scattered brained in the days leading up to my wedding and he was SO flexible. I literally had a staff member go to him and tell him a song for our grand entrance (because I forgot to put one) and he was ready with it and always so easy going and friendly. I recommend San Diego Partytime DJs to all my friends!!

Diana · Married on 10/15/2011

San Diego Partytime DJ's rocked. Greg did a fabulous job with the music selection. Once the dance floor got going, he did a great job keeping everyone out and on their feet dancing. It's been a long time since I've been to wedding where everyone danced all night! Additionally, he did a great job making announcements and keeping the flow of the wedding going. In terms of value I would rank him way above a 5! If you are looking for THE DJ, then Greg is definitely your man.

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2011

Greg did an amazing job at are wedding!!!! All my guest kept telling us all night long how they loved are DJ. He played great music !!!!

ANGEL · Married on 10/08/2011

Greg is an AMAZING dj!!!!! Our night was special and our guest had a blast!!!!! If you need a DJ for your special day... GREG IS YOUR GUY!!!!! Well worth it!!!!!

Mike · Married on 09/02/2011

I know most people will see all 5 stars and stop reading, but he truly deserved it. Not only was he extremely flexible, but the price was about $150 cheaper than the other 6 we looked into for our wedding. We even requested he make us a special mix for our first dance and he did so in a matter of hours, sent it to us and we got enough time to practice our dance beforehand. On top of all this, he had previous dealings with the Admiral Kidd and was able to liaise with the staff and MC'd the event. He took the time to go thru the details of things that most would've overlooked. Very professional, not expensive, great guy and made our wedding go off without a single hitch. Truly worth it

Paul · Married on 08/28/2011

I could not have asked for a better dj than sd party time dj. On time reliable and very proffessional. My wife and I were in a last minute scramble to find a dj for our venue and we were saved when we got with these guys! He was well prepared and well equipped with his setup. Thanks again!!!!

Kerry · Married on 06/11/2011

Greg was awesome! Everyone has told us that they had such a good time at our reception and Greg had a huge part in that.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/26/2011

We love, love, loved our DJ Greg from San Diego Partytime DJs. The first time we contacted him it was obvious our personalities were a match and not only did he give us an excellent quote, he advised us to shop around and meet with a few other DJs on the property before making a decision. Once we met with him, he helped us map out our set up and gave us access to his company's online planning tools which were a terrific help. He was in constant contact with us up until the wedding, set up quickly and efficiently and helped us with all last minute changes and goofs. He even stepped in and helped pour champagne and clear plates when it was clear that our caterers were in trouble and he helped get our party going even though a good portion of guests had to leave early. He was really a gem among all the DJs we looked at and we would recommend him in a heart beat.

Sabrina · Married on 10/03/2010

Greg and Dan were fantastic! Not only were they able to reset all of their equipment in a different location for our wedding ceremony quickly(due to rain), but our coordinator had no clue what was going on and they pretty much took over from their. Thanks to the two of them everything for the rest of the evening went perfectly and the music kept the dance floor packed. Everyone of our friends and family members kept commenting to the two of us how impressed they were with their services and music choices. In short...we had a blast!!!