26 Reviews for San Diego Partytime DJ's

26 San Diego Partytime DJ's Reviews

Greg was Awesome!!! We booked him for our wedding, and the entire process was seamless. From selecting songs, to providing our itinerary, and to coordinating the final details, Greg was cooperative. During the reception, he played to the crowd's energy and definitely helped make it a night to remember for everyone.

Profile Picture Richard, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg DJed our wedding at the San Diego Firehouse Museum. He was amazing to work with before the wedding, accommodating and super responsive! He had great recommendations but was go with the flow and good with whatever we wanted. We didn't have much of a preference on the general music, just wanted people to be dancing the whole time and he did NOT disappoint! There was a crowd on the dance floor the WHOLE time! Would definitely recommend Greg for an event DJ!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

GREG is the perfect DJ! He kept us laughing, dancing and celebrating during our wedding. Loved his attire and amazing personality!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg is an amazing wonderful person and an extremely talented DJ! He is super organized and responsive. My groom and I were dancing so much throughout our wedding that we didn't even eat. He made our wedding an unforgettable party! We've had numerous guests say that it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to and we know that it's because Greg knocked it out of the park! He had everyone young and old on the dance floor! Even my 85 year old grandpa was busting a move!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg Gomez is an unbelievable DJ. The first thing all of our guests comment on is how fantastic our music was, and we agree! Greg was so open to different ideas, and we wanted movie themes and scores as the background music instead of traditional instrumental music. He NAILED it. Our guests all started playing the game of "guess that song" during cocktail hour and dinner, and it was a blast!

Greg was so enthusiastic all the way through the planning process, and he was no different on the day of the wedding. He's a great MC - he's present enough that people know what's going on but also doesn't talk all the time. Everyone was dancing the whole night!

Music is really what can make or break a wedding, and we're so lucky that he is as amazing as we hoped.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg was our DJ for our wedding last December at Twin Oaks. He was so personable and so much fun! The planning tool online made it so easy for us to share our favorite songs and timeline of events with Greg which made the day of our wedding so seamless! Would definitely recommend Greg!

Profile Picture User4319872, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Greg as the DJ for our wedding and he was awesome! He had a really easy planning form for leading up to the wedding, and he kept everyone dancing all night!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg has super high energy and he was great at DJing and MCing our wedding. I really like that he knows his music, and was able to provide us with suggestions. For example I was telling him I really like an Instrumental Group that plays pop music, the Piano Guys, and he was able to suggest other groups similar to that. He was also to accomodate our eclectic tastes in music from Classical to Country to Hip Hop to Salsa. He can do it all and he's really great at rolling with the punches, when we make last min changes on him. I would high recommend him if music is your thing!

Profile Picture April, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg with SD Party Time DJS was awesome!!!!! He truly did an amazing job!!! All of the music we wanted to be played we got to submit online! Super easy!! He kept the crowd going all night, was an awesome MC, and overall, a wonderful person to work with! He has great energy and really loves what he does!! He set up all of our ceremony music and reception at AKC. Fun tip--on our wedding invitation, we had our guests write down their favorite song to dance to, which made our job easier when trying to decide what music to select! Overall, I would recommend SD Party Time to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/16/13, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg did an awesome job DJing our wedding. He was very attentive and made sure to play what we asked. He also did a great job as the MC for the night. I think you really get value for money with SD Partytime.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/5/12, 5 Reviews
4.2

Greg is great to work with! He got my guests up and dancing on the dance floor. Music was great and he provided tunes for a fun atmosphere!

Profile Picture Sheena, 5/5/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg was our DJ and he sure knew how to rock the crowd!! He got everyone involved including the older adults to join in on the dancing and games!!!

Lots of energy, electric personality and I absolutely love how you can put in all your information, requests, and music selection on their website. By far, the most advance in technology compared to other DJ's that we had a consultation with! Would be glad to be a referral if you have any questions you can email me! bootiquechic@gmail.com

Thanks San Diego Party Time DJ's for making our Wedding ridiculously fun!! we are still getting word how it was the funnest wedding anyone has ever been to!

Profile Picture Boo, 4/14/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After researching DJs on the internet I was lucky enough to happen upon San Diego Partytime DJs. The website has a planner and really helps organize everything from the music to the toasts.Greg kept in touch throughout the planning stages, got our song list, and did an awesome job announcing and playing the music. He helped keep the schedule moving. Our flowers were delivered late, it was so nice of Greg to help pin the boutonnieres.

Profile Picture Avril, 3/30/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I stumbled on Partytime DJs when I met Gregory Gomez at my venue Twin Oaks Garden Estate while he was setting up for another wedding. I got his information, looked through their website and liked what I saw so I set up a meeting. Honestly, my husband and I just loved Greg and all the stuff you could do on their website to choose your songs. I'm not one to jump into anything so I did my research went to a bridal fair and spoke with many other djs but San Diego Partytime DJs continued to be my favorite, it had good prices and I loved the computer program they used. Greg was GREAT the night of our wedding. I had become quite scattered brained in the days leading up to my wedding and he was SO flexible. I literally had a staff member go to him and tell him a song for our grand entrance (because I forgot to put one) and he was ready with it and always so easy going and friendly. I recommend San Diego Partytime DJs to all my friends!!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/4/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

San Diego Partytime DJ's rocked. Greg did a fabulous job with the music selection. Once the dance floor got going, he did a great job keeping everyone out and on their feet dancing. It's been a long time since I've been to wedding where everyone danced all night! Additionally, he did a great job making announcements and keeping the flow of the wedding going. In terms of value I would rank him way above a 5! If you are looking for THE DJ, then Greg is definitely your man.

Profile Picture Diana, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg did an amazing job at are wedding!!!! All my guest kept telling us all night long how they loved are DJ. He played great music !!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/9/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg is an AMAZING dj!!!!! Our night was special and our guest had a blast!!!!! If you need a DJ for your special day... GREG IS YOUR GUY!!!!! Well worth it!!!!!

Profile Picture ANGEL, 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I know most people will see all 5 stars and stop reading, but he truly deserved it. Not only was he extremely flexible, but the price was about $150 cheaper than the other 6 we looked into for our wedding. We even requested he make us a special mix for our first dance and he did so in a matter of hours, sent it to us and we got enough time to practice our dance beforehand. On top of all this, he had previous dealings with the Admiral Kidd and was able to liaise with the staff and MC'd the event. He took the time to go thru the details of things that most would've overlooked. Very professional, not expensive, great guy and made our wedding go off without a single hitch. Truly worth it

Profile Picture Mike, 9/2/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not have asked for a better dj than sd party time dj. On time reliable and very proffessional. My wife and I were in a last minute scramble to find a dj for our venue and we were saved when we got with these guys! He was well prepared and well equipped with his setup. Thanks again!!!!

Profile Picture Paul, 8/28/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg was awesome! Everyone has told us that they had such a good time at our reception and Greg had a huge part in that.

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/11/11, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We love, love, loved our DJ Greg from San Diego Partytime DJs. The first time we contacted him it was obvious our personalities were a match and not only did he give us an excellent quote, he advised us to shop around and meet with a few other DJs on the property before making a decision. Once we met with him, he helped us map out our set up and gave us access to his company's online planning tools which were a terrific help. He was in constant contact with us up until the wedding, set up quickly and efficiently and helped us with all last minute changes and goofs. He even stepped in and helped pour champagne and clear plates when it was clear that our caterers were in trouble and he helped get our party going even though a good portion of guests had to leave early. He was really a gem among all the DJs we looked at and we would recommend him in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/26/11, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg and Dan were fantastic! Not only were they able to reset all of their equipment in a different location for our wedding ceremony quickly(due to rain), but our coordinator had no clue what was going on and they pretty much took over from their. Thanks to the two of them everything for the rest of the evening went perfectly and the music kept the dance floor packed. Everyone of our friends and family members kept commenting to the two of us how impressed they were with their services and music choices. In short...we had a blast!!!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 10/3/10, 1 Review

Greg was excellent!
He played all the songs we requested and none that we did not want. He found a few songs for us that were not in his library already. The online service makes the process simple, you can choose the songs, indicate a timeline and designate special notes for different songs. Greg followed up with a phone call to confirm everything a couple of days before and the wedding went off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Kym, 9/17/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I love Greg! He was great and kept the party going all night. He had a great collection of Carribean music that even my husband was impressed with! I love how you can pick your own music list - must play, play if there is time and don't play lists. We had a great time with Greg. He did our ceremony too.

Profile Picture TIFFANY, 9/10/10, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg was the DJ at our wedding this past October and he was fantastic. He played all of the songs that we requested and all of his announcements throughout the evening were perfect. He kept everyone dancing the whole night and even stayed a little bit later than he was supposed to keep the party going. We got so many compliments from everyone that was there and I think we're going to be seeing him again atleast one more time next year at a friends wedding who booked with him.

Profile Picture Jessica , 10/24/09, 1 Review