Sacramento Makeup Design Studio

Lincoln, CA View map

Hello Brides!

We are here to offer you the best of the best in TEMPTU Airbrush Bridal Makeup Artistry as well as Traditional HD (High Definition) Professional Makeup Services.

Enjoy a seamless and relaxing makeup application for yourself and your entire bridal party in our makeup studio.

We are Barbicide COVID certified.

We wear masks, latex-free gloves and face shields throughtout your visit with us

We look forward to being part of this very special time in your life!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$195

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$195

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$149

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

$99

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Sara
    Sara M. Married on 01/07/2021

Amazing makeup artist! Nancie saved the day!

We had to postpone our wedding twice due to COVID. There was a brief window in which we set our date and I called Nancie the owner of Sacramento Makeup Studio. She was amazing! She was able to work with myself the bride and three of my bridesmaids. She wore a mask and face shield and gloves and had us all come to her amazing NEW studio in Rocklin one after the other so there was no worries. She applied airbrush makeup for me and my bridesmaids and it was flawless and lasted well into the night. We had a very small wedding and I was so happy, so very happy. If you are looking for a true professional makeup artist. I would hire Nancie for sure.
    Novena Married on 06/03/2017
    I hired these ladies to do the makeup for my wedding and a few other special things. They were incredible with their communication and artistry. I had them do Airbrush makeup and it was so well done I looked like I was heading down the red carpet at the Academy Awards! The shop is perfect and feminine with a down to earth friendly atmosphere. I was so pleased and told all my friends about them on my Instagram page! If you are seeking a truly professional makeup application and not some random mall experience I would book with these ladies. Plus the shop sells all these amazing makeup brands that you can not find anywhere else.
    Sally Married on 08/08/2015
    I am so thankful for Nancie and her new studio in Lincoln, CA. Nancie was able to get me and my 8, yes 8 bridesmaids in to her studio with only a three day advance notice when my makeup artist bailed on me! Nancie and her makeup assistants created amazing airbrush looks for all of us. The girls were telling me how they had gone to MAC many times and Nancie did a much better job than any of the MAC counters they had ever had their makeup done at. Her studio is amazing with the most adorable bridal gift items and wedding day gifts. She also teaches classes and I took her Day to Diva class and it was amazing! Thank you so much Nancie for your talents. You can consider all of us girls devoted customers of your makeup shop. I was so happy to see you carry Kryolan, Morphe and Besame. The Dolly Wink liner you used on me was amazing and lasted all day into the night.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

110 Gateway Drive, Suite 100 Lincoln, 95648

SHOP HOURS Wednesday - Saturday Noon to 8p MAKEUP SERVICE HOURS: 24/7 by Appointment
Location of (Sacramento Makeup Design Studio)
1928 Stone House Lane Lincoln, CA, 95648 See on map
(530) 859-2563

By Appointment Only

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding