Lincoln, CA 95648 Map · Phone number

About Sacramento Makeup Design Studio

Hello Brides!

We are here to offer you the best of the best in TEMPTU Certified Airbrush Bridal Makeup Artistry.

We also offer traditional HD (High Definition) Professional Makeup Services.

Enjoy a seamless and relaxing makeup application for yourself and your entire bridal party in our lovely well appointed makeup studio.

We look forward to being part of this very special time in your life!

Follow Sacramento Makeup Design Studio on

img0550
46a31cd927170250 1522423485 0bf5b823316ae755 1522423481750 2 Bride Groom 282 2
bridalparty038 2
bridegroom257 2 2
Sacramento Makeup Design Studio
gover ranch ceremonygover ranch wedding pre cerem
gover ranch receptionimg8917
46a31cd927170250 1522423485 0bf5b823316ae755 1522423481750 2 Bride Groom 282 2
bridalparty038 2

18 Reviews for Sacramento Makeup Design Studio

Novena · Married on 06/03/2017

I hired these ladies to do the makeup for my wedding and a few other special things. They were incredible with their communication and artistry. I had them do Airbrush makeup and it was so well done I looked like I was heading down the red carpet at the Academy Awards! The shop is perfect and feminine with a down to earth friendly atmosphere. I was so pleased and told all my friends about them on my Instagram page! If you are seeking a truly professional makeup application and not some random mall experience I would book with these ladies. Plus the shop sells all these amazing makeup brands that you can not find anywhere else.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Sally · Married on 08/08/2015

I am so thankful for Nancie and her new studio in Lincoln, CA. Nancie was able to get me and my 8, yes 8 bridesmaids in to her studio with only a three day advance notice when my makeup artist bailed on me! Nancie and her makeup assistants created amazing airbrush looks for all of us. The girls were telling me how they had gone to MAC many times and Nancie did a much better job than any of the MAC counters they had ever had their makeup done at. Her studio is amazing with the most adorable bridal gift items and wedding day gifts. She also teaches classes and I took her Day to Diva class and it was amazing! Thank you so much Nancie for your talents. You can consider all of us girls devoted customers of your makeup shop. I was so happy to see you carry Kryolan, Morphe and Besame. The Dolly Wink liner you used on me was amazing and lasted all day into the night.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Bethany · Married on 04/18/2015

You know when you come across that person that just makes you feel so at ease? Well, Nancie de Ross is that person.
    Nancie provided airbrush makeup service for myself and 10 of my wedding attendees.
    Nancie made the entire experience seamless and magical. Her makeup studio is nothing short of magical. Every girls dream beauty lounge. The decor and style is so delicate and well appointed that you feel as if you are transported into a movie set. From the graceful glass chandeliers to the antique stage backdrops you just know you have arrived someplace very special indeed.
    Nancie's makeup airbrush artistry was flawless and lasted the entire day and well into the night without a single touch-up needed.
    Nancie also supplied me with a lipstick just in case any touch-ups might be needed. I did not need to use the lipstick.

The day of my wedding everyone was asking me who did my makeup and asked me for Nancie's contact information! Now that says it all! I can't wait to get the photos back!

If you are seeking a true makeup professional give Nancie a call!

Sent on 04/26/2015

• What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8

• Lincoln, 95648 See on map
    (Phone number)
  • 110 Gateway Drive, Suite 100 Lincoln, 95648 See on map
    SHOP HOURS Wednesday - Saturday Noon to 8p MAKEUP SERVICE HOURS: 24/7 by Appointment