Marlborough, MA 01752 Map · Phone number

About Ruth Eileen Photography

Hi! I'm Ruthie of Ruth Eileen Photography. I am a Boston, Massachusetts based wedding photographer. I approach every session and wedding in a fun and simple, photojournalistic way. I love capturing people in love, and see every wedding I photograph as a blessing to be apart of!

I live in Boston, but I am available to photograph weddings, portraits and events in Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut, New York and the greater New England area. I am also available for a select few destination weddings each year!

To see more of my recent work please visit my blog... www.rutheileenphotography.com/blog

Follow Ruth Eileen Photography on

• Nancy Gould Photography
  • Chris Kolasa Photography
  • Allison Niles Photography
  • Leise Jones Photography

35 Reviews for Ruth Eileen Photography

Helen · Married on 08/11/2018

Couldn't have been more happy with our experience and the photos!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Vanessa · Married on 07/28/2017

Ruthie was incredible! She was able to capture the most special moments and incredible details from our day! My husband and I are not the kind of couple that could take serious photos in the slightest and Ruthie made us both feel at ease while capturing a variety of amazing shots that truly looked like us! Her attention to detail cannot be overlooked. There are photos of our food and floral/table décor that I know on the wedding day neither my husband nor I were able to fully appreciate. Lastly, when going through my album I saw Ruthie had somehow captured my niece peeking in on me getting dressed and my grandmother and I holding hands in between pictures- both of these warmed my heart to have. Our happiness is palpable in these photos and I can’t thank Ruthie enough for that!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2017

I can not believe how amazing Ruth was!!! She was super nice to everyone! She made sure she for every shot of the wedding! I've seen a few pics so far she's amazing!! You should definitely hire her for any event you may have and need a photographer. She is extremely professional as well!! Just absolutely amazing! I can not say enough good things!

Sent on 06/15/2017

• Marlborough, MA, 01752 See on map
    7043400482 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Ruth Eileen Photography)