Row Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$895 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$895 Most Popular Price

I would be truly honored if you would consider me for your magical day! As you will see, I offer very competitive prices and my award-winning quality far exceeds my fees. I am Wedding Wire 2018, 2019 , 2020 and 2021 Couples’ Choice Award winners. This alone sets me apart from many others and can help your wedding budget. You will read in my reviews that I am pleasant, enjoyable, and easy to work with. My photography leans toward a more artistic slant. I would be delighted to meet with you in person to discuss your big day and determine the look you desire.

First and foremost, your wedding day should be delightful and memorable. My 17-plus years of experience of photographing over 235 weddings coupled with my sense of humor can help reduce your nervousness and ensure that you have a fantastic day with hundreds of great photos. You focus on yourself and I will capture the memories. If desired I am more than happy to assist with posing.

To explain my services: I will of course capture all your big moments: the kiss, cake cutting, tossing the flowers, dancing, etc. Besides taking typically over a thousand photos which I edit. I also answer questions as they pop up during your wedding. I bring my laptop to display a slideshow of your wedding photos at the reception on a monitor. I will send you a wedding day timeline example to help you plan your day along with tips and a list of possible poses for your review. I typically send your photos to you within two weeks of your wedding and archive a copy of your photos in case yours are lost in the future.

Your reception will feel like a royal red carpet event with my take on the traditional photo booth. Optimal lighting created by two Aurora Orion lights with soft-boxes, makes for high-quality and perfect snapshots for you and your guests. Family photos are often a favorite as my photo-booth can accommodate larger groups of people comfortably. Rest assured, the joy that people get from the traditional photo-booths will not be lost. I come prepared with an ornate frame, old Saxon style 1940's men’s hats and some crazy fun sunglasses, along with typical photo-booth props. My photo-booth is classy, producing a keepsake of quality for your guests; check out my website album for examples.

The photographer offers many wedding services. Row Photography’s services include:

• Additional hours
  • Willingness to travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Video

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Row Photography also offers many other services as well. Their other services include:

• Engagement sessions
  • Creative family portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$895

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

Mary G. Getting married on 10/08/2021

Amazing Photographer

Don was very responsive and thorough to make sure our special day was captured. Our wedding day was our first time meeting (a hectic day of course) and he handled everything with ease and joined in on the fun! He kept everything moving in a timely manner and our day simply wouldn't have been the same without him. Our photos were amazing! Hire him you will not regret it.
    Holly S. Married on 08/13/2021

Completely satisfied!

Don was so amazing! We had a tornado go through and do a lot of damage to our venue the morning before our wedding. There was no power except a generator. And he just came in and helped us relax about the situation and walked through to see the best spots to get wonderful photos of our family! We were blessed to have such a gifted photographer with a true vision for what we wanted. Thank you Row photography!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

27 photos · 10/06/2018

Pricing

Row Photography Price Rates

The Fountains Banquet Center The Fountains Banquet Center Banquet Halls

Fantastic photos of our hall and the bride and groom! Would definitely recommend.

1300 Webster, NW Grand Rapids, MI, 49504
269-280-4746
Location of (Row Photography)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding