Rountree Flowers

1140 Broadway Suite 901, By Appointment Only, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

About Rountree Flowers

Rountree Flowers works with clients to create a night that is as unique and magical as they are. We love flowers, and we craft our written proposals and event decor and floral designs to compliment our clients' needs. Please contact us with information about your big day, and we'll get the creative process started.

Please contact us at info@rountreeflowers.com or at (917)209-7170 and we'll get the process started!

Follow Rountree Flowers on

0033SN2012022
IMG0191

12 Reviews for Rountree Flowers

Jilliann · Married on 05/16/2015

Rountree was without a doubt one of our favorite vendors from our entire wedding experience. We had been impressed with many florists we met with, but upon meeting Jessie I knew we had no other choice. She got my vision from the beginning and was able to help me visualize and brainstorm ways to bring it to life. She was supportive throughout the planning process, but most importantly she really made our vision come to life on the day of our wedding. Our flowers were stunning and exactly as I dreamed, if not better! I could not recommend her more highly!

Danielle · Married on 11/08/2014

Jessie and her team at Rountree Flowers are A+! I had the opportunity to work with Jessie for work related events on several occasions. As soon as I got engaged I knew who I wanted to do my flowers. Jessie took all of the inspiration I gave her and made my vision come to life. Every detail was just perfect. All of the flowers, candles, and vases where perfect. Jessie is a true artist and professional. I would highly recommend her and her team.

Julie · Married on 11/09/2013

Rountree Flowers is simply outstanding! We could not have been more pleased with Jessie’s absolutely magnificent work at our wedding this past November. Her centerpiece designs were perfect in every way and created the warm and modern feel that suited our taste and the venue to a tee. Jessie was able to take our vague ideas and bring them to life in the most unique and breathtaking way. Our chuppah was spectacular and provided the most gorgeous backdrop for all of our family photos. The floral arrangement on our escort card table was outrageous and made such a beautiful statement as guests entered the venue. What can I say about my bouquet other then I would not put it down all day and am still receiving compliments on it! Jessie is a dream to work with. She is fun, incredibly artistic, easy going and a wonderful positive force to be around. We are beyond grateful for her extraordinary work and would recommend Rountree Flowers without a moment of hesitation!

Award

Rountree Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic

• Andaz 5th Avenue
    Andaz 5th Avenue Hotel Weddings

Jessie is a joy to work with! Her arrangements are elegant and innovative.

• Ang Weddings and Events
    Ang Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Working with Rountree Flowers is always a dream. Jessie is incredibly creative and a true designer. All her weddings are different, and tied together with a sense of elegance. I get really excited when I have the opportunity to collaborate with her on a wedding. Every one of my clients that has hired Rountree Flowers loves their floral design at their wedding. Working with a designer who is professional, creative, responsive and has such a great personality is always a pleasure.

• 1140 Broadway, Suite 901, By Appointment Only New York, NY 10001 See on map