CityIris

New York, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

CityIris is a floral design studio based in New York City. With a belief that every wedding should have gorgeous flowers, this studio aims to provide exactly that. Whether your style is traditional, minimalist, retro or romantic, CityIris works to craft innovative designs that reflect who you are. Knowing that your personal style, the season, your wedding theme and various other factors influence how you want your flowers to look, CityIris has a wide selection of flower types and colors to choose from. Throughout the process leading up to your wedding day, the company strives to provide you with an incredible experience.

In addition to providing floral design and decor, CityIris offers various products and services that will add exquisite details and set the tone for your wedding. The following services are offered:

• Bridal stylists
  • Linens
  • Menus
  • Place cards
  • Invitations
  • Rentals
  • Flowers and decor for destination weddings

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Allison
    Allison F. Getting married on 03/05/2022

You cannot go wrong with CityIris!

Two of my very close friends worked with Patrick for their NYC and Long Island weddings and both recommended I reach out when I began planning. I am so glad that I did! After a quick initial phone call, Patrick immediately understood the look I was going for, and he sent reference images that were spot on before I even shared my inspiration boards. Due to covid19 restrictions, we changed our April 2021 plans by postponing our large catering hall reception to 2022 and planning a small ceremony in my parents' backyard. With this change, Patrick immediately got to brainstorming ways to make this day still feel extra special. He created a stunning bouquet for me, vibrant centerpieces, and an incredible arch covered in cherry blossoms. In addition, he used rose petals and tons of candles to set the tone. I cannot thank Patrick enough for making our backyard ceremony so much more beautiful than I could have imagined, and we are so excited to work with him next year for our large reception. If you are looking for a highly creative, professional, thoughtful and caring florist, then Patrick is your guy!

CityIris's reply:

Thank you so much! Feels like it was just yesterday... Working in your parent's beautiful backyard was a delight :-). It's a pleasure working with you, and I so look forward to March of 2022. Our wonderful journey of love & flowers is well on its way. Wishing you both all the best!
  • Cristina
    Cristina A. Married on 12/11/2021

Stunning florals

Working with Patrick was an absolute dream! He is so passionate about his work and is a true professional. He really knows his florals and was able to create stunning centerpieces and bouquets for my wedding. After speaking with him he brought our vision of classy and romantic with a hint of holiday for our December wedding to life. He really does go above and beyond to ensure everything is exactly as you want all within budget.
    I cannot recommend him enough! With Patrick you are guaranteed to have stunning florals and a kind professional florist to work with.
  • Mark
    Mark M. Married on 11/05/2021

Perfection

We had originally planned a ceremony at a summer camp in Upstate New York, but due to the statewide shutdown, we had to push everything back until next year. We still wanted to get married on the same date this year, so we decided to have a backyard wedding with no in-person guests. Patrick and his team did an AMAZING job transforming our backyard into a beautiful wedding space for our Virtual Quarantine Wedding! We had a colorful aesthetic and sent Patrick some pictures and suggestions. Immediately, he provided us with his magnificently creative vision. From the gorgeous archway to the cute table display to the bouquet and beyond, everything was PERFECT! We cannot thank Patrick enough for his patience, understanding, flexibility, and artistry!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

CityIris 1
Discount
Cityiris for David's Bridal Manhattan offer the " Just One Price" specials. All your wedding needs with just one price. Visit www.cityiris.net/davids and get your "Just one Price" rate card today!

Kathi Littwin Photography Kathi Littwin Photography Wedding Photographers

City Iris does beautiful work and are a delight to work with.

Imaginative Creations by Shanelle Imaginative Creations by Shanelle Wedding Planners

Patrick and Josh of City Iris are a powerful team. They are so stylist and chic and a pleasure to work with. Did I forget to mention their reliable? Many times I've had changes and they fixed them in the matter of hours. I've seen Patrick recreate a design in the matter of minutes for my clients. He gives a modern flair to the trendy client and he can switch over to a nice classic romantic feel. They are so talented and a bride's best friend. So move over Diana Gould you have found your match!

37 West 26th Street Suite 200, Suite 200 New York, NY, 10010