82 Nassau Street, Suite 438, New York, NY 10038 Map · Phone number

About Imaginative Creations by Shanelle

Imaginative Creations by Shanelle is an event planning and design company. Our company is known for their incredible attention to detail and creativity.

We believe that your special occasion should reflect your individual style and creativity.

Tell us your vision and we will design it before your eyes. This way, you can focus on what is most important, the art of celebrating!

plate287
608f0206ca197258 1335548906001 JinanOConnor0165
AnyekaJoshW202

39 Reviews for Imaginative Creations by Shanelle

Luan · Married on 09/07/2015

I knew from day one that when planning my wedding IC by Shanelle had to be the team I use. Ever since seeing her blog and watching her work I knew she would be the one. So said and so done we choose Shanelle to be the wedding coordinator for my recent wedding 9/7/15 and she was exceptional. Her professionalism, her flexibility, her experience, her demeanor is so calming and that is what every bride needs. I can't thank her enough for being at my side every step of the way.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Eliza · Married on 07/17/2015

I came across Shanelle's blog after researching weddings done at the particular venue that I was having my own wedding. My mom was so impressed that she insisted we call her for her assistance. I have not regretted it one bit! As someone who's never planned a thing in their life I needed tons of help and Shanelle handled anything that I had questions about....and I certainly had a lot of questions! We were always in constant communication, as I was planning the wedding from out of state, and she made my timeline of handling things so much smoother and stress free. The hecticness of the day of the wedding was eased with Shanelle handling everything. I didnt have to worry about a thing. Everyone at Imaginative Creations was a pleasure to work with and I wound up having the wedding of my dreams, which would not have been possible without them!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Shanelle · Married on 10/11/2014

I worked with Jenny from start to finish of my wedding. She was so sweet, friendly and easygoing to work with. She planned my bridal shower and coordinated my wedding. I wanted someone to direct the bridal party on details and she did it with ease. I had the perfect Breakfast at Tiffany's theme bridal shower and many were amazed by the layout. This girl outdone herself with the details that were close to my heart.

Both events were coordinated to perfection. She was always within eye's reach and calming when a problem arise. She stayed with me overnight to make sure all details were taken care of. She managed contacting the vendors, to staying in contact with her assistant Rochelle to make sure everything was being executed at the venue while she was with me. Rochelle worked very well with the bridal attendant Leslie at the venue making sure everything was to my liking.

i was concerned of needing three people that day but these two girls made the day run so smoothly with my 125 guests. So attentive and so kind all throughout the day. They followed me after the wedding to the hotel to make sure I was setup and had all of my items. I was totally amazed by their top service of taking care of their bride and groom. I felt like a Queen and my husband felt like a King!

I had the most beautiful wedding ever and it was well taken care of by Jenny and Rochelle.

Thank you ladies for making my day wonderful.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Imaginative Creations by Shanelle FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Susan Shek Photography
    Susan Shek Photography Wedding Photographers

Shanelle is one of the most professional caring planners I know out there. She has a great friendly personality, and she is very organized and just an all round good person.

• CityIris
    CityIris Wedding Florists

NY is full of wedding planners, but only a handful really carry that title well. A good planner is calm, reassuring and fiercely loyal to their clients and vendors. Shanelle has that gift, and she passes it on to her brides and vendors. No wedding is too small or to big for Ms. Shanelle. No doubts, no worries, just Shanelle. The sky is the limit for ICS!

• Weddings by Sarah Ritchie
    Weddings by Sarah Ritchie Wedding Officiants

Shanelle is awesome! I have enjoyed working with her and hope to do so again in the near future. --Sarah Ritchie, wedding officiant

• 82 Nassau Street, Suite 438 New York, 10038 See on map