New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

About By Yena Designs

By Yena Designs is a floral and event design and production business specializing in modern, romantic arrangements in the New York City area. Founder and creative director Yena Jung brings her attention to detail from formerly working as an investment banker on Wall Street to her design work, carefully crafting the little elements that come together to make your big day remarkable. With a passion for floral and event design, Yena Jung crafts bold yet sophisticated arrangements for various aspects of your wedding celebration, mixing eye-catching colors with elegant design.

In addition to creating floral arrangements like centerpieces, bouquets and chuppahs, By Yena Designs offers other services. Yena's services include:

• Prop sourcing

By Yena Designs 6
By Yena Designs 7

Rachel K. · Married on 07/14/2019

The best!!!

Amazing amazing amazing!!! Yena is the best! She listened to exactly what I wanted and delivered my dream wedding flowers, chuppah and more! Would highly recommend working with her!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    By Yena Designs 8

brittani · Married on 07/28/2018

Where do I even begin with Yena?! I am still so BLOWN AWAY!!!!!! I have never met a more talented, creative, passionate florist. For a unique wedding like mine, she took in my vision for what I wanted and beyond exceeded. Flowers/vases/candles/etc. - that is what creates a wedding, the feel of a wedding, gives it an element of romance. My venue, The Glasshouses was a blank canvas for Yena, so ultimately what she created is what made the rooms so absolutely special, luxurious and exquisite. I would highly recommend Yena to anyone! Plus she's so much fun to work and plan with!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    By Yena Designs 16
    By Yena Designs 17
    By Yena Designs 18

Liz · Married on 07/14/2018

Perhaps one of the most important parts of a wedding (for me) is the floral décor- it is very contingent upon personal taste, and it is sometimes difficult to convey what “vision” you might want. When I looked at Yena’s work from prior weddings and events she had done, I knew that I had found someone with superb and impeccable taste. My convictions were only furthered when I met Yena face-to-face. Not only was she patient with me as I tried to explain what I wanted, but she also brought in her own ideas that completed the picture.

On the morning of our wedding I was speechless at how beautiful the bouquets looked- they were exactly what I had described and more. This was only eclipsed by the way in which she decorated the venue at the NYBG. My husband and I were able to take a moment and look at the astoundingly beautiful way in which she transformed the space into something of our own. It was an absolute dream. Yena, thank you again for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 08/26/2018

By Yena Designs FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Modern, Romantic

• Sarah Merians Photography & Video Company
    Sarah Merians Photography & Video Company Wedding Photographers

Yena's work is creative, elegant, and unique. Plus, she is a pleasure to work with and makes everything so easy!

• New York, 10001 See on map