Rose Trail Images

Rolesville, NC View map Visit website
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Rose Trail Images is a wedding photography company located in Rolesville, North Carolina. Owner and photographer Audrey Priel is focused on capturing the small moments in your wedding day, as she specializes in candid photography. She promises to provide a stress-free and fun photo shoot. She offers a variety of wedding collections and individual prices for sessions. Previous clients commend Audrey’s attention to detail, beautiful photos and enthusiasm towards her work. Rose Trail Images specializes in natural and photojournalistic styles of photography.

Rose Trail Images offers the ability to move to multiple locations and bring along a second shooter to offer double the coverage of your day. Additional services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services

This company offers both albums and canvases to view and display your wedding photos. Additional items include:

• Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Thank-you cards
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Cassandra Getting married on 01/07/2023
    Audrey did our engagement photos and we couldn't be happier! Her photos are beautiful and we can tell she really loves what she does. We have booked her for our upcoming wedding in May and I know she'll capture so many great memories through her photography. She has such a warm heart and is super laid back, allowing my fiance and I to feel at ease which really showed through our photos! Booking Audrey will be your best decision. Her photography is so much more than just pretty photos, they are actual memories. Looking through my engagement photos I remember everything from the smell of the marsh, the light humidity and our walk together through Old Town Bluffton. Thank you so much Audrey! We can't wait for the wedding!
    Eke Married on 03/04/2021

Audrey is the best!

I've worked with Audrey on so many different projects, and she's always so much fun to work with! Weddings, networking events, styled shoots. She did the head-shots and group photos for my business website, AND family photos for our holiday cards! No one could ever regret hiring Rose Trial Images, she is simply the most wonderful human to be around and such a talented photography!

Rose Trail Images's reply:

This is just the SWEETEST, thanks Emily for your kind words!!!!! I love working with you on ALL THE THINGS!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Audrey
Audrey
Owner and Lead Photographer

Meet Audrey, owner of Rose Trail Images! This joy-filled smile-aholic takes a very lifestyle and photojournalistic approach with her clients, focusing on authentic moments, storytelling, and connections. Audrey loves to make others laugh and strives to give her clients happy memories as well as gorgeous photos. She is inspired by warm sunlight, walks in the woods, and all of the Boston sports teams. After being a special education teacher for 14 years, she turned towards being a photographer full time and has become the recipient of several photographic and wedding industry awards. She has also been featured in over 40 online blogs and publications, as well as numerous books and magazines such as Volumes I, II, and III of The Raleigh Know Book, CIRCA magazine, Shutter Print Magazine, and Iconic Bride Magazine.

Unearthed Events Unearthed Events Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough positive things about Audrey. Her kind and genuine personality is displayed effortlessly through her captures and her visual talent. If you are looking for photographs that invoke the most heart felt emotion and sentiment and are captured authentically - Audrey is your girl! Audrey has done 3 jobs for me personally, and professionally - I refer her to everyone I know! She is second to none on all levels, and I highly endorse Rose Trail Images!

Emily Katherine Events Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

Audrey is so much fun to work with, and her photos are gorgeous! We worked together on a project at Windy Hill Farm, and I love her eye for detail and ability to create a comfortable environment for her models/clients. I look forward to working with Rose Trail Image more!

Party Designs by Jax Party Designs by Jax Wedding Planners

Audrey of Rose Trail Images is unbelievable. She is extremely professional but at the same time sweet and fun. Her photography talents are unspeakable, especially her detailed shots. After she worked as part of a team of 15 vendors for a collaborative Wedding style shoot, I knew I found one of my preferred photographers to work with. She has photographer several projects of mine and really looking forward to our next project in the near future.

• Market Hall
  • wedded kiss
    Rating 5.0 out of 5 , 117 Reviews
    · Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rolesville Rolesville, NC, 27571
Location of (Rose Trail Images)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding