Rose Trail Images Reviews

Rose Trail Images 7
  • Bri

Bri · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing photos, enjoyable experience

We can't say enough wonderful things about Audrey and her photos! From the minute we first met her over FaceTime, we knew she was going to be awesome to work with! Her bubbly personality helped ease my husbands anxiety over being photographed and she was able to capture the true excitement and beauty of both during our engagement session and our big day! She has a true talent for photography and we had a great experience working with her!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Rose Trail Images's reply:

Bri, THANK YOU for such sweet words!!! I loved getting to know you both and working with you for your wedding... one of the most fun weddings EVER! :) Hugs to you guys!!!!

Matt · Married on 10/07/2018

Couldn't have asked for better!

Audrey was so fun and just phenomenal. She took amazing candid photos and really captured our wedding. If you're looking for a photographer, stop! This is it!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Karen · Married on 08/26/2018

Audrey was fantastic, and her enthusiasm lifted up our whole bridal party when we otherwise might have felt tired from the day. She had such a sincere and positive outlook on life, which was delightfully contagious. Her second shooter was equally pleasant, and we can't wait to see all the edited photos we'll get from Audrey. They ended up with more than five thousand photos to work with (!) from two shooters in eight hours, which was far more than I would have expected. They were both looking for photo opportunities every moment of the day, and I know they will have captured some special shots. At the very least, the sneak peak photo she sent us the morning after our wedding is gorgeous. I would absolutely recommend Audrey as a wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Rose Trail Images 8

Rose Trail Images's reply:

You are the sweetest, THANK YOU for such kind words!!! I cannot WAIT to get you your wedding photos, they are gorgeous and truly represent you both and the story of your day. EEEEEEK!!!! :)

charlotte · Married on 04/01/2018

Audrey is fantastic! Our engagement and wedding photos are so beautiful and she really made sure to capture who my hit and I are! Her bubbly enthusiasm made everyone smile! On top of that she is a FABULOUS photographer! I thank the Stars my wedding planner recommended her!! Audrey will be in our lives for a long time! We hope to use her for other family photos adventures in the future!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Rose Trail Images 9
    Rose Trail Images 10
    Rose Trail Images 11

Rose Trail Images's reply:

You rock my world my friend <3 THANK YOU for such amazing words!!!!

Lori · Married on 03/31/2018

5 stars is not enough for Audrey. I don't think I could have picked a better photographer had I had a million dollar budget. Even my bridesmaids/groomsmen/family members were talking about how awesome she was. Not only are her photos amazing but she is the kind of person you enjoy being around after knowing her for 5 minutes. She LOVES her job and it shows.

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Rose Trail Images 12

Rose Trail Images's reply:

I adore you both... thank you THANK YOU for such kind words!!! So glad to know you're now stuck with me my friend! ;)
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/17/2018

I really cannot put into words how thrilled we are and were with Audrey! Her genuinely kind spirit, zest for photography, and truly sentimental heart made all of the images she captured a true reflection of who we are. We were not looking to have photos over-edited, extremely unrealistic, or less than heart-felt - and we got just what we were looking for with Audrey. Her attention to detail was impeccable, she was extremely responsive in her e-mails, meetings, and phone calls, and was extremely friendly and kind to all the guests at our wedding which made EVERYONE fall in love with her! She was open to suggestions, requests, and ideas and was willing to play with creativity at our request. She was as wonderful during our engagement shoot as she was at our wedding, and we will NEVER go any where else for photos. My fiance is also not a huge fan of having his photo taken, which made Audrey's charm come to life as she warmly engaged us in a friendly conversation with limited focus on pose and formality. This was KEY for us! We were able to take her suggestions and also be ourselves while having genuine laughs, cries, and conversation which is the key behind any good photo. She catered to our agenda and our requests, and was never pushy in the slightest. Her warmth and natural spark of kindness is evident through her work which leaves nothing but authenticity. In a world of edits, photo-shop, and a desire to alter - Audrey remains true to the source as much as possible. If you are truly looking for some beautiful, genuine, authentic, heart-felt, natural photos - don't go anywhere else. We love you, Audrey. Your work is amazing, and we were honored to have you there with us on the biggest day of our life!

Sent on 03/22/2018
    Rose Trail Images 13

Rose Trail Images's reply:

Wow... I can't even begin to respond to this with out being weepy. Thank you THANK YOU for such amazing words!!!! It truly means sooo much when people get you, and you get me and all that I stand for. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of taking your photos, it was truly an amazing experience and one that I will not soon forget!!!

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

I can't say enough good things about Audrey. She is one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. She is an amazing photographer and even more wonderful person. She went above and beyond our expectations, and I can't wait to have another reason to reach out and use Audrey again!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Rose Trail Images 14

Rose Trail Images's reply:

You guys rock my world, thank you for such amazingly kind and awesome words!!! Cannot wait to see you again!! <3

Martha · Married on 10/07/2017

Finding a photographer was the most difficult part of our wedding planning process! We were so happy when we found Audrey! Her talent, fair prices, and dedication are incomparable! Her fun personality is just the icing on the cake! Our friends and family rave about our pictures and how awesome she was at our wedding! She really goes the extra mile! Would recommend her to anyone and will definatley be using her again!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Rose Trail Images 15
    Rose Trail Images 16

Rose Trail Images's reply:

You guys are the BEST, thank you for such kind words!!! :) Until our next adventure!!!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2017

You will never, ever find a photographer like Audrey. She is ab.sol.ute.ly incredible to work with. Not only is she outrageously talented, but she's timely, professional, bubbly, responsive - I could go on and on; she's everything you would want out of your wedding photographer and more. She is crazy passionate about her clients and her job - it's so fun to watch her work her magic. AND she does more than weddings! My husband and I will without a doubt be reaching out to her again to do more photo shoots in the future when we grow our family. WE LOVE YOU, AUDREY!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

The worlds best! She went above and beyond not only my expectations but my whole family. I'll never forget the memories she helped us all capture! So wonderful! <3

Sent on 07/26/2017

Cassandra · Married on 01/07/2017

Audrey did our engagement photos and we couldn't be happier! Her photos are beautiful and we can tell she really loves what she does. We have booked her for our upcoming wedding in May and I know she'll capture so many great memories through her photography. She has such a warm heart and is super laid back, allowing my fiance and I to feel at ease which really showed through our photos! Booking Audrey will be your best decision. Her photography is so much more than just pretty photos, they are actual memories. Looking through my engagement photos I remember everything from the smell of the marsh, the light humidity and our walk together through Old Town Bluffton. Thank you so much Audrey! We can't wait for the wedding!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Joni · Married on 09/24/2016

We needed a last minute photographer for our engagement after speaking with dozens of people we chose Audrey ! She was absolutely wonderful in freezing cold weather and amazing with our Bull dogs, she even brought treats. That day we agreed she would be our only photographer! A few months later we were married and I couldn't have chosen anyone better! We didn't want the original posed photos that people usually do we wanted to capture the fun and goofy side of everyone and that's what she did! With dogs, kids and paint flying around she stuck through it all, laughed and took the most amazing photos. We are more than pleased with her work! We now consider her a party of the family and I can't wait for our next photo shoot! Thank you Audrey for allowing us to enjoy your amazing talent and for capturing the most memorable moments in our life past, present and our future adventures! Next set will be of our children!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2016
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 11/14/2015

Your hypewoman who captures you at your best!

Audrey shot some professional images for me and was amazing. She's prompt, SO sweet and friendly, and makes you feel like a total rockstar during the session. The images she got were perfect and just what I envisioned. She got pictures I didn't even know she took that ended up being some of my favorites. I truly love Audrey from a professional standpoint, but I also love her as a friend. She is a serious rockstar in the Raleigh area and I'd recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone who wants a wingwoman to capture the best angles and persona of you or your loved ones. I also just really love her editing style, rich and deep but not underexposed--these images will last me a long time and I'm so happy I got to work with Rose Trail images!

Sent on 10/27/2018