Fallon's Flowers

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website

Fallon’s Flowers is a full-service wedding florist in Raleigh, North Carolina! Since opening our doors in 1920, we’ve been the City of Oak’s go-to flower shop for weddings and special events. Our knowledgable staff is experienced in helping happy couples plan for their big day with fully customizable wedding packages and farm-fresh flowers. Book a complimentary consultation with our wedding specialists by visiting our website at www.fallonsflowers.com or call us at (919) 828-4134!

Experience: For 100 years, Fallon’s wedding team has strived to provide the best floral designs in North Carolina. Our industry knowledge is passed down from generation to generation, allowing us to stay up-to-date on the latest floral trends while also implementing traditional design methods. We are here to help with the entire ordering process starting with your free consultation all the way to clean up after the event. Meet with our wedding specialist as soon as possible to discuss pricing, budget, color scheme, flower type, and display! We are located at 700 St. Marys Street, Raleigh, NC 27605.

Services Offered: Dreaming of a grand entrance on your wedding day? Our expert artisans will create a custom entranceway just for you! We also craft flowers for the bridal party, escort table, reception, church, outdoor ceremony, and so much more. Delivery, set up, and tear down will be completed by our team so you’ll have one less thing to worry about on your special day.

Other Services: As Raleigh’s leading florist for over 100 years, we have many connections within the local wedding industry. Ask our wedding specialist about their recommendations for DJs, photographers, venues, and anything else you need for your big day. We also have single-stem flower sales for DIY couples.

Areas Covered: We deliver wedding flowers to the best wedding venues in Apex, Cary, Carpenter, Cedar Fork Township, Bells, New Hope, Wilsonville, Fuquay Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Raleigh, Durham, Research Triangle Park, and Duke University Hospital!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$13

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Tara U. Married on 03/19/2022

Beauty and Affordability

I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, other than I didn't want flowers that everyone else had. I told them the colors and vibe we were going for, and that I loved funky flowers; ranunculus, thistle, garden roses. We met with them and had a couple of calls with Josh so they'd know what I wanted (and what I definitely did NOT want). I dropped off our silver mirror round vases and I was so happy when I saw the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, greenery, and cake flowers. I could not have imagined the beauty.

I wasn't even concerned with price, since at thist point, I just wanted to get down the aisle (thanks, Covid). I was incredibly impressed with the very reasonable pricing of all the flowers and they were beautiful.
  • Debbie
    Debbie K. Married on 11/10/2021

Wedding 10/23/2020

Diane was very helpful working with my daughter & me on her wedding flowers. The floral needs were downsized due to COVID, and Fallon's was very flexible with our changes. The flowers were beautiful and I was able to take a centerpiece back to Baltimore for Ellie's 94 yr. old grandmother to enjoy fora week.
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful flowers

Easy to communicate with, the flowers arrived on time and were beautiful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

12 photos · 10/27/2018
  • Mary Kate & Nathan
    71 photos · 06/23/2018

DARKRED Photography DARKRED Photography Wedding Photographers

It was such a pleasure to work with Kelsey and her crew for the Clawson’s wedding at the women’s club in Raleigh! They were very professional and friendly!

Unearthed Events Unearthed Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Diane for my own personal wedding bouquets which were a little more unique, but none the less exceptionally executed! I had a great experience with Fallon's for my big day, and if I trusted them with my own wedding - I certainly trust them with yours! Thanks Diane!

Enchanting Events & Designs, LLC Enchanting Events & Designs, LLC Wedding Planners

The team at Fallon's is always professional, courteous and easy to work with. I enjoy working with the team at Fallon's Flowers!

700 St Marys St Raleigh, NC, 27605
9198284134

M-F: 7:30am - 6pm | Sat: 8am - 4pm | Sun: 9am - 2pm
Location of (Fallon's Flowers)
2731 Capital Blvd. Raleigh, NC, 27604
(919) 836-8123

M-F: 7:30am - 6pm | Sat: 8am - 4pm | Sun: 9am - 2pm

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding