Durham, NC 27713 Map · Phone number

Bouquet
d3a9004cdbef125f 1523316571 7dd4d492edac732a 1523316569 5ebb636617f581c8 152331

3 Reviews for Enchanting Events & Designs, LLC

Kiwanna · Married on 03/10/2018

A five star rating is not enough to describe how happy my husband and I were with Keosha. She was helpful and patient with me through the entire process and was willing to answer any question that we had. Her ability to keep a bride who is so use to be the one in control on task and calm throughout the year of wedding planning was phenomenal! My family and friends all raved about how organized she was during the wedding and rehearsal. As I look back over my pictures and smile, I know the day couldn't have been possible without her! Thanks Keosha for your professionalism and awesome customer service!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Chris · Married on 03/10/2018

Creative, professional and awesome team! The wedding was beautifully decorated and orchestrated. When looking for an event coordinator one name stands out. Enchanted Events & Design LLC !

Sent on 04/09/2018

Travis · Married on 05/02/2015

Finding a wedding planner was not something we thought we needed, but while looking for vendors, things started to get complicated. Our wedding was also on the evening of Mayweather and Pacquiao boxing match. So we needed to book an after party location also. On arrival to the coffee shop for our meeting, they greeted us as if we were close friends. Keosha and Nikia started to get to know us and what we wanted, they quickly started writing notes about our preferences and personalities. As we left that meeting, I knew We had to hire her them. We were so glad we did! Keosha and Nikia took over every little detail but always came to me for a final decision first. We needed an after party location to see the boxing match and they were able to secure a location for us at a great price. I never knew how hard a wedding would be to plan and all those tiny details never crossed my mind. Nikia and Keosha are both professional, prompt and have so many resources for vendors. There is a real advantage to having Enchanted event as wedding planners. The day of the wedding, was absolutely amazing. We had fun and did not have a worry in the world because they took care of everything. I would recommend Enchanted events to any bride getting married. I really wouldn't know what I would have done without them. Even family and friends commented on how professional they were in making the day a success. Thank you again Enchanted Events!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Enchanting Events & Designs, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 895.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1