old concord rd, Charlotte, NC 28262 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Meet the Team

About DJ Milliano

DJ Milliano is an enter specializing in weddings and other milestone events throughout Charlotte, North Carolina. With over two decades of experience to his name, this disc jockey can adapt their playing style to suit any crowd. With versatile knowledge of many genres that span several decades, this entertainer can provide the loving soundtrack for your big day.

Upon booking DJ Milliano, you will be given access to an online planning portal. This allows you to create a customized playlist, request special announcements, and more. This DJs song list includes a plethora of well-known tunes from the swinging 60s to modern-day dance floor fillers. As a result, you can rest-assure that your entertainment for the evening will run as smoothly as possible. This disc jockey will also act as your master of ceremonies, engaging with guests in a polite and appropriate manner, making them feel a real part of the celebrations. On the day of your wedding, this entertainer comes supplied with an array of top-of-the-range equipment including uplighting and a PA system. Regardless of your setting, your reception can be filled with splashes of color and crisp sounds.

t30 1849431 51 1015152 160082370425277

Videos 8 Videos

13 Reviews for DJ Milliano

• Brent

Brent · Getting married on 04/14/2021

You Can't Go Wrong With Him!!

DJ Milliano was absolutely amazing! Honestly, at first I was just trying to make sure we stayed within our budget and his prices were so fair that I decided to reach out. From the very first moment, I knew that we had found our vendor. He was prompt; I reached out late at night expecting to get a response in the morning and instead got an email back within minutes. We kept discussing some of the plans for the wedding and he even called me. At 11 o'clock at night! I've never experienced such care and service.

He was extremely flexible with our requests and, the day of, he was prompt and professional. I had planned to do something of a performance during our ceremony but the wind was ruining things and making it hard to hear, and DJ Milliano adapted and resolved things instantly.

Finally, I'll mention his manner and charisma. He was extremely winsome and immediately responded to our song requests. I've been to many weddings where the DJ was very stubborn and wasn't willing to accomodate song choices. Not him! Our experience with DJ Milliano was, quite literally, perfect. I couldn't recommend anyone more. Try him, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Shaquan

Shaquan Martin · Married on 09/25/2020

Wedding ceremony & reception

I had such a great time a lot my wedding. He was very professional from start to end. I didn’t have any issues. Always called to make sure things were exactly how I wanted it. You won’t go wrong with DJ M. Book him for any event small or large If I could give 20 stars I would !
    Thanks again.

Sent on 09/27/2020

DJ Milliano FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 600
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Flat Screen
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Uplighting

Team of DJ Milliano

chris hines

chris hines

main dj

with over 20 years experice chris "dj milliano" hines can easily get the job done! he curates the crowd and can play off your custom playlist or feel the crowd out and use his experience to get the dance floor rocking!!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• old concord rd Charlotte, NC, 28262 See on map
    336-815-4329 (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ Milliano)