Mixology

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Most Popular Price

Mixology is a wedding DJ company based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Owner Roman Brown became a DJ at the age of 16 and immediately fell in love with the energy and atmosphere that great music and a great party combine to create. He started Mixology in 2017 because he saw an opportunity to take things to the next level and give clients and their guests a fresh, fun, picture-perfect experience, unlike anything else the Carolinas has to offer.

Mixology believes that great parties don't just happen on their own. They require careful planning by experienced and talented professionals. Every DJ in Roman's team has at least five years of wedding experience. They all understand that there are no second chances when it comes to your special day. Everything has to work perfectly the first time, which is why they spend countless hours preparing, and they always bring backup equipment. Your wedding is a day for celebrating with the people you love, and Roman and his team can't wait to make your party an event to remember.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$900

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Molly T. Married on 11/19/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Roman is absolutely amazing! He met with us in person to explain everything we needed and he had dinner with us in our first meeting. He is so communicative and personable. He is a wonderful DJ and hype man! He had everyone dancing and our entire wedding wouldn’t have been the same without him! He had excellent lighting and a Photo Booth our guests loved. He made sure to follow up with us after the wedding to receive all photos and video from the Photo Booth. He recommended and referred us to Mitch (our videographer) who was also absolutely wonderful to work with and made sure he was available for everything leading up to and after the wedding. Mitch was also super creative too and had great ideas / suggestions for our wedding video. I highly recommend Roman and Mitch for any event that requires a high level of fun! You will not be disappointed!!!
    Amy N. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The total package! Book him!

Roman is awesome to work with! He kindly offered his services at our MDA charity event and his music for our workouts did not disappoint our members. The photo booth was a hit and so much fun capturing sweaty selfies. Thank you for your service and I’m excited for him to host our next big event.
    Go ahead and book your next event with him!

Mixology's reply:

Thanks Amy! It was so much fun working with you guys and being able to hype everyone up during the workouts. We're glad you enjoyed the music and the photo booth!
  • illustration stars

Team

Roman Brown
Roman Brown
Owner

My journey in the wedding industry started at just 16 years old. I began helping a friend's dad set up and break down equipment for his DJ company in Long Island, New York. After experiencing my first wedding, I knew I wanted to be the guy who was actually DJ'ing! Like most people, I love music, but never knew that I could actually turn that love into a career. After completing 5 years of high end weddings in New York, I decided to take what I learned, move down to warmer weather and start my own company- Mixology! We have now completed over 300 weddings in the south and counting...

My favorite part about DJ'ing weddings is the energy and atmosphere! Everyone is always in a great mood, celebrating and enjoying the moment. Being able to add to and be part of that special moment is awesome!

Emma Horner Photography
Wedding Photographers

3570 toringdon way apt 2017 Charlotte, NC, 28277
704-802-7022
Location of (Mixology)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding