Stephanie Shaul Events

Raleigh, NC View map

The heart and mission of Stephanie Shaul Events, based in Raleigh, NC, is to plan grace-filled, elegant, joyful weddings with beautiful, meaningful, Southern details and design, and we believe in loving our couples well throughout their entire engagement, on their wedding day, and as they begin married life. We are rooted in legacy and strong marriages, kindness and gratitude, serving others wholeheartedly, and grace-filled love.

Stephanie Shaul Events aims to authentically make each wedding uniquely gorgeous and meaningful to our couples’ love stories. Weddings are definitely about the beautiful details and smooth execution, but they’re also about much more than just that! I believe that each wedding is the perfect opportunity to celebrate that couple’s love and the legacy, traditions, beauty, and joy that make up their life. We believe in marriages that are strong and lasting and that your wedding day is the first day of that beautiful marriage! And yes, we love LOVE and celebrating that love alongside you!

For the last 6+ years, it’s been my biggest joy and honor to plan, design, and style weddings for the most incredible couples imaginable, to be surrounded by love and beauty on a daily basis, to have the pleasure of creating alongside the most talented and kind professionals and friends in the wedding industry, and to have clients turn into dear friends. I’m able to use the talents and passions the Lord has blessed me with to serve others wisely and generously, to spread as much love, joy, and beauty as possible, and to celebrate life, love, and marriage.

Stephanie Shaul Events is unabashedly joyful · Southern and grace-filled · elegant and romantic · meaningful, fresh details and design · beautiful and celebratory · warm, inviting, and heartfelt

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6800.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Caroline
    Caroline W. Married on 07/31/2021

The best decision besides the groom! : )

I would give Stephanie Shaul Events 1,000 stars if I could. From our initial meeting to our wedding day, and all the days in-between and even after, Stephanie was simply excellent. I 100% recommend her and could not think more highly of her.
    What initially struck me about Stephanie was her joy and enthusiasm, backed by her command of her profession. She not only brings with her an excitement for details and a true passion for her work, but also an aura of confidence and control. As someone who did not have a vision in mind when entering the wedding planning process, Stephanie listened attentively to my thoughts and disjointed ideas, and was able to organize, refine, and develop what turned into the most beautiful wedding day I could have imagined. I completely trusted her and she absolutely delivered.
    Working with Stephanie almost felt too good to be true. I absolutely think she can accomplish in one day what would take the average person 10. She is extremely responsive and always made me feel like the most important person on her schedule, even though she was always juggling multiple weddings. In addition, her organizational skills are incredible. As a somewhat type-A person myself, I was constantly blown away by her preparation. She brought a deck to nearly every meeting, providing options and images to bring an idea to life. When I could not decide on bridesmaids dress colors, she found photos of various colors and styles and cropped them into pictures with my wedding dress so that I could see what I liked best. No detail was too large or small for Stephanie to handle, and if it caused me stress in any way, she was determined to solve it. Unlike stories I had heard from friends about their wedding planners, she never made me feel pressured, was endlessly patient with me (I think she ended up taking a poll on her Instagram to help me decide colors), and made me feel valued and respected throughout the process.
    Stephanie was not only attentive to me, but she also clearly valued her relationship with every vendor. Having her in a meeting felt like being with a celebrity. Her knowledge of everything from obscure flowers to linen textures was encyclopedic. I think every vendor complimented her on her preparation, knowledge, and attitude.
    I ended up working with Stephanie for nearly two years due to the pandemic and I am so grateful to her. I will miss seeing her name pop up in my inbox but am happy to know she will be making other couples wedding day’s a dream come true. I only hope I encounter her again on the wedding circuit.
    I am envious of all who start their journey with Stephanie, you will be in the very best hands!
    Mary W. Married on 07/31/2021

A Joyful Experience!

We recently used Stephanie Shaul for our daughter’s wedding July 31, 2021 and could not have been more pleased. We hired her for the entire process. The wedding was originally planned for September 26, 2019 and had to be rescheduled. She was attuned to our disappointment and unease, never once complaining about what COVID was doing to her business.Stephanie was a true godsend, working with all of he vendors when we had to find a new date.

From the start, Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Stephanie listened to my daughter’s “vision” and brought it to life through endless cutting and pasting, creating a framework from which to build. Her organization and attention to detail took my daughter’s dream wedding and turned it into a reality.

I quickly learned how knowledgeable Stephanie was of the entire industry. Her experience working at a florist shop gave her encyclopedic knowledge of flowers and their cost. With no frame of reference of our own, she expertly assessed bids and would let us know what was a fair price for all of the vendors.

Stephanie was a great collaborator as well. Not only was she delightful to work with, I sensed that all of the vendors, even ones she did not know, enjoyed working with her.
    My son got married two years ago. We briefly met their coordinator. She was rude and condescending toward their venue event coordinator. It was uncomfortable to witness and totally unnecessary. She made their wedding planning awkward and unpleasant.

Wedding planning is filled with so many details and decisions, working with someone who is intelligent, articulate and joyful takes a daunting task and makes it achievable.

We really enjoyed our daughter’s wedding knowing that Stephanie was there behind the scenes expertly coordinating the entire event.At the end of the wedding, Stephanie took a massive amount of the flowers back to our house and put them all in vases, glasses, anything she could find before we got home. Talk about above and beyond!

I’m not sure how our wedding measured up to other weddings that she has planned but she assured us that it was going to be the most beautiful, elegant, best day ever, and it was!
    Kathy K. Married on 07/23/2021

Stephanie is amazing!!

Stephanie is simply the BEST. She planned 2 weddings for my daughter due to covid and they were stunning and perfect in every way. She is so sweet and kind-a pleasure to deal with. Organized would be an understatement and has an excellent rapport with so many vendors that you have your pick of the best of the best. Her vision is exquisite and she knows how to get it done and on budget. Working with her was an absolute joy-100% would recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Southern Vintage Table Southern Vintage Table Wedding Rentals

Stephanie is thoughtful, thorough, and always pleasant! As a collaborating vendor, she kept me informed about all the aspects of the wedding. When I picked up our rental items, they were rinsed and carefully packed. I strongly recommend her services!

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Eventful NC Eventful NC Wedding Rentals

Stephanie works some planning magic! We have combined efforts to make wedding dreams come true. While EventfulNC has props, they are only as good as the designer has vision. Stephanie has proved herself again and again to be professional and capable of meeting bridal visions or helping them create one.

Raleigh, NC, 27615
Location of (Stephanie Shaul Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding