Stephanie Shaul Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Caroline
    Caroline W. Married on 07/31/2021

The best decision besides the groom! : )

I would give Stephanie Shaul Events 1,000 stars if I could. From our initial meeting to our wedding day, and all the days in-between and even after, Stephanie was simply excellent. I 100% recommend her and could not think more highly of her.
    What initially struck me about Stephanie was her joy and enthusiasm, backed by her command of her profession. She not only brings with her an excitement for details and a true passion for her work, but also an aura of confidence and control. As someone who did not have a vision in mind when entering the wedding planning process, Stephanie listened attentively to my thoughts and disjointed ideas, and was able to organize, refine, and develop what turned into the most beautiful wedding day I could have imagined. I completely trusted her and she absolutely delivered.
    Working with Stephanie almost felt too good to be true. I absolutely think she can accomplish in one day what would take the average person 10. She is extremely responsive and always made me feel like the most important person on her schedule, even though she was always juggling multiple weddings. In addition, her organizational skills are incredible. As a somewhat type-A person myself, I was constantly blown away by her preparation. She brought a deck to nearly every meeting, providing options and images to bring an idea to life. When I could not decide on bridesmaids dress colors, she found photos of various colors and styles and cropped them into pictures with my wedding dress so that I could see what I liked best. No detail was too large or small for Stephanie to handle, and if it caused me stress in any way, she was determined to solve it. Unlike stories I had heard from friends about their wedding planners, she never made me feel pressured, was endlessly patient with me (I think she ended up taking a poll on her Instagram to help me decide colors), and made me feel valued and respected throughout the process.
    Stephanie was not only attentive to me, but she also clearly valued her relationship with every vendor. Having her in a meeting felt like being with a celebrity. Her knowledge of everything from obscure flowers to linen textures was encyclopedic. I think every vendor complimented her on her preparation, knowledge, and attitude.
    I ended up working with Stephanie for nearly two years due to the pandemic and I am so grateful to her. I will miss seeing her name pop up in my inbox but am happy to know she will be making other couples wedding day’s a dream come true. I only hope I encounter her again on the wedding circuit.
    I am envious of all who start their journey with Stephanie, you will be in the very best hands!
    Mary W. Married on 07/31/2021

A Joyful Experience!

We recently used Stephanie Shaul for our daughter’s wedding July 31, 2021 and could not have been more pleased. We hired her for the entire process. The wedding was originally planned for September 26, 2019 and had to be rescheduled. She was attuned to our disappointment and unease, never once complaining about what COVID was doing to her business.Stephanie was a true godsend, working with all of he vendors when we had to find a new date.

From the start, Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Stephanie listened to my daughter’s “vision” and brought it to life through endless cutting and pasting, creating a framework from which to build. Her organization and attention to detail took my daughter’s dream wedding and turned it into a reality.

I quickly learned how knowledgeable Stephanie was of the entire industry. Her experience working at a florist shop gave her encyclopedic knowledge of flowers and their cost. With no frame of reference of our own, she expertly assessed bids and would let us know what was a fair price for all of the vendors.

Stephanie was a great collaborator as well. Not only was she delightful to work with, I sensed that all of the vendors, even ones she did not know, enjoyed working with her.
    My son got married two years ago. We briefly met their coordinator. She was rude and condescending toward their venue event coordinator. It was uncomfortable to witness and totally unnecessary. She made their wedding planning awkward and unpleasant.

Wedding planning is filled with so many details and decisions, working with someone who is intelligent, articulate and joyful takes a daunting task and makes it achievable.

We really enjoyed our daughter’s wedding knowing that Stephanie was there behind the scenes expertly coordinating the entire event.At the end of the wedding, Stephanie took a massive amount of the flowers back to our house and put them all in vases, glasses, anything she could find before we got home. Talk about above and beyond!

I’m not sure how our wedding measured up to other weddings that she has planned but she assured us that it was going to be the most beautiful, elegant, best day ever, and it was!
    Kathy K. Married on 07/23/2021

Stephanie is amazing!!

Stephanie is simply the BEST. She planned 2 weddings for my daughter due to covid and they were stunning and perfect in every way. She is so sweet and kind-a pleasure to deal with. Organized would be an understatement and has an excellent rapport with so many vendors that you have your pick of the best of the best. Her vision is exquisite and she knows how to get it done and on budget. Working with her was an absolute joy-100% would recommend.
    Brad P. Married on 01/05/2021

Simply amazing - professional, experienced, compassionate!

We were utterly impressed and pleased with your help, guidance, direction, and overall awesomeness. So many guests, family members, and attendees were impressed by the ease, stress free, enjoyable, and seamless experience during an event with some 150 people that involved many different logistical challenges.

It struck us how pleasant you were to interact with - always in charge, comfortable in knowing what you were doing, and confident in your responses. This had an impact on the attendees as we all had the feeling that everything was handled, taken care of, addressed, or in good hands. A simple example was the wedding gifts which you and your team put into a family member's car - very professional, very low stress, very confident/calming that you knew what to do .... the only thing needed were the family member's keys and the rest was handled without any stress. This is but a small example of the multitude of inquires, questions, demands, and insecurities you and your team handled with grace, patience, and understanding.

Bottom line is this - we were super impressed and surprised by how stress-free and therefore enjoyable you made the experience for us and the guest. Everybody I have spoken with said that they had nothing but positive things to say, that they enjoyed the wedding, management of the transitions, and ease of the evening (from the guests' experience) - all while you and your team worked from early until late so that we could relax and enjoy a special moment.

We are very appreciative of your experience in these matters, your calm mastery, and confident demeanor. I'd say that anyone doing this without your help is cutting themselves way, way short! I don't want to speak for the bride and groom, but she essentially conveyed to me that she would have been sunk without you and that she is very impressed and amazed by your expertise, kind and patient demeanor.

We want to thank you and your team for providing all of us with opportunity to enjoy such a great day to the fullest extent. This would not have been possible without you. We thank you!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle D. Married on 11/07/2020

Hands down, the BEST wedding planner.

It's not often you find someone who brings so much joy into everything that they do. Throughout 2 years, Stephanie was instrumental in helping us plan our intimate wedding ceremony last year and our full wedding celebration this year. Joy truly radiates through everything she does and her attention to detail is unmatched. Through the design and planning process, she was an expert in navigating the various contract changes from pushing our wedding reception date, brought thoughtful and inspired design concepts, and was always open to hearing our thoughts and feedback. We knew we could reach out to Stephanie any time via email or text and we would receive a prompt thoughtful reply. On the day of each event, we never had to worry about a single thing as we had full confidence in Stephanie and her team had everything under control. From watching her interactions with all of our vendors, you can tell that everyone truly loves being able to work with her to bring our dreams to life. Stephanie is truly a top-notch planner and we would highly encourage anyone to use her services.
  • Corinne
    Corinne L. Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely amazing--truly the best of the best

Stephanie is an absolute dream to have as a wedding planner and I cannot recommend her enough. She is everything that one looks for in a great planner--she's organized, she's responsive, she's professional, her pricing is beyond reasonable, etc. but she is SO much more. She is thoughtful, kind, flexible, joyful and so gracious. She makes wedding planning feel stress-free and fun--even during a pandemic.

While Stephanie is based out of Raleigh, she does travel and I am SO glad she does. Even though my wedding was not in NC, I knew from the very beginning that Stephanie was the perfect fit to plan our wedding. She exceeded my expectations and did a phenomenal job even from another state! She made it a priority to come up multiple times for meetings, to see my venue, accompany us to other vendor visits and used her expertise to help us select all the best vendors. I can't recommend her enough to anyone planning a wedding in the Carolinas or Virginia.

Going into wedding planning, I had a disjointed vision of what I wanted the day to look like. Stephanie listened carefully to all my thoughts and ideas, pulled together a beautiful design board and then made it even better than what we could heave ever imagined. While I wasn't fully sure what I wanted the day to look like, I absolutely knew how I wanted it to feel--I wanted it to be full of life and joy and love. Stephanie understood exactly what I envisioned and made it into a day that exceeded my expectations.

Throughout the process, she made me, my now-husband and my family feel so honored and cared for. She bent over backwards as we navigated changing wedding plans in the midst of a pandemic. She pivoted plans swiftly--when we found out my state would go on a COVID lockdown that would extend past my original wedding date, Stephanie found the new 'magic date' within 18 hours of the governor's announcement. She was able to reschedule every single vendor for this new date in less than a day and, therefore, made it exponentially less stressful for us.

Just like in planning, Stephanie went above and beyond to make us feel so loved and cared for on the wedding day. She helped us make several changes that would allow for us to have a very safe gathering in the midst of COVID. She was thoughtful in the precautions and kept our safety, the safety of our guests and the safety of all our vendors as her top priority. She made me, my husband and our dear family and friends feel so cared for throughout the entire time. She has this magic ability to find the perfect balance between staying organized and on top of everything while also giving us space to simply enjoy our day.

I feel so grateful to have had Stephanie as my wedding planner and highly recommend her to anyone who wants a fun, stress-free wedding planning process and then an absolutely gorgeous, memorable and perfect wedding day to start your marriage. I would highly recommend Stephanie to my dearest friends and encourage anyone in the Carolina/VA area to plan their date around Stephanie's availability!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 08/07/2020

Stephanie is truly the key to a FLAWLESS wedding experience!

I cannot recommend Stephanie highly enough for any couple going through the wedding planning process! It's hard to find the right words to portray how organized, professional, timely, kind, joyful, helpful, and all around wonderful Stephanie is! From the second that you meet her, it is so apparent that she not only loves what she does, but that she is truly made to work in the wedding industry. Her demeanor is unlike anyone that I’ve ever met. She exudes a combination of joy and calmness that creates an absolutely perfect personality for a wedding planner! Don’t get me wrong though – even with such a gentle and kind demeanor, she still finds a way to demand attention and totally take control of a room (always with a smile on her face)!

I think one of the many things that I valued most about working with her was how she truly invested in both me and my now husband - and how genuinely ecstatic she was for our marriage! She listened to every single idea or vision that I had, and someone how managed to bring it all to life in ways that were bigger, better, and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! She truly wants to know who you and your future spouse are as a couple, and she wants your wedding to be a reflection of that. She completely embraces what you envision your wedding to be - no matter how small, silly, or unique something may seem! The only request that my husband had was that Bojangles be delivered as a late night snack to our guests – not only did Stephanie make this happen, but she had 200+ biscuits delivered (still piping hot) on silver platters in the middle of the dance floor! When I say she’s the best, I seriously mean that she is THE BEST.

Not only does she prioritize you and your significant other, but from a professional standpoint I can't imagine someone who does it better than Stephanie! She is an incredible communicator and always follows up, stays well ahead of the pre-determined timeline, arrives early to any and all meetings, is able to work around your own personal schedule, and does all of this with a smile on her face. Whenever I handed over an idea, concern, or question to Stephanie, I knew that I could permanently check it off of my to-do list because I had complete confidence that she had it totally taken care of. Coming from a very type A person, I typically find it hard to let other people have control…but handing our wedding over to Stephanie was the easiest and absolute best decision of the entire wedding planning process!

When I first started working with Stephanie, it honestly seemed that she was a little too good to be true. What I ended up finding out was that she was everything that she initially seemed to be, plus SO much more! She made my wedding planning experience stress free, easy, exciting, and truly so enjoyable! I will forever look back on my year of engagement and wedding weekend with nothing but beautiful and unbelievably happy memories and so, so, SO much of that is thanks to working with Stephanie and her genuine love for what she does! Whenever someone asks about our wedding, I find that I can’t talk about it without mentioning Stephanie. She was hands down the reason behind why our wedding was so beautiful, ran flawlessly, and was the best night of our entire lives. I absolutely cannot recommend her enough!!! I have full confidence in saying that she will be the BEST decision of your entire wedding planning experience, and if you’re lucky enough, you’ll have a wedding planner turned friend at the end of it all.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 05/24/2020
    I can not say enough great things about Stephanie Scholl Events, who planned and coordinated my wedding in April of 2018 and my twin sister's wedding 4 weeks before mine. Being a wedding photographer myself, I've worked with numerous coordinators in the wedding industry and literally none compare to Stephanie. Stephanie and her team were a dream to work with. I had guests come up to me after the wedding and gush about how accommodating and pleasant Stephanie was during the entire day- she didn't stop smiling the whole evening. Even when inevitable issues arose (such as inclement weather) and stress had the opportunity to present itself, Stephanie remained positive and did not transfer that stress to me or my family. Stephanie is hardworking, positive, and professional. If you want assurance that your wedding day will be run well and your planner won't miss a beat, Stephanie is your girl!
  • Ali
    Ali U. Married on 03/07/2020

Stephanie was a dream to work with!

Choosing Stephanie to be our wedding planner was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process! I had seen some of her work previously, and I knew when we got engaged that I wanted her to help plan our dream wedding.

Stephanie made our entire planning process an absolute breeze. She has such great relationships with other wedding vendors and was able to give great recommendations for our vendors based on our budget and style. It was so comforting to have her along for the whole planning process to guide us in our decisions and answer our many questions along the way.

After our wedding day, our family and friends had so many compliments and good things to say about our wedding, and our answer was always - "It was all Stephanie!" We were so, so relaxed on our wedding day knowing that every detail was taken care of. It was evident throughout the planning process that Stephanie loves her job, but on the day of the wedding she exuded so much joy and positivity in everything she did. When my dress tore down the front 10 minutes after I put it on, Stephanie didn't waver for a second! She told me it was all going to be okay, kept me calm, and transformed into a seamstress, pinning my torn dress and reassuring me that I still looked gorgeous.

We said it the entire 15 months of our engagement, working with Stephanie Shaul Events was the best decision and investment we made for our special day.
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 01/04/2020

Stephanie Shaul for the Wedding Win!

Let me begin by saying that Stephanie is the best investment you will make towards your wedding day and an enjoyable engagement season. From the beginning, Stephanie was extremely engaged with my wedding despite having several other upcoming weddings on her calendar simultaneously. She was responsive to every little question whether nine months out or one week away, and she always communicated her out-of-office dates and other wedding commitments well in advance, and these commitments never jeopardized my planning. She always made me feel like I was her one and only bride!

As some of the other reviews have noted, Stephanie really cares for her couples and their families. She is able to tactfully and kindly manage differing interests and opinions from various parties (bride and groom, parents, bridal party, guests, etc.) and somehow please everyone in the end. She was extremely valuable in helping us manage our budget, even after I had overcommitted on some expenses. Although the guest count was out of her control, she helped us identify controllable expenses and steer us back on track, and we ended up right under budget thanks to several creative ideas on her end. Additionally, she is well-connected with numerous vendors and can help negotiate the best rates.

On my actual wedding day, my AC unit broke and my nails got ruined, and as a result I had to show up three hours later than planned to the church. Despite this, neither my bridal party nor I missed a beat because Stephanie was able to accommodate these unforeseen hiccups into our schedule seamlessly. Our day was still unrushed and exactly as planned. When we arrived at our reception, Stephanie had appetizers waiting for us in a private room so that we could catch a breath and grab a bite before being introduced. She also ensured that our dinner plates were already prepared at our sweetheart table, so unlike most couples, we were actually able to eat peacefully at our reception. I never once had to visit the bar or buffet as my glass and plate were never empty! I had several bags and miscellaneous items with me during the day, and she ensured they were all transported to the right places and packed in our getaway car at the end of the night.

The gist of my experience is that Stephanie was on top of every single detail, even those I was unaware of. She is the only reason I could sleep in the weeks leading up to our wedding and the reason I could go relax and attend a wine-tasting the night before our rehearsal instead of pulling my hair out over last minute wedding details. I admit that my parents and I are “high maintenance” due to extremely high standards, perfectionism and staunch attention to detail. We were all immensely thrilled with the results of Stephanie’s hard work, and my mom said the wedding day was better than she ever could have imagined for her only daughter. We will sing Stephanie’s praises forever for such a memorable day for our family.
    -Amy S., Bride
    Alexandra Married on 08/03/2019

Simply the Best!

I can't even begin to say enough wonderful things about Stephanie Shaul! She made the wedding planning process an absolute joy and hiring her is the best decision that you can make as a bride.

Stephanie continuously and consistently went above and beyond in all ways as we planned our August wedding. First, as we began the planning process, Stephanie took time to genuinely get to know me, my now husband Chris, and our families. And what a joy it was to get to know Stephanie in return - her sweet, sincere, and kind personality made the process so enjoyable. She has a true gift for wedding planning + design and she celebrates her brides and couples so well. She incorporated every idea and integrated every small decision, bringing our wedding dream to life!

Not only did Stephanie's presence and warm personality calm us throughout the process, but her attention to detail and knowledge put us immediately at ease. She seamlessly pulled together the many, many small details to bring our vision to life on our wedding day. She incorporated every idea, answered every question, was always available, and guided us expertly through each decision. She also introduced us to other fantastic vendors who came together to make our wedding weekend a dream. On the day-of, everything ran flawlessly thanks to Stephanie's excellent planning and her minute-by-minute itinerary. I didn't have a single worry on the wedding day and she allowed me, Chris, and our families to truly enjoy the experience and soak up every moment!

Stephanie was such a gift to us and I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Janet H. Married on 08/03/2019

I would highly recommend Stephanie Shaul Events!

Once we began to plan a wedding in Durham, we knew we needed someone to help pull it all together since we were in a different city and the soon-to-be bride and groom were both in different states. And Stephanie Shaul Events came highly recommended! From the very beginning, we knew we made the right choice. Stephanie had such a calming presence in the midst of my many questions. We had such successful and fun planning sessions. She was there for every question that we had and had such wonderful solutions! We are so happy that Stephanie was there from the beginning to the end. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Stephanie! We will forever be grateful to her!
    Sherrie Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely Fabulous!

Stephanie was the wedding coordinator for our daughter's recent wedding. She was amazing! The wedding and reception turned out even better than I had hoped! Stephanie was very positive, upbeat, and encouraging throughout the entire process. She is also extremely attentive to the myriad details involved in planning and coordinating an event of this nature. She is very gifted in this regard. I highly recommend Stephanie as a wedding coordinator!
    Anna Married on 02/09/2019

Exceptional in every way!

It's difficult to fully express how exceptional Stephanie is. She puts her heart, soul, and expertise in to every single facet of her work with couples. Stephanie attends to all details - big and small - and lends her expertise at every point. Even more than that, however, the way in which Stephanie carries out her responsibilities as a wedding planner allows couples to fully focus on laying a firm foundation for marriage. Her services gave my husband and I the space to prepare our hearts for marriage to one another; her joy for marriage also made the planning process so fun and exciting. Stephanie is efficient, highly detailed oriented, thoughtful, and has quality relationships with the vendors she works with. All of these things make her an outstanding wedding planner. I cannot recommend her enough!!
    Melissa P. Married on 02/02/2019

Perfect wedding day thanks to this perfect planner!

We had so much fun with Stephanie. She was very responsive and always flexible with our hectic schedules! She took our input and then helped create our vision. Her recommendations for vendors was excellent, and I know there were so many things she did for us without us even knowing. The whole wedding was amazing, and I was able to concentrate on getting married while Stephanie handled everything else. I could not have asked for a better experience and highly recommend Stephanie!
    Elena Married on 11/03/2018

Best Decision!

Hiring Stephanie was the best choice we made for our wedding. We were planning our wedding remotely and her knowledge, guidance, and expertise were invaluable. Stephanie is an excellent communicator that kept us on track with both our budget and timeline. She made decisions easy by offering recommendations for vendors but was very flexible when we found someone independently. All the vendors she recommended were excellent and were excited to work with her. She was very accessible to answer our questions and her steady, excited personality kept the whole process fun. Stephanie also designed a "look" for our wedding-- it incorporated our personalities and she carried it out flawlessly. I was so grateful for her help and am thrilled with how it came together. As we got closer to our event, Stephanie provided lists and details that made sure everything was covered and took a lot of the stress out of the weeks leading up to our wedding. By the time the day arrived, the only thing we and our families had to do was show up and have fun. On the day of our wedding, Stephanie was simply the best. She ensured all the vendors arrived on time, everything was set up, and we stayed on schedule. Stephanie managed all of the questions from our vendors and guests, so we got to enjoy the fun parts without any of the noise. She stayed with us to end of our reception and got the venue cleaned up in our allotted time. During each of our interactions, Stephanie was extremely professional while also feeling like a great friend. Her genuine excitement is contagious, and I am so glad to know her. Anyone planning a wedding in the Triangle would be lucky to have Stephanie on their team. We are so grateful for her and are proud to recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thank you for everything, Stephanie. You are a gem!
    Alexa Married on 10/13/2018
    I could write a million positive reviews about my admiration for Stephanie as both an industry professional and a dear friend. I've worked closely with her on several events, and I'm always blown away by her professionalism, attention to detail, and joyous spirit. Her passion for weddings, styling, AND relationships is a rare find. She is a full package of knowledge not only when it comes to event planning, but styling and florals, too! If you are looking for a wedding planner who will celebrate even the smallest of details with you, stop here. She's your girl.
    Emily Married on 09/22/2018
    I literally cannot say enough great things about Stephanie! I started working with her to plan our wedding while I was living out of state, which I thought would make things challenging. I was definitely wrong! Stephanie could not have made things any easier or been more responsive when I reached out with questions or advice. I explained to her my vision for our wedding and she truly made that come to life. She was there for everything I needed from the initial planning phases, to wedding dress shopping, catering tasting, and wedding rehearsal. Everything ran so smoothly on our wedding day and she solved any problem or answered any questions that came up throughout the day. I was always looking for her when I needed something or when I wanted to make sure we were on schedule. I am a very organized person and like to have things planned out in much detail. Stephanie provided exactly that with a wedding day timeline down to 15 minute intervals and she made sure everyone was aware of where they were supposed to be. I cannot say enough great things about her and I honestly could not imagine my wedding without her as my planner. I was stress free and was actually able to enjoy my wedding day with no worries at all. Stephanie is amazing and she truly is a genuine, kind, and compassionate person. I would recommend her over and over to anyone who is looking for an excellent wedding planner!
    Alex Married on 06/30/2018
    Multiple times on my wedding weekend, I told our bridal party -- "Stephanie is an ANGEL and she is IN CHARGE." A month after our big day, I stand by both of those statements, and I would strongly urge any bride out there to LET HER BE A PART OF YOUR BIG DAY.

It was clear from the beginning that Stephanie's priorities were, first, genuinely celebrating our marriage and, second, ensuring that WE got to do the same (instead of fretting over details or schedules). The first gift that Stephanie brought to us time and time again was simply her excitement and genuine delight in our marriage (not our wedding, but our marriage). She took the time to get to know us as a couple, and me (the bride) as an individual before beginning any planning piece of the weekend.

The second gift she brought was her knowledge of the wedding planning process. Stephanie was our saving grace in making sure everything was scheduled and not a single detail was missed. I am somewhat of a control-freak, but I had absolutely no issues giving things over to Stephanie... my mom and I actually joked that Stephanie is the only person in our lives we did not feel inclined to micro-manage, because we trusted her so much. Stephanie was knowledgable, dependable, and strategic in helping us hold and manage a lot of details before the big day, so that we could relax on the big day. No question was a "dumb question," and she consistently responded with grace and easy-to-follow answers/next steps. She made the planning SO easy and amazingly uncomplicated.

Perhaps one of the greatest gifts Stephanie brought to us, though, was her peace and calm the weekend of our wedding. She was IN CHARGE, but she was also SO KIND to everyone at every moment. She made sure not a single detail was missed, and it was clear that her priority was US getting to enjoy our weekend.

My wedding was absolutely perfect, and I fully believe most of that is owed to Stephanie. I cannot recommend her highly enough!
  • Alexia
    Alexia Married on 06/02/2018
    If you’re getting married, do yourself the biggest favor and hire Stephanie. Trust me. You’ll be so glad that you did.

Stephanie is an absolute gem of a person. I have never met someone as bubbly, encouraging, sweet and just generally fun to be around as Stephanie.

My husband Corey and I got engaged in the Fall of 2016, and after selecting our wedding venue and date, Stephanie was the first vendor we hired. I hadn’t originally planned on having a full wedding planner, but since our venue required us to have at least a day-of coordinator, I was open to the idea of having someone to help with the last-minute details on our wedding day.

After meeting with Stephanie for the first time, my mind was instantly changed. We were hiring Stephanie, and we would hire her to plan during our full 1.5 year engagement, not just as a month or day-of coordinator. She’s that amazing y’all.

Stephanie guided us through our entire engagement and wedding planning process, answering all our questions, providing brilliant ideas, and introducing us to our beyond stellar vendor team. Stephanie (very!) promptly responded to all our emails during the process, and we met in person on many occasions to catch up on all things wedding. After each meeting, I left feeling so at ease and happy, as Stephanie’s genuine excitement for weddings and marriage is truly contagious.

In the days leading up to our wedding, Stephanie was in constant communication with us. She seriously made us feel so comfortable. Even with pending thunderstorms and crazy weather forecasts on the horizon, Stephanie remained positive and encouraging. On the day of the wedding, we were able to show up and truly enjoy every moment of the day knowing that Stephanie had it all under control. The ideas that we had talked about for over a year came to life that day because of her, with every detail perfectly in its place.

We’re so grateful to have had Stephanie as our planner along for this wonderful journey!
    Sarah Married on 03/24/2018
    If I had to go back and do the wedding planning process over, the first thing I would do is book Stephanie Shaul. I would actually plan my wedding date around her availability because she is that good.

I had the pleasure of planning my wedding over 15 months with Stephanie. My planner interviewing process came to a sudden stop after speaking with Stephanie the first time. She was positive, enthusiastic, organized and detail-oriented from the start and her passion for planning weddings was palpable. I knew she was the right fit. She did a fantastic job managing our budget and found creative ways to save money so we were able to put more towards items and details more important to us. She never presented a problem to me without at least one solution to fix it.

Just when I thought I couldn’t be more impressed with Stephanie’s services, Mother Nature decided to throw us a curve ball the week of the wedding. We ended up having sun, rain and even snow (!) on our wedding day. Stephanie stayed extremely positive and professional throughout the week and organized multiple weather plans with our vendors.

Despite the weather, the wedding day ended up being utterly perfect, gorgeous and exactly what we had envisioned. The whole day was seamless. I can say with complete honestly that I was 100% stress free on my wedding day and was able to enjoy and savor every second. I have Stephanie to thank for that.

I would highly, highly recommend Stephanie to any recently-engaged bride. You will not be disappointed with Stephanie and her team.
    Sarah Married on 03/10/2018
    I'm a wedding photographer in Raleigh, NC and have been privileged to work with Stephanie in both a vendor capacity as well as having her plan and direct my very own wedding!

If you're getting married, for the sake of all your vendors, your parents and especially yourself I cannot stress enough the importance of hiring Stephanie. She not only knows the ins and outs of each step to the planning process, but she also has a professionalism and presence to her that I've never seen topped in her field. I knew i was making a worthy investment when we hired her, but had no idea just how grateful for that decision I would be in retrospect. I can honestly say she saved our family hours of stress, having planning sheets in place to guide us through every step of the process and making calls and lengthy emails on our behalf. We were truly able to enjoy and not stress the weeks leading up to the wedding and it was without a doubt because of her.

Stephanie also was able to save us thousands - yes, thousands in her discounts and relationships with the wedding vendors we worked with.

Lastly, one of the best aspects of hiring Stephanie, is she doesn't treat you in a vendor relationship, but rather, you become one her dear friends. She sent me encouraging text messages weekly and she even called me the week of just to see how I was handling wedding week stress. Through the whole process, I referred to Stephanie not only as my planner but also as my cheerleader. I can't say enough positive things about Stephanie. She's truly worth every penny

-Sarah Lowder (Sarah Morrel Photography)
    Megan Married on 11/18/2017
    When hiring a wedding planner, it's important to choose someone who is personable, joyful, approachable, friendly and most importantly, loves weddings! I don't think I have ever met a person who loves weddings (and marriage in general), more than Stephanie. With that being said, Evan and I are so thankful for everything that Stephanie has done for us this past year. Stephanie is simply amazing and incredible at her craft. Her skill, knowledge, eye for design, attention to detail, organization, kindness and ability to keep a constant line of communication with us was beyond helpful and much appreciated. Hiring Stephanie to plan our wedding, was by far the best decision we made. She helped us to create an intentional wedding day design that encompassed our love for each other and our story. In fact we hired her within the first month of our engagement, so she was a part of almost every decision we made which included booking all of our major vendors. She helped guide us to connect with reliable, creative and credible vendors from start to finish. In her role, she buffered emails between vendors and took the time to promptly email us whenever we needed (typically within 24 hours). She not only took the time to help us prepare, manage and organize our wedding day logistics but also sent us sweet messages and words of encouragement. She made Evan and I feel so loved during this entire experience and her patience and dedication meant the world to us.

We can't thank Stephanie enough for all her hard work, love and support. Our wedding day weekend was beyond anything that we could have dreamed of. Stephanie helped make our day easy flowing, joyful, loving and stress-free. She created a comprehensive timeline that was readily available to all our vendors, venue, bridal party and wedding guests. Evan and I didn't have to worry about when and where people needed to be, we only had to focus on enjoying the day.
    Lori Married on 10/22/2017
    My daughter insisted on a "month of" wedding planner, although our venue required only a "day of" planner. I was a little insulted that she felt between the two of us intelligent women, we could not handle the details of her wedding. After all, I planned my own wedding, 25 years ago, and it was beautiful, and perfect, and my dream. AND, we had all the hard work done 8 months ahead of the wedding, so why spend the money? THANK GOODNESS bride trumped MOB, and THANK GOODNESS for Stephanie Shaul. Stephanie is a genuine, bubbling, energetic, detailmeister. As she uncovered things (real things; necessary things) we had overlooked just weeks before the wedding, she quickly and cooly handled them. The panic I felt upon realization of the oversights does not exist in her psyche. Stephanie is so well-connected in the world of weddings that the solutions were quick and simple. While she was magically fixing our shortcomings, she was also looking for the most economical way to make it happen. The entire day of the event, Stephanie and her staff totally contributed to the overall feelings of joy and excitement for the bride and groom. They were not just "vendors", there to fulfill their commitment. They were there to serve us in any way needed, often before we knew we needed anything, and were sincerely happy to be making the day perfect for us. The happier we were, the happier they were. Thanks to Stephanie, my husband and I felt like guests at the most significant event we have ever hosted, and the day was beautiful, and perfect, and a dream for our daughter and new son-in-law. We love you, Stephanie!! You are such a blessing.
    Kellie Married on 10/22/2017
    We cannot express enough how much having Stephanie throughout our wedding planning process made everything so much simpler. She helped us stay on budget and helped make our visions for the day come alive.

We chose the month of package and having her take over all vendor communications for that last month was so nice. As soon as the wedding was a month away, I forwarded her all communication I had with the vendors as well as any contracts. At that point, if any vendor had questions, they would contact Stephanie.

She kept an updated google doc for a packing list for the weekend and a timeline for the weekend. This was extremely helpful in keeping everyone organized. She even drafted an email for us to send to our bridal party- all we had to do was send it!

On the big day, she made sure everything happened seamlessly (if something did not go as planned, I never knew about it!) She made sure all of the bridal party and family members had everything they needed.

After this whole process, I truly think of Stephanie as a friend and cannot imagine our wedding planning process without her. Her servant heart and willingness to help is such a blessing to others.Thank you Stephanie!!