Fallon's Flowers Reviews

83 | Raleigh, NC

83 Reviews for Fallon's Flowers

83 Fallon's Flowers Reviews

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Diane and her team are amazing! Fallon’s flowers made all of my floral ideas come to life and stay within my budget! For my wedding I used white roses, hydrangeas, Lisanthus and greenery, everything was in perfect condition and lasted the whole wedding in July heat! I highly recommend this shop!

Fallon's Flowers 1

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2018

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!! Diane is awesome!!!

NICOLE · Married on 04/15/2018

I ordered my flowers with Diane at Fallons via email by telling her what my colors were and asking for specific flowers. She sent me a proposal but I was unable to see the flowers ahead of time because they are usually special ordered in the color I wanted. I didn't have a large wedding and I trusted her judgment. She came through with flying colors for me and I was extremely happy with her choices for my bouquet. You can't go wrong with Fallons

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2018

I worked directly with Diane!! She was awesome, patient, and asked all the questions I didn’t even know needed answering! Her attention to detail was everything and our floral arrangements all the way to the bouquets were gorgeous!

jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

Beautiful flowers and easy to work with!

Fallon's Flowers 2

Sarah · Married on 03/17/2018

I used Fallon's Flowers for my wedding on 3.17.18. Denise created 2 pussy-willow bouquets for me and supplied my bakers ferns. Although we didn't do anything crazy over the top, there was great detail and selection in the two bouquets and I was extremely happy with how they turned out. Denise was available via e-mail and easy to contact. Thank you Fallon's!

Kristin · Married on 03/11/2018

We purchased wholesale flowers from Fallon's for our wedding. We visited the store several times as we made our decisions, and each time someone took the time to show us all the options that would be available for us to purchase. We were then able to communicate by email and order exactly what we wanted. When we picked up our order, the flowers were incredible! So fresh and gorgeous, and we had no trouble making our own arrangements and bouquets. This was a great way to stick to our budget.

Fallon's Flowers 3

Danika · Married on 02/24/2018

Planning a wedding in Raleigh while living in Houston is NOT an easy task but once we landed on Fallon’s website our journey instantly became smooth sailing. They worked so closely with us, answering countless questions.

They were so attentive and responsive via email and/or phone call. The pickup on wedding day was seamless and the flowers were exactly what we wanted.

There couldn't be a company out there more accommodating than Fallon’s. If you have any upcoming flower needs then you don't need to look any further. Thank you so much to the staff at Fallon’s. Y'all received so many compliments from our wedding guests and I wanted to pass the kind words along. It was such a pleasure working with your company!!! Many thanks for helping make our wedding day so special.

Fallon's Flowers 4
    Fallon's Flowers 5

Elaina · Married on 11/11/2017

Fallon's Flowers did an amazing job for our wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect. They even went out of their way to find the exact vases we wanted. We ended up purchasing the vases so that we could send our flowers home with some of our guests. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the flowers and the beautiful arrangements.

Diana · Married on 11/04/2017

Please do yourself a favor and secure Fallon's Flowers for your wedding. Beautiful flowers and amazing service. I loved every bouquet and every boutonnière.

Fallon's Flowers 6

Corinne · Married on 10/21/2017

Fallon's Flowers is fabulous! I wasn't very specific about the flowers I wanted, and simply provided Diane with many pictures of wild and colorful bouquets I had seen in wedding magazines and on Instagram wedding accounts. She turned that into a perfectly unique and seasonal product for our wedding. Many people complimented my bouquet and our cake, which was baked and frosted by Dolce Desserts (recommended by Diane), and adorned with stunning flowers from Fallon's. We will recommend Fallon's to all of our local friends planning their upcoming weddings and couldn't be happier with the floral arrangements they created or the service they provided!

• Craig

Craig · Married on 09/23/2017

Fallon's Flowers helped make our wedding day complete. The flowers were beautiful and Diane was so easy to work with. We met once and she made great suggestions to help us stay within budget. I would use them again in a heartbeat! Excellent customer service!

Fallon's Flowers 7
    Fallon's Flowers 8

Michelle · Married on 07/22/2017

Fallons Flowers you ROCK. This florist company along with Diana Reiman was super easy to work with! We literally had one meeting and she created exactly what I envisioned with very little pictures in my part to go by. My wedding was simple yet elegant with the help of the lovey flowers provided by Fallons Flowers. They also came and set up the ceremony venue as well and that was jaw dropping!!!

Sophie · Married on 07/10/2017

Fallon's created beautiful and affordable flowers for my wedding party. I'd use Fallon's for any floral needs!

Happy Bride, Sophie

Stacie · Married on 07/01/2017

Although I didn't work with Fallon's directly, I was thoroughly impressed with the flowers I received for my wedding! My wedding coordinator was the one who worked with them directly and she served as our liaison. I sent photos of the flowers and arrangement I wanted and Fallon's matched it with an amazing price within my budget!!

• Nicollette

Nicollette · Married on 05/20/2017

Diane Reiman was a huge blessing for my wedding planning, and my flowers were ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! The flowers and colors of my wedding looked stunning. The prices... were also UNBEATABLE! Very affordable for such good quality. She worked with me every step of the way. Every time I had an idea she was flexible and patient. She always responded in a very timely manner and was always willing to talk with me over the phone. Her work ethic is inspirational and you can tell she is passionate about serving her customers. I would work with her all over again because she made it that much of a wonderful experience for me!!! Thank you so much Diane!

• User7964043 · 1+ year ago

I ordered flowers from Fallons florist for my Nephew's wedding. I was the one to arranging wedding flowers. Diane Reiman helped and advised me how much and what kinds of flowers to order for me patiently. Flowers were arrived on time and ready to arrange. And flowers were so fresh, those flowers still on my kitchen table after 10days since wedding.
    Thanks for my nephew's wedding so beautiful and successful!
    You all who work there were wonderful!
    I will definitely use your florist again!

Casee · Married on 03/04/2017

Diane at Fallon's did a WONDERFUL job on our wedding flowers! I found a couple of pictures online of what I was looking for and she made it all come to life! Stargazer Lilies are my favorite and Diane put together a gorgeous display of stargazers, pink tiger lilies, pink roses, pink stock, bells of Ireland, and a few other things I'm sure. We can't wait to get the photos back so that we can enjoy them forever! Thanks Diane!!!

nichole · Married on 12/17/2016

I used Fallon's for my wedding flowers, and they were gorgeous! My mother and I worked with Diane and she was fantastic. She was very helpful, easy to get a hold of and always available to meet. She took my pictures and ideas and made them more beautiful then I ever could have imagined. They were delivered on time and they all looked amazing! We got so many compliments on our flowers. I was so impressed by the quality of flowers and by the awesome service we received. I would definitely recommend Diane from Fallon's flowers to anyone looking for beautiful flowers. Thank you again Diane, you are the best!

Catherine · Married on 11/12/2016

Fallon's Flowers went above and beyond to give us exactly what we asked for. I highly recommend them for a wedding.

T · Married on 11/03/2016

Gave them minimum direction re: style of flowers (modern/elegant), mostly color choices and venue. Very happy with the results!

Michele · Married on 10/29/2016

Fallon's is the best. Diane knows everything flowers. She helped me out a lot with choosing my arrangements. She is very patient and wants to make your day very special. I would recommend Fallon's as your choice for flowers.

Sheryl · Married on 10/16/2016

Fallon's Flowers did a great job with my wedding flowers!! Diane was a joy to work with. She was very responsive to emails and phone calls. From my first meeting with her, I knew Fallon's Flowers would be the florist for my wedding. I had a few changes along the way (number of boutonnieres, fresh roses for aisle, African traditional jumping broom, etc.) and Diane accommodated them all and never made me feel like I was hassling her. I was also able to rent my flower pomanders from Fallon's. I highly recommend Fallon's Flowers!

Laura · Married on 07/16/2016

Fallons provided professional service and beautiful flowers for our wedding. We met with Diane just a few wks before the wedding and she was thoughtful and so helpful to the bride in making decisions to fit our budget. Highly recommend.