Fallon's Flowers Reviews

Fallon's Flowers 5
Fallon's Flowers 6
Fallon's Flowers 7

Amy · Married on 03/23/2019

More beautiful than I imagined.

Diane was wonderful to work with. My daughter and I had been to another florist who told us that we wouldn’t find a florist who would give us what we wanted for the price we wanted. Well, Fallon’s did! They repurposed the lanterns, flowers, and bouquets to use in both ceremony and reception. They designed an arrangement for a cross that was breathtaking. The brides bouquet was so fragrant and gorgeous. It was exactly like the picture she had initially given Diane. I had envisioned the ceremony set up a little different than what was done, but I’m so glad Fallon’s used their expertise and flare. The presentation was sooo much prettier than I ever dreamed. I can’t say anything negative. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Fallon's Flowers 8
    Fallon's Flowers 9

Charlotte D · Married on 10/27/2018

Affordable, Phenomenal, Fallon’s!!!

Fallons’s Flowers did what other florists quoted me for about A THIRD OF THE COST with no exceptions on fantastic design and service! I worked with Diane Rieman at Fallon’s Flowers and I have so many fantastic things to say! First of all, the wedding floral industry is incredibly expensive and after researching and speaking with over 10 florists in the triangle area, I found that Fallon’s was the BEST bang for your buck, PLUS they went above and beyond on customer service! Diane was responsive, flexible, and incredibly accommodating (especially when I’m changing my mind all the time!!!). My flowers were fantastic, exactly what I wanted, and my they took my budget a long way. We even worked with them for rehearsal dinner and worked those flowers into the ceremony and reception. No floral arrangements or flowers went to waste and they helped me repurpose after ceremony to breakdown for reception. Absolutely no other florist allowed my budget to go as far as they did and they did a phenomenal job with design and service!! Don’t go anywhere else!!!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Brian

Brian Schmidt · Married on 10/14/2018

Beautiful wedding flowers!

My wife (then, fiancée) and I went to Fallon's Flowers on Capital Blvd in Raleigh to discuss our wedding flowers. They were super attentive and offered suggestions when we had no idea what to do, other than the color and type of flowers we wanted (purple and white calla lilies). We decided on one bride's bouquet; corsages for the bridesmaids, maiden of honor, mothers and grandmother; boutonnières for the groom, groomsmen and fathers; and floating candles/flower vases for each of the round tables. We had also ordered some flower/sash adornments for the reserved seats at the ceremony site, but it ended up raining, so we relocated everything to the reception site at the last minute. It turned out great, and so much easier for those who are more advanced in years.

We loved the flowers. They matched our theme so well. Everyone kept telling us how beautiful everything was.

Highly recommend Fallon's Flowers!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Ashlea

Ashlea · Married on 10/06/2018

Bouquets, Boutonnieres and Greenery

Fallons Flowers was extremely helpful in placing my order and helping make my visions come true! I was very impressed one the ease of ordering - especially because it was all done via email as I live out of state!! I never even went into the shop and they went above all expectations! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Fallon's Flowers 10
    Fallon's Flowers 11
    Fallon's Flowers 12
    Fallon's Flowers 13
    Fallon's Flowers 14

Kim · Married on 09/22/2018

Stunning Arrangements at an Affordable Price

I was struggling to find a florist that could put together a beautiful arrangement at an affordable price. I just couldn't justify spending so much on something that dies within the same week. My girlfriend used Fallon's for her wedding the year before and said they were amazing so I took a chance and booked them as well and I couldn't be happier. They were so easy to work with, they put together example arrangements at my consultation, they were responsive to all of my emails providing them examples of what I wanted everything to look like, they showed up to the wedding day on time and did an amazing job setting up. Overall, I just couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Fallon's Flowers 15
    Fallon's Flowers 16
    Fallon's Flowers 17
    Fallon's Flowers 18
    Fallon's Flowers 19
    Fallon's Flowers 20

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Diane and her team are amazing! Fallon’s flowers made all of my floral ideas come to life and stay within my budget! For my wedding I used white roses, hydrangeas, Lisanthus and greenery, everything was in perfect condition and lasted the whole wedding in July heat! I highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Fallon's Flowers 21

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2018

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!! Diane is awesome!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

NICOLE · Married on 04/15/2018

I ordered my flowers with Diane at Fallons via email by telling her what my colors were and asking for specific flowers. She sent me a proposal but I was unable to see the flowers ahead of time because they are usually special ordered in the color I wanted. I didn't have a large wedding and I trusted her judgment. She came through with flying colors for me and I was extremely happy with her choices for my bouquet. You can't go wrong with Fallons

Sent on 04/17/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2018

I worked directly with Diane!! She was awesome, patient, and asked all the questions I didn’t even know needed answering! Her attention to detail was everything and our floral arrangements all the way to the bouquets were gorgeous!

Sent on 04/19/2018

jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

Beautiful flowers and easy to work with!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Fallon's Flowers 22
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/17/2018

I used Fallon's Flowers for my wedding on 3.17.18. Denise created 2 pussy-willow bouquets for me and supplied my bakers ferns. Although we didn't do anything crazy over the top, there was great detail and selection in the two bouquets and I was extremely happy with how they turned out. Denise was available via e-mail and easy to contact. Thank you Fallon's!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Kristin · Married on 03/11/2018

We purchased wholesale flowers from Fallon's for our wedding. We visited the store several times as we made our decisions, and each time someone took the time to show us all the options that would be available for us to purchase. We were then able to communicate by email and order exactly what we wanted. When we picked up our order, the flowers were incredible! So fresh and gorgeous, and we had no trouble making our own arrangements and bouquets. This was a great way to stick to our budget.

Sent on 03/22/2018
    Fallon's Flowers 23

Danika · Married on 02/24/2018

Planning a wedding in Raleigh while living in Houston is NOT an easy task but once we landed on Fallon’s website our journey instantly became smooth sailing. They worked so closely with us, answering countless questions.

They were so attentive and responsive via email and/or phone call. The pickup on wedding day was seamless and the flowers were exactly what we wanted.

There couldn't be a company out there more accommodating than Fallon’s. If you have any upcoming flower needs then you don't need to look any further. Thank you so much to the staff at Fallon’s. Y'all received so many compliments from our wedding guests and I wanted to pass the kind words along. It was such a pleasure working with your company!!! Many thanks for helping make our wedding day so special.

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Fallon's Flowers 24
    Fallon's Flowers 25

Elaina · Married on 11/11/2017

Fallon's Flowers did an amazing job for our wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect. They even went out of their way to find the exact vases we wanted. We ended up purchasing the vases so that we could send our flowers home with some of our guests. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the flowers and the beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Diana · Married on 11/04/2017

Please do yourself a favor and secure Fallon's Flowers for your wedding. Beautiful flowers and amazing service. I loved every bouquet and every boutonnière.

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Fallon's Flowers 26

Corinne · Married on 10/21/2017

Fallon's Flowers is fabulous! I wasn't very specific about the flowers I wanted, and simply provided Diane with many pictures of wild and colorful bouquets I had seen in wedding magazines and on Instagram wedding accounts. She turned that into a perfectly unique and seasonal product for our wedding. Many people complimented my bouquet and our cake, which was baked and frosted by Dolce Desserts (recommended by Diane), and adorned with stunning flowers from Fallon's. We will recommend Fallon's to all of our local friends planning their upcoming weddings and couldn't be happier with the floral arrangements they created or the service they provided!

Sent on 01/13/2018
  • Craig

Craig · Married on 09/23/2017

Fallon's Flowers helped make our wedding day complete. The flowers were beautiful and Diane was so easy to work with. We met once and she made great suggestions to help us stay within budget. I would use them again in a heartbeat! Excellent customer service!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Fallon's Flowers 27
    Fallon's Flowers 28

Michelle · Married on 07/22/2017

Fallons Flowers you ROCK. This florist company along with Diana Reiman was super easy to work with! We literally had one meeting and she created exactly what I envisioned with very little pictures in my part to go by. My wedding was simple yet elegant with the help of the lovey flowers provided by Fallons Flowers. They also came and set up the ceremony venue as well and that was jaw dropping!!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Sophie · Married on 07/10/2017

Fallon's created beautiful and affordable flowers for my wedding party. I'd use Fallon's for any floral needs!

Happy Bride, Sophie

Sent on 07/13/2017

Stacie · Married on 07/01/2017

Although I didn't work with Fallon's directly, I was thoroughly impressed with the flowers I received for my wedding! My wedding coordinator was the one who worked with them directly and she served as our liaison. I sent photos of the flowers and arrangement I wanted and Fallon's matched it with an amazing price within my budget!!

Sent on 07/08/2017
  • Nicollette

Nicollette · Married on 05/20/2017

Diane Reiman was a huge blessing for my wedding planning, and my flowers were ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! The flowers and colors of my wedding looked stunning. The prices... were also UNBEATABLE! Very affordable for such good quality. She worked with me every step of the way. Every time I had an idea she was flexible and patient. She always responded in a very timely manner and was always willing to talk with me over the phone. Her work ethic is inspirational and you can tell she is passionate about serving her customers. I would work with her all over again because she made it that much of a wonderful experience for me!!! Thank you so much Diane!

Sent on 05/31/2017

I ordered flowers from Fallons florist for my Nephew's wedding. I was the one to arranging wedding flowers. Diane Reiman helped and advised me how much and what kinds of flowers to order for me patiently. Flowers were arrived on time and ready to arrange. And flowers were so fresh, those flowers still on my kitchen table after 10days since wedding.
    Thanks for my nephew's wedding so beautiful and successful!
    You all who work there were wonderful!
    I will definitely use your florist again!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Casee · Married on 03/04/2017

Diane at Fallon's did a WONDERFUL job on our wedding flowers! I found a couple of pictures online of what I was looking for and she made it all come to life! Stargazer Lilies are my favorite and Diane put together a gorgeous display of stargazers, pink tiger lilies, pink roses, pink stock, bells of Ireland, and a few other things I'm sure. We can't wait to get the photos back so that we can enjoy them forever! Thanks Diane!!!

Sent on 03/08/2017

nichole · Married on 12/17/2016

I used Fallon's for my wedding flowers, and they were gorgeous! My mother and I worked with Diane and she was fantastic. She was very helpful, easy to get a hold of and always available to meet. She took my pictures and ideas and made them more beautiful then I ever could have imagined. They were delivered on time and they all looked amazing! We got so many compliments on our flowers. I was so impressed by the quality of flowers and by the awesome service we received. I would definitely recommend Diane from Fallon's flowers to anyone looking for beautiful flowers. Thank you again Diane, you are the best!

Sent on 01/02/2017