Rose Anderson Sews Bridal

1445 Gibson Street, San Diego, CA 92114 Map · Phone number

29 Reviews for Rose Anderson Sews Bridal

• kenzie6488

Christa · Married on 05/14/2016

I could write all day about Rose Anderson! She is the best, she made the whole process easy & perfect! I found her from a Google search of "Bridal Alterations" she was the first result that popped up & I'm so glad. My dress ended up not needing too much work done, which is good. I can honestly say Rose isn't in this line of business just for money, she has a huge passion for what she does. Due to how my dress is layered, she saved me from having to do a full hem on the dress. The bustle is her favorite part and she rocked it with my dress! All her techniques on how she does everything is awesome and smart. (her technique on bustles is out of this world btw) She altered and shortened the bridesmaids dresses as well and they all looked amazing!! Thank you so so much Rose, I will be recommending your services to everyone I know.

Amanda · Married on 03/05/2016

I am so happy I went with Rose for my alterations. I found her through Yelp.. I got my dress at David's Bridal and her prices were comparable to theirs but I doubt the quality and care could compare to them. I went in 3 times before the big day. One week was to check on the alterations for my shoulders and the other times was to work on the length and the bustle (it needed a lot off!). She did such a great job. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. I got compliments all night about how that dress was made for me. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Liezel · Married on 01/30/2016

Rose is amazing person and seamstress! She altered my dress for my 1/30/2016 wedding and thankfully she was able to fit me in as a January bride with only 2 months till the big day. I was discouraged and nervous that my dress could not zip up but Rose was so thorough with her explanations and pictures and she had me come in right away. Rose definitely helped calm my nerves and everything turned out beautifully! My dress was lace and had multiple layers and she meticulously hemmed and altered everything perfectly, leaving no detail behind. She also did a beautiful job with the bustle, my moh’s were on their hands a knees for a while because of all the hooks and layers, but it looked seamless and blended in perfectly. Since my family and most of my bridal party are not from SD, I went to most of the appointments by myself and Rose made me feel comfortable and special each time, she even made sure to capture things with my phone (video/pics) so I could share it with my mom. Definitely the best vendor choice I made for my wedding. I highly recommend Rose and recommend to book early! Thank you so much Rose!

Rose Anderson Sews Bridal FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Veils