CRBoggs Designs

Prineville, OR View map

Welcome to C.R.Boggs Designs Custom Couture Bridal Wear, Veils and Accessories.

Residing in the small Village of ZigZag at the base of Mt. Hood in Oregon, I am surrounded by the beauty of nature. Everyday I wake to a new idea that comes to mind when I view the gorgeous surroundings of my home in the Mountains. Based near Portland, Oregon, a thriving Artists community. Here I can expand my dreams and envisions and create....beauty

C.R.Boggs Designs was created out of the love of everything about weddings. A custom piece made especially for the girl whom wants her day to be the most perfect of all days.

From the use of Vintage pieces, to new and eclectic, everything thing is possible. All of my pieces are hand made with beautiful laces, antique jewelry, beadwork, crystals of the finest quality and more. Each dress I make is an original one of a kind as usually these pieces are made of antique fabrics, or discontinued.

All of my veils are custom created by me, no two are alike. My signature Bubble Veil is my most treasured piece and my biggest seller along with my Tulle Bridal Wrap. Custom orders are encouraged.

Please feel free to contact me regarding any item you see.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils
    Amanda Married on 09/28/2014
    Cindy was so wonderful to work with! As a plus-size bride, I had been dreading the wedding dress hunt. Cindy took what could have been a terrible experience, and made it the best experience I've had with clothing. She was warm, supportive, and so excited about my ideas of how I wanted my non-traditional dress to look. She was willing to work within my budget, and when my wedding day finally rolled around, I got so many compliments on my dress. If I need another party dress in the future, Cindy will definitely be my go-to.
  • User1079501 2+ years ago
    I had a feather haripiece made and it was a great price for such a beautiful piece!! Cindi was very responsive, and kept me updated with the progress of the piece. She does a great job- highly recommend!
    Alyssa Married on 12/12/2009
    CRBoggs Designs was amazing to work with! Her knowledge and skill made my wedding day feel and look amazing! She custom made for me a veil and it was EXACTLY what I dreamed and envisioned it to look like. I also purchased a fur wrap and I felt so elegant wearing it. I had gotten so many complaments on the veil and fur wrap! I always recommend her and can't wait to see her new creations! I wish her all the best :)

~Alyssa S. Clements

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Vintage Mingle Rentals & Petite Events Vintage Mingle Rentals & Petite Events Wedding Rentals

Cindy is very talented. On top of that she is a delight to work with. She listens to your ideas and makes them come into fruition. Highly recommend her to make and altar your wedding gown.

Studio 623 Photography Studio 623 Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful custom wedding dresses in a variety of styles, all made LOCALLY and by hand. Cindy is friendly, personable, and committed to giving you your dream wedding dress!

Elijah Park Photography Elijah Park Photography Wedding Photographers

Check out these unique designs! For the bride or bridal party looking for something dramatically styled to reflect your special personality, I am excited to point you towards these sure-to-be-treasured assesories.

10650 NW OSBORN AVE Prineville, OR, 97754
Location of (CRBoggs Designs)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding