Rhododendron, OR 97049 Map · Phone number

About CRBoggs Designs

Welcome to C.R.Boggs Designs Custom Couture Bridal Wear, Veils and Accessories.

Residing in the small Village of ZigZag at the base of Mt. Hood in Oregon, I am surrounded by the beauty of nature. Everyday I wake to a new idea that comes to mind when I view the gorgeous surroundings of my home in the Mountains. Based near Portland, Oregon, a thriving Artists community. Here I can expand my dreams and envisions and create....beauty

C.R.Boggs Designs was created out of the love of everything about weddings. A custom piece made especially for the girl whom wants her day to be the most perfect of all days.

From the use of Vintage pieces, to new and eclectic, everything thing is possible. All of my pieces are hand made with beautiful laces, antique jewelry, beadwork, crystals of the finest quality and more. Each dress I make is an original one of a kind as usually these pieces are made of antique fabrics, or discontinued.

All of my veils are custom created by me, no two are alike. My signature Bubble Veil is my most treasured piece and my biggest seller along with my Tulle Bridal Wrap. Custom orders are encouraged.

Please feel free to contact me regarding any item you see.

Follow CRBoggs Designs on

il570xN 160627371
65407432144530182148536216561n
il570xN 232694286
CRBoggs Designs
Crepe Sheen White Bridal Wrap with beaded edging. Corners Beaded with large Swarovski Crystal drop
Shimmer White Illusion tulle Bridal wrap with Rhinestone brooch closure
Shimmer White Illusion tulle Bridal wrap with Rhinestone brooch closure
Stunning Purple Satin belt with Purple Gerbera Daisy accented with Peacock feather and Large Antique...
Black jet Stone and Czech Rhinestone Belt buckle with Black velvet Belt
Black jet Stone and Czech Rhinestone Belt buckle with Black velvet Belt
1002239edited1
3179404617373772228631396768825n
il570xN 306306371
IMG5585
CRBoggs Designs
White Crepe dress with sheer bust halter, edged in beadwork.
White Crepe dress with sheer bust halter, edged in beadwork.
Gold organza Party dress
Gold organza Party dress
il570xN 305988799
livepreview aspx

9 Reviews for CRBoggs Designs

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2014

Cindy was so wonderful to work with! As a plus-size bride, I had been dreading the wedding dress hunt. Cindy took what could have been a terrible experience, and made it the best experience I've had with clothing. She was warm, supportive, and so excited about my ideas of how I wanted my non-traditional dress to look. She was willing to work within my budget, and when my wedding day finally rolled around, I got so many compliments on my dress. If I need another party dress in the future, Cindy will definitely be my go-to.

Sent on 10/16/2014

I had a feather haripiece made and it was a great price for such a beautiful piece!! Cindi was very responsive, and kept me updated with the progress of the piece. She does a great job- highly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Alyssa · Married on 12/12/2009

CRBoggs Designs was amazing to work with! Her knowledge and skill made my wedding day feel and look amazing! She custom made for me a veil and it was EXACTLY what I dreamed and envisioned it to look like. I also purchased a fur wrap and I felt so elegant wearing it. I had gotten so many complaments on the veil and fur wrap! I always recommend her and can't wait to see her new creations! I wish her all the best :)

~Alyssa S. Clements

Sent on 03/14/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

CRBoggs Designs FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

• Vintage Mingle Rentals & Petite Events
    Vintage Mingle Rentals & Petite Events Wedding Rentals

Cindy is very talented. On top of that she is a delight to work with. She listens to your ideas and makes them come into fruition. Highly recommend her to make and altar your wedding gown.

• Studio 623 Photography
    Studio 623 Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful custom wedding dresses in a variety of styles, all made LOCALLY and by hand. Cindy is friendly, personable, and committed to giving you your dream wedding dress!

• Elijah Park Photography
    Elijah Park Photography Wedding Photographers

Check out these unique designs! For the bride or bridal party looking for something dramatically styled to reflect your special personality, I am excited to point you towards these sure-to-be-treasured assesories.

• Rhododendron, 97049 See on map