Rockville, MD 20852 Map · Phone number

About rock paper design

No two brides are exactly alike, so why should their invitations be? I'm a Graphic Designer with a love of all things wedding. I love taking a couple's vision for their invitations and making it come to life on paper. From custom vintage wedding invitations to clean modern designs, your invitation is custom designed completely for you.

• Sincerely Yours
ReeseSaveTheDate2
rockpaper2

7 Reviews for rock paper design

Megan · Married on 06/23/2012

I cannot recommend Taryn enough! She is professional, timely and fun to work with. She designed our entire wedding invitation package and had everything printed for us. We really had no idea what we wanted our invitation to look like so Taryn walked us through the design process. She gave us lots of creative and helpful ideas and options while being conscious of our budget. The design Taryn produced for our invitations match exactly how I want my wedding to feel.

We love the final product so much we are going to frame it. I can’t wait to send them out! Thank you Taryn!

Sent on 02/08/2012

Kathy · Married on 10/15/2011

Taryn is extremely talented and wonderful to work with. I gave her examples of Save-the-Date designs that I liked and she created something for me that was totally unique but exactly what I was looking for. She was also extremely accommodating when I had some nit-picky requests...she made changes with a smile and did exactly what I asked. Some artists get offended when someone critiques their work but she never snubbed my comments, she was totally focused on making me happy.

If I could do it again I would have used her for my entire invitation package in a heartbeat (my mother wanted to make our own). Taryn is amazing to work with and you get a great value for the money working with her. I would recommend her to anyone and she will take the creative pressure off...so appealing for any bride!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Dani · Married on 05/29/2011

Taryn was amazing. My fiance and I were looking for something unique and something we could really say we designed from the start. We did not find anything in the wedding books and we really wanted to be conscious of cost. Taryn was there from the beginning, helping us gather our thoughts and guide us through the process. She had great advice on wording and organization. The entire invitation suite looks absolutely amazing, all the way down to the RSVP card. And, she even designed an amazing monogram for us! We could not be happier and would gladly recommend her to anyone who wants a unique invitation that is entirely yours!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Award

rock paper design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly