1057 Gilbert Stuart Rd. Saunderstown RI, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Robin Hollow Farm

A flower farm and wedding/event florist in Saunderstown, Rhode Island, Robin Hollow Farm specializes in fresh and local flowers and arrangements for your wedding. Robin Hollow Farm provides specialty cut flowers that are arranged with vibrant beauty. Florists at Robin Hollow Farm will assist couples with creating a floral design that matches their wedding vision, whether they are seeking something classic and romantic, rustic and vintage, nautical and modern, or eclectic. Couples will work with florists at Robin Hollow Farm on their floral decor and arrangements.

Products Offered
Florists will work with couples on designing their aisle and altar decor, as well as their table arrangements and ceremony decor. Robin Hollow Farm florists also offer assistance with bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Lanterns and candles are also available.

Follow Robin Hollow Farm on

Robin Hollow Farm 5
Robin Hollow Farm 6
Robin Hollow Farm 7

brianna · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing, beautiful and unforgettable!

Polly and her team at Robin Hollow truly made all my whimsical wildflower dreams come true. I wanted a very airy bright bold and wild theme with tons of mismatched vases filled with all different dainty but bold flowers and Polly absolutely nailed my vision and then some. She even went above and beyond when decorating the arch at our wedding venue it completely blew my mind. I also had a very specific look for my bouquet and the bridesmaid's bouquets and what she brought to life was more then I could have imagined. She was such a joy to work with and was always honest and upfront with me. I really felt like she understood me from the second we connected ! I am so happy I chose Robin Hollow for our florals!!! I don’t have the photographer photos yet but attached are some photos guests took at our wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Robin Hollow Farm 8
    Robin Hollow Farm 9
    Robin Hollow Farm 10
  • W

Wendy van Welie · Married on 08/10/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!

Words cannot adequately express how beautiful your flower creations looked at Newport Vineyards.
    From the beautiful bridal bouquets, the boutonnieres, the ceremony urns to the exquisite installation above the dance floor and the gorgeous table and cake arrangements - your art helped create the perfect setting for a beautiful wedding event!

We shared our bounty after the wedding with many of our neighbors in Newport and we are absolutely amazed that all the small vases of flowers are still being enjoyed ten days later. The quality and longevity of your flowers have provided us with long lasting joy and enjoyment - thank you!

Thank you for all your patience, kindness and expertise during our collaboration with you. We so appreciated your attention to the fine details and colors that created the beauty that surrounded us that evening. We especially thank you for using the proteas to tie in our South African heritage - we loved every single one of them!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Alison Mooradian · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful wildflower July flowers!!

Working with Robin Hollow Farm was amazing! We went to visit their farm before we picked them as a vendor, and they gave us a tour and sat with us to talk about inspiration and ideas. I wanted a more wildflower-gathered feel, and they stayed true to that with their beautiful July flowers! Their flowers matched the vibe of Blithewold Mansion perfectly and made the ceremony and reception look like a dream. Thank you Robin Hollow!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Robin Hollow Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 253.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 113.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 264.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,453.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Perception Jewelry
    Perception Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Robin Hollow Farms...Mike and Polly are amazing professionals who love what they do and their work speaks for itself. They are talented, creative and passionate about their work and it shows! A visit to their farm where all the flowers are grown is a visual treat. I highly recommend Robin Hollow Farms to my future brides to be!

• Chantal Boutros, Photographer | Designer
    Chantal Boutros, Photographer | Designer Wedding Photographers

I'm always amazed by the gorgeous and unique arrangements produced by Polly and her staff at Robin Hollow Farm. Polly is professional, diligent, talented, and I'm sure she would say the same for her hardworking staff. You cannot go wrong with such a crew!

• Kaitlyn Alyece Event Architect
    Kaitlyn Alyece Event Architect Wedding Planners

Polly of Robin Hollow Farm is a joy to work with. Her passion for her work shows in all that she does. She is creative, talented and professional. I love that she grows her own flowers and creates her amazing pieces on her farm. Whenever I work an event with her I know that the quality of product will be top notch as is the service. I highly recommend her for all of your event needs :-)

• 1057 Gilbert Stuart Rd. Saunderstown RI Newport, Rhode Island, 02840 See on map
    4012687070 (Other Phone Number)
    We are open only by appointment.