1057 Gilbert Stuart Rd. Saunderstown RI, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number

About Robin Hollow Farm

A flower farm and wedding/event florist in Saunderstown, Rhode Island, Robin Hollow Farm specializes in fresh and local flowers and arrangements for your wedding. Robin Hollow Farm provides specialty cut flowers that are arranged with vibrant beauty. Florists at Robin Hollow Farm will assist couples with creating a floral design that matches their wedding vision, whether they are seeking something classic and romantic, rustic and vintage, nautical and modern, or eclectic. Couples will work with florists at Robin Hollow Farm on their floral decor and arrangements.

Products Offered
Florists will work with couples on designing their aisle and altar decor, as well as their table arrangements and ceremony decor. Robin Hollow Farm florists also offer assistance with bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Lanterns and candles are also available.

Follow Robin Hollow Farm on

Robin Hollow Farm 5
Robin Hollow Farm 6
Robin Hollow Farm 7

Jessica Kimmey · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing and friendly florist!

I can't say enough great things about Polly and her team at Robin Hollow Farm! My fiance and I hired RHF for our June wedding at Castle Hill Inn in Newport. We live in NJ so we handled everything via phone/email and had no issues with communication. Our vision was to have minimal flowers since there is already so much natural beauty at CHI, and Polly and her team were really great in working with our budget which was hard for us at first when looking for a florist in the area. Her team put together a rustic green and white look for us, and even created hanging vines for our escort cards at the last minute, which was an amazing detail. I would definitely recommend her and her team to any couple getting married in the RI area! Thanks Polly!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Kim B · Married on 05/31/2019

A Wonderful Florist

The team at Robin Hollow Farm is the best! They are incredibly easy and a joy to work with!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Thank you Kim! Right back at you, we had such a good time being your florist! All the best to you both, Polly
  • Jess

Jess M · Married on 04/13/2019

100 stars! Polly helped make our day perfect.

Polly is amazing!!! My wife and I got married in April and we were beyond thrilled with our wedding flowers. Polly was wonderful through the entire process. She was always available, prompt, and happy to answer questions. She brought such positive energy to the planning process as well as the actual event. She made time to get to know us both and understand our personalities so she could design unique bouquets for each of us. She designed a gorgeous chuppah with flowers and greenery and everyone was blown away. I wore white and my wife wore navy and she knew exactly how to tie in our colors with the bright and bold colors we wanted for our flowers. The photographs are amazing because of those details. All of our guests were blown away as well. I would hands down, absolutely recommend Robin Hollow!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Robin Hollow Farm's reply:

Oh thank you so much Jess! It was such an honor to work with you and Beth. I hope you continue to have the most wonderful life together. Congratulations again!

Robin Hollow Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 253.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 113.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 264.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,453.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Perception Jewelry
    Perception Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Robin Hollow Farms...Mike and Polly are amazing professionals who love what they do and their work speaks for itself. They are talented, creative and passionate about their work and it shows! A visit to their farm where all the flowers are grown is a visual treat. I highly recommend Robin Hollow Farms to my future brides to be!

• Chantal Boutros, Photographer | Designer
    Chantal Boutros, Photographer | Designer Wedding Photographers

I'm always amazed by the gorgeous and unique arrangements produced by Polly and her staff at Robin Hollow Farm. Polly is professional, diligent, talented, and I'm sure she would say the same for her hardworking staff. You cannot go wrong with such a crew!

• Kaitlyn Alyece Event Architect
    Kaitlyn Alyece Event Architect Wedding Planners

Polly of Robin Hollow Farm is a joy to work with. Her passion for her work shows in all that she does. She is creative, talented and professional. I love that she grows her own flowers and creates her amazing pieces on her farm. Whenever I work an event with her I know that the quality of product will be top notch as is the service. I highly recommend her for all of your event needs :-)

• 1057 Gilbert Stuart Rd. Saunderstown RI Newport, Rhode Island, 02840 See on map
    4012687070 (Other Phone Number)
    We are open only by appointment.